Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7091 - 7100 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies!!

Sky- I'm glad your starting to feel 100% and glad you have taken the time you need to get back to normal so you feel ready to have sex again. Olivers having his first shots, hope he takes it well.

Rebecca- hope your well. Your family look totally besotted with Titus as they should be the little cutie!

Miracle- I absolutely love hats, im a lucky one that can wear any type, I actually havn't looked at your site yet so today on my day off I am! Loved your first cowl, im very impressed.

Athena- not heard from you in a while but it's understandable as you have Eli keeping you busy. I know you'll read along so saying hi

Football when do you find out your glucose test? Your going to kick ass with your end of year tests, your going to ace them in fact you hear me!! How's home coming along, is your nursery underway ad have you thought of names yet I can't remember?!

Amber. How are you?

Firewife- how's things, nice of you to pop in.

Zyara that's good news about your managers wife not testing positive til 8 weeks, gives us hope. Your right wait until your clear of any benchmarks of when af (aunt flo) is due and test when your ready. I really do have my fingers crossed for you

LSchrader what's new with you, had a good weekend? What do you do for work again?

Hope I havn't forgotten anyone! Getting pins and needles in my fingers writing this on my phone arghhh!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Wanted to quickly check in...

I passed the glucose test! I don't know what my doctor's cutoff number is, but the lab's is 135 and my number was 102! VERY relieved as now I can enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas :)

My results showed I may also be slightly anemic. I don't have a doctors appointment until my 28 week on December 2nd, so I'm not sure what they're gonna do for that.

Will respond to everyone when I get to my computer!

User Image

9 years ago

Football - yay! for passing the glucose test! Good job!

Miracle - darn af! I'm so sorry.

Skyline - I had to smile at your comment about not dtd yet. My dh and I have only managed to try twice since Titus was born, and it was very difficult for me to get in the mood. Not because I didn't want to, but because there's just been SO much going on, and my brain couldn't settle! That and the fact I feel so self conscious about my body! (My sweetie doesn't have that problem, he thinks I still look great, it's all in my head.) I understand! Hope Oliver's shots go ok. Titus gets his the 21st, and I'm dreading it. I always cry when they do.

Bean - you're just too funny! Love the laid back comment! Thank you for the kind words about my family. I love them all, and of course think they're all adorable. Hope you're doing well and not staying too busy.

Zyara - welcome to the group! I think you'll find we're a very loving bunch, and there's always room for one more. I agree with the other ladies, testing before AF is due just leads to depression for me. I had to start testing after she was late, otherwise I risked ruining my outlook for an entire month! I hope you get your BFP, but if not, don't give up! We're here to listen and give encouragement.

Lschrader - oh, honey, I'm sorry your dh's numbers weren't where you thought they were! But like the others said, he's got enough going on to get the job done. Praying this is the month for you!

Afm - not much going on now ladies - yay! My kids are thankfully all on the mend. My DD had her checkup with the urologist and no surgery needed! In fact she said the vaginal adhesion wasn't anything to worry about. The bigger concern was getting her to go normally again. She was so afraid that going to the bathroom would hurt, she's been holding everything, and causing problems for herself. Titus is growing and filling out and is just so stinking cute. When he wakes up to eat at 4am, he gives me tons of smiles and wants to talk, and is just the happiest little boy.

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies! Hope you had a great night of sleep and I'm wishing you all an awesome day :)

@football I'm so glad you passed the glucose test, hope everything goes well in the doctor's appointment

@bean It gives me hope too. I'm crossing all fingers and toes trust me hehehe... It's being over year and a half waiting for a BFP so I'm praying for it. I keep you ladies in my prayers too!!

@Skyline Hope Oliver does good with those shots :)

@miracle How are you? Hope you feeling better.

Ladies let us know how you are all doing ;)

I'm still waiting... I'm keeping myself from testing again till AF time is due which according to my period tracker app should be Saturday. I was counting dpo as the day of the shot but if I believe I ovulated on the 28th or 29th that means I'm only about 15 dpo today which means I tested 11 and 12 dpo so I'm hoping really hoping. I never ever have cramps for my AF but this past week I been having lots and today I woke up with some nausea. My breast been sore for over 8 days in a row so I really hope is a possitive thing and not just my body reacting to the trigger shot.

I'm sending you all love :)

9 years ago

Okay, I have some catching up to do. Lets see if I can do this and not miss anyone...Here we go...

@Miracle- I am so sorry the witch got you :( are you feeling any better? I LOVE the scarfs you've been posting on FB that you've made. So creative. I'd definitely order one if it wasn't 80* here right now!

@LSchrader- Sorry to hear about your DH's numbers. Like I said, though, I'm glad that they're at least where they need to be for y'all to do the procedure. How many times are you going to do IUI (I hope you don't have to again after this cycle!).

@Skyline- I can't believe Oliver is 2 months already! My how time flies! How are you healing?

@Bean- I HOPE I kick ass! I'm so overwhelmed with all the research papers that I've been putting off, though. I've chosen to study for my exit exam (mandatory to pass in order to graduate) that I fear I may have to scramble to do the papers :/. Has the witch stayed away for you?! Really hoping the psychic is right!

@Rebecca- Glad to hear all is well with each of your children! Your poor daughter, though! How terrible that she's afraid to go :( I bet Titus' sweet little smiles make the 4am feedings much easier. How are you healing?! When're you going to be trying again ;)

@Zyara- Definitely don't test until after AF is due! It's not worth the added stress! If you DO get a BFP before AF, you'll be stressing yourself out until AF is supposed to be here...trust me, I know! It's so much easier to relax and wait. Positive thoughts your way!

AFM- I need to post some pictures of our new house...that we've owned for almost 6 months now. Wow! I don't know what all I've updated you ladies on, so I apologize if I'm repeating myself...

In July, we ended up going ahead and replacing the entire HVAC system. With me being pregnant and temperatures in the 100's, we figured we'd rather do it now than wait for it to crash and be SOL until someone can come. We also redid the kitchen (which I know I've mentioned, I've just failed at posting pics). I painted our bedroom, we replaced all the blinds throughout the house and hung curtains and last weekend we opened the final boxes (which were pictures) and hung them up! We officially have no more boxes in the house! It *finally* feels like home and it's nice. We still have some rearranging to do. My office is going to be moved into a bedroom upstairs so that the baby is in a room downstairs with us. Once my office is moved, we'll have to paint the nursery and set everything up, though that won't be until probably end of December/beginning of January. Baby will be here by February 11th, so we're running out of time.

I had to break some bad news to my husband the other night...he had gotten some news that he could take a few days off around Thanksgiving and he started looking at some cruises. When we went to look at Royal Caribbean's policy on pregnant women traveling, we found out they don't accept women who are later than 25 weeks...well, we're past that now so no cruise for us :( (totally worth not going, though!)

Hope everyone's doing well. I love being FB friends with you all and seeing your daily lives!

P.S...Pisces- You need to check in!! Your DH is coming home soon!!! Let us know how it all goes :)

**SORRY FOR THE NOVEL**

User Image

9 years ago

@rebecca-Oh your poor daughter! I would be afraid too! Glad everything else is going well. Yes, enough to do the job, but still pretty bummed.

@football-Can't believe you are about to graduate and have a baby...how did that all happen? Ha! I can't wait to see pictures of your updates...kitchens are my favorite, we did ours two years ago. Now i want to do our master bathroom, especially before kids, but its so spendy! Oh sheesh, no cruise! Well you are right, baby boy is very much worth it! That is a funny requirement...but i guess anyone could go into labor at that point and they probably don't want to be turning that boat around!

@zyara_luz -yes not testing until AF is due. We are a funny bunch, most people will try and get you to test every day from O until AF, but i think we all know better. However, there have been quite a few times when that has happened. Football is right though, it is not worth the disappointment. Plus if you are pregnant, you will still be pregnant a few days later :)

AFM-Well ladies i am 4dpiui today and 6dpt. I tested out my trigger yesterday and it was a BFN, so my body processed that quick. I am not feeling a thing! Nothing different. Still not super hopeful, and just going along with life. This time around is SO much different than my first IUI. It's funny how each can vary.

9 years ago

@LSchrader - Wow! Last time you felt horrible, and this time you don't feel anything? That is crazy. I hope it's a good sign. Do you expect your luteal phase to be shorter again this time?

@football - I seem to be healing well. Haven't had any issues. AF has not returned. I won't mind if I'm one of those who doesn't have a period while breastfeeding. Can't wait to see pictures of the house and how you decorate the nursery. We didn't get busy on the nursery until I was in the third trimester. Most of the women on the August WTE board had finished theirs by the time I started mine. I hope you are able to get all the research papers done without too much stress.

@zyara - Thanks, I hope it doesn't upset him too much. Keeping my fingers crossed that AF stays away!

@rebecca - The c-section kind of made me paranoid about DTD. I was afraid I would hurt something. Lucie's List did a poll and found that the average was almost 12 weeks PP before mom's were able to enjoy sex. (Not the case for everyone, of course, but it made me feel better about taking my time to get back at it.) I totally understand how you DD feels, I hope she can overcome the fear and get back to going when she needs too.

@Bean - Thanks! :) You said you wouldn't be testing before CD30, how far away is that?

AFM - My friend is coming on Sunday to do pictures of me and Oliver. I'm so excited. We are going to get some wooded shots of me holding him wearing the dress I made for my maternity shoot. I am trying to write my birth story and the details are all SO fuzzy now. It seems like a LIFEtime ago that I was pregnant and all of the hospital stuff just seems like a bad dream now. *sigh* Thankfully my mom and MIL were keeping track of details and can help refresh my memory. I need to hurry up and get this stuff written down.

User Image

9 years ago

Ok so update for me: had my ultrasound today for 5 weeks and a bit. Could finally see the little bean. It's implanted in the correct place which is such a relief!! How is everyone else doing? Sorry for taking so long to reply was waiting for some good news to report!

9 years ago

Good night ladies!

Hope you all feeling good.
Well, the finally got me about 20 minutes ago, after a full week of cramps and discomfort and puking today all day. Somewhere in my heart I was really hoping, dreaming this one was going to be the month. I even imagined how to tell dh and family, I guess I was way too excited since never before I got symptoms like this cycle. I feel very sad and devastated, I don't even know if I wanna do treatments next month too. Also some thoughts are running inside my head. I mean, the doctor pretty much checked me about ovulation and made me ovulate with the shot but I wonder if I might have some other stuff that they haven't find. I heard woman who have high PH that kills sperm or maybe 3 years after an HSG is too long and I might have something blocked? or maybe dh sperms is no bueno? They checked DH sperm every time I went for an ultrasound, they asked us to have sex 30 minutes before test and we did but I wonder if his count and quality is good. I tried to do an IUI this cycle but DH was unable to eyaculate inside the cup and only produced one few very few drops since he is not used to this. We had sex 5 days in a row after trigger, I was really excited but it all turned to be a fiasco hahaha...
I am sorry, I shouldn't really be whining but somehow I feel very sad and I think all of you been through this for a while maybe some tips not to feel as bad as I feel?

I send you all my love!

9 years ago

Evening Ladies!

So for once i'm going to start on me cos my brain is buzzing!!

So I am on cycle day 29 and still no af, had a 28 day cycle once, usually 26 average. slight cramps this morning but I actually needed the loo Been bloated last few days, backache for easily a week and my boobs are so tender BUT I will not believe anything until next week I've decided! I'm chicken shit, I'm so scared of it being a positive and then for it to be taken away from me again! I'm thinking (& talking) way too much! I've actually been very calm about it until now so I need to stop it cos I know nothing yet. I don't have any tests so will have to drive into town Monday to get some. OK rant over.

Sky- Cant wait for the photo shoot in the woods, how lovely you can wear your dress again and create some fantastic memories. With the help of your family you will piece together your birth story i'm sure.

LSchrader- Sky's right about this time around being totally different, that could be a great sign. Glad you feel ok.

Amber- That's fantastic news about your little bean so snug in the right place!! So happy for you.

Football- I cant wait to see the pictures of the new house but you certainly have your hands full right now! Yey!! You passed the glucose test and you ate the jelly beans!

Zyara- Damn that witch, we hate her! Sorry my love, we will conquer this together

Rebecca- Glad your DD is on the mend and I do hope she's confident enough to go properly soon.

I hope Pisces is having a ball with her DH if he is back already, anybody know when he's back? Thinking of you lady.

Right I'm going to spend some time with hubby as he's home early on a Saturday night, which is a miracle!! Sooner I go to bed, the sooner it's cycle day 30! (Its like Christmas)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo