Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6491 - 6500 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@rebecca oh what a relief that your sons heart is good. Scholiosis runs in my family...my uncle, me, my son and my youngest daughter will be tested as soon as she gets back from Texas. We have all had different treatments from exercises, to braces, and me the worst had surgery & a brace when I was 15. Lol..people comment on how "straight" I walk and think my mother made me walk with books on my head but actually a brace with metal bars and surgery is the real culprit...lol...YA NEVER KNOW what a person has endured. Oh how fun hospital tour...yayyyyyyyyyyyy! Isn't it exciting? I can not wait!!! (Claiming it now). I hope no c-section but whatever is safest for you and the baby. Keeping safe delivery in my prayers.

@miracle how are ya?! Has @tiff @jsx @dessertchic dropped in? I wonder how their babies are doing. I think of everyone who we have befriended over the past year and a half and I wish everyone well.

@sky sorry your husband is under the weather...wishing him a speedy recovery

@lsch glad you are back on track! Hey a little frenchy moved in the building next to mine, he looks like Bentley...same color but he's only 8m old. A frenchy will likely be our next dog...just too darn cute.

@athena where are ya girly?

AFM: rough day ladies. I am sure that you have all heard in the news that the trademarks were taken from the Redskins. I am the program manager for the USPTO call center...can you say my poor agents were cursed out many, MANY times today, we were harassed by the media, cursed out via email as well (we do the emails for the USPTO email) and what pisses me off is the Trial and Appeal Board could have warned that this was going to happen instead they let us walk into a world of shit this morning. It's so bad over here that they asked us not to wear our badges out in public today for fear that people will do something to one of us or harass us. They even took the USPTO signs out the windows of the shuttles that take us to the train bcuz people may follow us to/from the building. Shaking my head ladies, crazy day.

9 years ago

@Pisces- Get a frenchie! They are the BEST dogs ever :) We want a puppy really bad, but just don't want to do the puppy thing. Maybe some day!

Surprisingly enough, my whole family is native american (I know I really look like it...blonde and blue eyed!), and although I don't know or have a feeling one way or another about the name, my mom posted something on facebook about this. I will have to do a little reading about it.

9 years ago

Pisces I'm here! Been missing you girl. You really know how to make a girl feel special :) . All the women in here have been an inspiration to me, the strength, the courage, the fight. I'm glad that no one is giving up. I know you've missed your man and I'm glad you are getting to see him finally, maybe your o date will push back a little for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/imagejpg1-4.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

9 years ago

Looking good @athena!! :) I have forgotten to take my weekly pic the past 3 weeks.

Thanks everyone! DH is SLOWLY getting better. The Doctor said he has strep, stomach virus, AND two ear infections. The meds are kicking in, but he shouldn't be at work. :( But no can do his job, so he's working through it. No sign of me catching any of his ailments yet, fingers crossed it stays that way!

User Image

9 years ago

@Pisces ~ I am doing ok. Been working on my Etsy shop some, making fun items. Did a reading for myself recently and it was REALLY good! I have been dreaming a lot lately of my grandma who passed in January. I know she is watching over me. That's crazy what's going on with your work. How stressful. I hope that it blows over soon.

@Athena ~ You look GREAT! Your baby bump is so adorable. It's fun when ladies hit a certain time in their pregnancies where they finally look pregnant to me. How are you feeling? How was your trip? Did you go yet? Or is that this friday? I can't remember.

@Skyline ~ Your poor dh. :( I hope the meds kick in and he recovers quickly. Hopefully you and the little one stay healthy as can be. Yes, you are due for for a baby bump photo.

AFM ~ Period is finally over! I get to see my dad and sister again this Sat. We are all meeting for a BIG annual summer solstice celebration that the city of Santa Barbara puts on every year. This will be my first time going and I know it will be a fun time.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Miracle we leave next Sunday the 29th. I'm so ready to go. I'm glad you get to see your dad and sister, sounds like y'all will be having a good time.

I can't believe I only have 15 weeks left and that I'm already 25 weeks pregnant. It seems like it is flying by. A lady from church is having us a shower on August 2. I think my sister will have the one for our family and I'm kind of concerned because she hasn't mentioned it and she has a tendency to wait til the last minute, but if I ask her about it she could get mad so I may ask my sister in law to give her a push lol.

9 years ago

Athena - your trip sounds like so much fun, I know you're looking forward to it. Love your picture, you look great!

Skyline - Wow, your poor dh! How in the world did he manage to catch all that at once? Bless his heart, I know he must feel miserable. Hopefully if he can get some rest he'll start to feel better. Working while sick is the pits.

Miracle - yay for AF being gone, and you getting to spend some time with your family. Have fun at the festival.

Pisces - yikes, work sounds awful! I saw the ruling on TV, and just had to shake my head. Having lived in SC and NC, I know a lot of Redskins fans and can only imagine the drama this must be bringing out. Stay safe, and hope things calm down for you and your team soon.

Afm - well, I'm going for my glucose test this morning. FXd it goes well. I'm going to talk to the dr about my legs swelling so badly the other day. Baby seems to have dropped REALLY low, which makes for a very uncomfortable day once he starts kicking and hitting. The little stinker needs to get his fanny back up a little higher! He seems to be all boy already, wanting to investigate each possible position and area he hasn't explored yet to see which is more comfortable for him! Lol! I need to post a picture - I'm huge.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies! Lots been going on...we sold the house on Wednesday and closed on our new house on Friday. The movers came today with all of our stuff and I've been busy unpacking.

Amidst all of the chaos, AF was due Monday and was a no show. I figured it's probably because there's so much going on, and then I took this a few minutes ago...

User Image

This is the strongest one I've ever had. This photo was taken within the first minute of dipping...mid-day urine, no hold. I am honestly in complete shock. I have no clue when I O'd. Nothing was planned or anything. I can't stop shaking!

User Image

9 years ago

OMG!!!!! Congratulations @football!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo