Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@desertchic my mother had a mental cycle until she was 5 months along with me. She said they told her she was pregnant at her dr's appoint but since she got her period the next week, she thought they were wrong or that she miscarried very early. She went to get her thyroid checked on what she thought were thyroid problems and pregnant. She thought well maybe a month or so...sonogram confirmed original preg positive was right. It's probably the reason I am bonkers now...lol

@miracle you are so positive! I am going to claim just as you said...THIS IS OUR MONTH. WE ARE PREGANT!!!! :-) So we have an explanation on the OPK, whew *blow flick* now we can get on to watching these symptoms. In regards to no sore bbs, that excellent. Anything that is a change from last month is good *high five*

@topo I love the idea of testing during the trigger to get the BFP. I would do it cuz I'm hate BFN, along with AF!!!!! So why not poke a little fun at those two with a BFP. :-) no April's fool for DH....poor thing. Lets do the opposite. Like Miraclemama said if we can dream it, then we can manifest it...soooooo when you test POSITIVE, then you can April Fools him by saying you got a BFN...act kinda sad let him get all sad too then bust out the BFP test, yeeeeeeeee haw! I love it!!!!!

11 years ago

@desertchic my mom had MENSTRUAL CYCLE not a Mental Cycle

Lmao lmao

11 years ago

@piecesgirl i love the idea urs is better lolz i will do that u and mirricalmomma are right dream it own it this is our month loving it.

11 years ago

OMG! LOL ~ You guys are hill harry ass! Mental cycles - Menstrual cycles. @piscesgirl, I can't believe your mom was 5 months along pregnant with you before the dr confirmed it.. crazy!! Thanks for the high five, right back at ya girl. We are all in this together.

@topo ~ atta girl, stay positive. What I know to be true is that we all have done our best to make conception happen. We have the intention, desire, timing down and support. All of these are wonderful.

More symptoms to add for me are bloated and gassy today. FUN (NOT)

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miricalmomma right we r two funny specially piecesgirl i wish we all lived near eachother i love the hill harry ass i couldnt stop lol ass for me have a headache n tired but cnt sleep because i wont sleep tonight i just took my last dose of hcg and i must add stabbed myself twice first time it hurt n i pulled it out why idk so instead of poking myself once i stabbed myself twice and now my stomach is buring lolz dh was like what the hell u pulled it out i was like i know duh i feel it lol

11 years ago

ok discharge is egg white cervical mucus....not normal for me to produce THE DAY AFTER I STOP MY PERIOD, which only really lasted 2.5 days. i just really feel something is off. I would take a blood test but i jumped the gun a week after i ovulated and it came back negative so i feel dumb to go back in again. i am driving myself crazy reading how ewcm is a sign of pregnancy. I still feel off but am i just imagining all of this? i shouldn't even begin to be fertile until thursday or friday. ovulation isn;t until monday.

User Image

11 years ago

@miraclemama girl yes 5 months. My mom was 6ft tall and a stout girl ya know, so no one was none the wiser including herself. She had been told that her thyroid was off and many pregnancy symptoms can look like thyroid, tired, cranky, etc. she said she walked in her appointment thinking she had thyroid cancer and walked out 5 months preggers. Lmao
And speaking of laughing hill Harry a$$ !!!!! Baaaaaaaa ha ha! OMG! *she does laughing* glad you're in the gAme this month! Yeeeee haw !! Dang OPK's has us scared out of our minds *pats sweat from forehead*

@topo Ouch! i hate those shots, I was never sure i was doing it right. I watched all the videos every night...lol. I second that "atta girl!" Being positive is so much more fun! Yes so DH is going down this April fools day! *devilish grin on face* ...I love funny surprises! Gets 'em every time.

@desertchic get a blood test just to be sure.

AFM: I wish I had more symptoms to report. Nausea but moments later downed two slices if pizza no problem *diet shame*, headache continues but I really think it's sinus, I do have these mild cramps in my lower abdomen that feel nothing like AF but it is definitely there.

11 years ago

@pisces girl ~ I am eating like a pig yesterday and today. I understand the *diet shame* all too well. I just realized you mentioned you live on the east coast near DC. About 8 years ago my sister and I stayed in Virginia with family for Thanksgiving and then drove up to DC and stayed in Jamestown for a few days. Did a little ice skating, eating out, sight seeing, ect.. I enjoyed it. I love where I live though. I have tried to move away several times but never last more than 9 months, get too homesick for the beaches... oh and your cramping sounds good... Hmm?

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miracle I only live here trust me, I wish we were stationed closer to home (Texas). It is nice to see the sights and I enjoy the Cherry Blossoms when they bloom but i miss home. But won't be home anytime soon, we think our next stop is Germany. #cool

11 years ago

Morning Ladies!

No symptoms this morning. Thought I had some pressure when I woke up but turned out to be gas :-( how is everyone else?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo