Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3191 - 3200 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Thank you miracle.. I'm ok. I'm 1 dpo as long as my temp stays up. I think the Clomid worked. I'm kind of crampy right now and my nips are sore. Other than that this is my 3rd 2ww in a year and 3 months. So I'm pretty excited and hopeful.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Oh and your welcome I think I accidentally deleted that. I'm glad it gave you hope.

10 years ago

@Athena ~ Yahooooooo! Did I just read that right? You are having your 3rd tww in a year in 3 months? So you ovulated? Yippie! How exciting hon. I'm hopeful for you. Keeping my fingers crossed! All is takes is one egg and one sperm to make a miracle happen.

Where is our other ttc friends at? Topo? Pisces? I'm putting out a amber alert in the morning if I don't hear from you girls by then. Hope your well.

AFM ~ Not giving up just yet.. Athena posted a link that gave me some new hope and little bit of encouragement. Great read on woman with septate uteruses like I have. Check it out if you have time. I'm in my fertile window.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Yep that's right 3 tww in the past 15 months. I've taken provera probably 6 times to start my cycle the longest being over 90 days. Im 25 going on 26 and I never thought I'd be in this position, but I'm glad I am because when I do get pregnant I will cherish it so much more. There was a girl in another forum that got pregnant on her 2nd or 3rd cycle that was complaining about her morning sickness and I'm like I'd give anything for that sickness.

10 years ago

Athena - good luck! That sounds so encouraging. I know what you mean about the lady complaining over the morning sickness. There are women here who have a baby a year and act like they're such a burden. While I'm sure it has to be hard to have so many little ones, I'd love to be that momma. :) It's all in perspective.

Got my blood drawn at 9am. They said they'd have the results back in an hour...but only my dr could give me the results. It's Sunday - should I call? Or just wait until tomorrow when I'm more liable to get someone in the office?

Waiting is hard! :)

User Image

10 years ago

I missed my chance to bed yesterday.. but it's ok. They say every other day is better for the man when he's older I think.. anyways hopefully I can bed tonight. How is everyone doing?

@Athena ~ I'm glad you get to be in the official 2ww of ttc. At least you have a genuine chance when you ovulate. So you take provera to start your cycle when you have to and you're on clomid right now?

@Rebecca ~ If it were me.. I would call back in an hour b/c I know myself I would be chomping at the bits to get the test results. Just call them. You have nothing to lose. How are you otherwise?

**********AMBER ALERTS*********************

GOING OUT TO MISSING WONDERFUL LADIES THAT ARE CURRENTLY MIA ON THIS TTC FORUM!

TOPO ~ AKA ~ FIREBUG
PISCES ~ BABY CAKE MAKER

Report immediately! You are missed and loved and your presence is needed pronto!

Where's Tiff, Lschraders, Maryg, Introuble, Jsxt, desertchic and anyone else I forgot..

User Image[/url][/url]

Lol miracle they better come soon. Yes I'm on Clomid because I kind of took into my own hands and bought it overseas when my dr told me she couldn't prescribe it because of dh's low sperm count. I'm like you can't get me ovulating and see if it works I mean it only takes one sperm but if there's no egg then what's the point of ttc.

10 years ago

@Athena ~ Good for you :) I'm glad you took matters into your own hands. Yep it only takes one sperm and one egg. Make it happen hon.. I will be holding you in my prayers along with all us other ladies in here needing prayers for ttc.

User Image[/url][/url]

@athena I am so happy for you and your O. This is sooooooooooo exciting! I knew you did the right thing by ordering that clomid. Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands and refuse to take no for an answer. I am praying that this is your cycle!!!! Exciting !!!!!

@miracle here I am!!!!! I had such a stressful week and the more stress the worse my shoulders hurt. Those muscle spasms were just awful. I have person at my job who just a miserable individual and as the old saying goes "misery loves company". BUT unfortunately he is my customer, I. Charge of my contract and so if I loose it and just let him have it, I risk not just my job but the jobs of my team & the reputation of my company. I am literally carrying the weight of a company on my shoulders and my muscles are complaining. The worse part is stressing about stressing because I need a relaxed body because O is approaching and I don't need this stress to ruin our chances for conception so i schEduled a massage for yesterday. And took a loooooong nap! Then woke up & went to a wedding of my employees. It was awesome! So I am feeling reAdy!!!

Hi to everyone else did I miss anything?

@lsch Vegas Baby!!!!!!

@topo I see you are still on TTC vacation? When is your IUI ? This next cycle is July due date????? Are you waiting until then?

AFM: still waiting to O. I am starting to feel some cramping and my SMU OPK was a darker than the last few days but definitely not positive so it coming soon. then

10 years ago

@Pisces ~ There you are hon. I'm sorry you have been having so much stress at work :( That really can way you down and stress can settle into our bodies and make us tight, stiff, sore and achey all over. I'm glad you know how to take care of yourself though by scheduling a massage :) Good for you. I hope it's a relaxing, soothing and wonderful massage. I am a CMT. I used to do massage until I got into a car accident years ago.. now it's too hard on my own body to do physical labor like that. I am huge on touch. It's so healing for the body, mind and soul. Make sure you drink a ton of water afterwards to rid yourself of any excess toxins. Also if you can don't go right into being busy afterwards.. milk it. Relax if you can. Oh by the way this could be your month right? Come on someone else has to prove Tania right other than Jsxt. Why not have it be you.. Get relaxed for your baby making time.. Happy BIG "O" time.

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo