Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7631 - 7640 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Well we can rule out pregnancy. Took a test and BFN. I just wish my period would get on with it. So bummed.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@miracle- UGH stupid BFN. Well, are you still just spotting?

9 years ago

@Lschrader - Yeah no af- I haven't spotted at night either during this whole time. My spotting pattern for the past 4 days has been 10 am - 3 pm daily and then nothing after that. So weird. I looked at my dried test (a big no no) from last night and it has a tinted second line. I googled looking for the test sensitivity for this brand "First Response Rapid Result" and couldn't find much info except for 50ml. I posted it in the photo gallery under anonymous and unsure. I am chalking it up to an evap line though because of the rules of not supposed to dig test out of trash after time frame...lol. THinking I will wait 2 more days and test again. If af hasn't shown in full force.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle- I am trying to find it. Is it the one that says Period still late? If so, i am not sure i see anything on it, however, i know i can never get a good picture of a faint bfp....they always are darker in person. I know you say its a big no no, but i have to say...all the tests i ended up taking (like 25 of them!) appeared darker when dry. I would always wait until i knew it was dry before taking a picture. Maybe thats the wrong way to do it, who knows.

@rebecca- how you feeling?

9 years ago

@Lschrader - here is the image - I think all I wrote was Hmm? or unsure? Image #405854 I honestly really think it's only an evap line or shadow over the indent line. I will re test in 2 days like I said b/c this really doesn't mean anything.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle-Oh i am glad you told me the number since it was already on page 13! Ummmm, i would be thinking the same thing you are....i FOR SURE see a second line on there! I have never had a BFN dry with a second line....You are way stronger than i am by not testing for two more days!

9 years ago

Tested again. Spent another 20.00 but this time with a FRER BFN. I am pretty positive I am not pregnant now. I just wish that my period would come on so that I can start cd 1. Don't know how to chart with daily spotting.. this sucks! :(

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle-oh lady, i am sorry. I have no idea what is going on right now with your body. I wish you were pregnant so bad. However, i also wish your body would stop playing games with you.

9 years ago

Very, very hungry!!!! And it kind of turned into an upset tummy.

9 years ago

@history- Hi there. Well hopefully that is a good sign for you. That was my biggest sign when i got my bfp. good luck!

@miracle-how are you? AF show yet?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo