Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5571 - 5580 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Football congrats!!! I didn't spot either. I had a pink spot 7 dpo and then a drop last week at 7 weeks. But some people do so try. Not to worry.

Oh and you shouldn't be wearing tampons. They are bad when you are pregnant.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Thanks ladies! I'm so excited!

No more CM...or anything at all. Feeling very relieved!

No more tampons for me :)

DH still isn't home from work and I'm DYING! I don't even know what his reaction will be like!

User Image

10 years ago

@Football ~ OMG! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you! This is so wonderful. That's another BFP in this lucky forum. Digitals don't lie.. your are pregnant. Can't wait to hear what your DH says.

Not much going on with me. I will enter my fertile period next thurs thru monday. Drinking my fertility tincture with herbs to promote conception. Taking my vitamin d and daily prenatal. It is what it is Ladies.

@Pisces ~ I hope you check in once in a while to let us know you are ok. When will your first visit with your DH be?

@Skyline ~ I hope you get to switch to the midwife that you liked the most. Maybe you will get crafty towards the end of your pregnancy when you must lay down and relax more? I'm selling full time now. On Etsy and off Etsy. I am in a few local stores and getting ready to start doing farmers markets and arts & craft shows soon. Long hours, but fun and worth it. I love it.

Hope everyone is doing well. So happy our Football is preggo. I hope it's contagious for us woman wanting to get our bfp's still. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Miracle- thank you! Your kind words brought me to tears. (Although it could be the hormones ;) haha). I feel so blessed. So glad you're having such success with your business. It must be so fulfilling being paid to do what you love.

I am having a hard time letting go of fear though. I don't know why I'm so scared, it's not like I've ever had a miscarriage or CP before. But the thought terrifies me. I took another digital this morning and it came back positive. The Wondfo doesn't seem to have gotten any darker, but it's only been 24 hours. I'm 14DPO and AF is officially one day late. Today marks 4 weeks along.

I'm so, so scared. I don't want to lose this baby.

I want to get excited, but I'm so terrified something bad will happen. Sorry if I'm being a downer. I am definitely a worry wart about everything in my life.

When I get to the computer I will share how I told my husband! His reaction was super adorable!

Happy Sunday everyone!

P.S. When did you preggo ladies stop having sore breasts? I don't know if it's just in my head, but the girls don't feel nearly as sore as they did the past few days. They're definitely still sore (and huge), but it worries me that they're not as sore. :(

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle - Thank you, I hope so too. She seemed so much more attentive than the last midwife. I did festivals with a variety of the things I've made, I love doing the festivals! My biggest tip would be to have LOTS of small items that are $5 or less as well as the higher priced stuff. People at festivals will shell out five bucks easy, if they see something they just have to have. Those small priced items will wrack up and end up paying for your booth fee etc. and your larger sales will be your profit! This will probably be the first year since 2010 that I don't do festivals. :( They are so much work, I think I better take a break this year and focus on making cake pops for the the shop downtown.

@football - I can't wait to hear your DH's reaction. :) Please try not to worry! Stress is not healthy in general, but especially not at this time! I kind of went into a emotionally "paused" state after my BFP. (That's the only way I know to describe it.) But it helped me not worry and my hopes/excitement stayed in check. You can also invest in the clear blue digital weeks estimator tests and take one now and then again in a week if you want to see that hCG is rising. That might bring some extra comfort. I've heard of women doing that for a few weeks.

User Image

10 years ago

I'm 14 weeks today! Wow. Officially in the second trimester. DH and I went for a walk at a nearby walking track, 65 degrees with a gentle breeze and chirping birds. Spring was in the air, it was so nice. I did a mile and a half.

I guess some of you have been having busy weekends, hope you check in soon!

User Image

10 years ago

Football if af was due today you're one day late tomorrow just so you know. I was terrified something bad was happen, I still am. On Monday when I went for my ultrasound it was rainy and gloomy all day. I just knew that was a bad omen but then we saw the little gummy bear heard the heart beating and it took so much of the worry away. My boobs still hurt actually they hurt 10x worse than they did 4 weeks ago. The weeks indicator one is pretty good. I used it a few days after my bfp then the second one a week later and it went from 1-2 to 2-3. I don't think wondfos are very good to track progression. If you want to see th line get darker go get a box of frer's. I post my progression with deposit on them and you really see a difference in a matter of days. Try to relax and not do to much. I try to get my pillows and blanket and relax if I'm just watching tv for a little bit. Your due dat is almost exactly a month after mine :)

Skyline woohoo for being out of the first trimester though I thought the second began at 13 weeks I guess people have different ideas. I thought it was week 13 then week 26 which would break it into 3rds

Miracle I'm praying and pulling for you to get a bfp. I know you've had a tough time. I just want it for you so badly.

Pisces where you at? I'd hate to send out an amber alert.

10 years ago

Football - Yippee!! I knew it! Your chart looked a lot like mine!! Try not to worry, although I know it can be really hard not to. Nothing has happened so far to give you a reason to fear, it's just a natural reaction, I think, to wanting something so badly and then finally being faced with getting it. Oh, and some spotting is normal, but be careful with checking your cervix...it's super sensitive right now and you can cause bleeding by checking it. So far as your boobs not being as sore right now - don't worry, that'll change! LOL. Mine are so sore right now nothing can touch them.

Miracle - I'm still praying for you, dear! So glad you started this group, and I just know you'll be blessed again.

Skyline - I'll be glad when our weather gets warmer! I'm jealous! It's 43 today, but we're supposed to get snow tonight, Wednesday, and Saturday. with daytime temps back in the teens and 20's.

Afm - well, ladies, I had a bit of a scare yesterday. I was on my feet a lot getting ready for a church event last night, and then after the event itself I wound up babysitting a little 1 1/2 yr old for about 2 hours. Of course I picked her up several times and was up and down taking care of her. Well, when I got home and went to the restroom, there was blood in my underwear. Talk about my heart stopping! It scared the ever-living crap out of me. I had to tell my dh, and then I had to call the dr. All those awful memories just came rushing back. After talking to the dr, we determined I should just keep an eye on things, rest and take it easy, and call her back if the bleeding kept on or got worse. She also put a ban on sex for the time being, since that's what might have started it. Ugh. I've also aggravated my sciatica, and it hurts so badly sometimes I can barely lift my right leg. So you can imagine how my dh and oldest son are hovering over me!! Thank God, I haven't seen any more blood, and I'm supposed to call the dr Monday and schedule a time to go back in for another ultrasound. Today I'm just sitting in my recliner, trying to get this pain out of my hip.

User Image

10 years ago

Afm I couldn't sleep at all last night because my stomach hurt so bad and I finally got some sleep this morning. My stomach is still very upset so dh brought me home some soup. Idk what is causing this but I wish it would go away.

10 years ago

Thanks @Rebecca! I'm so freaking nervous.

I wiped and then did an internal check and saw some red blood and a tiny clot. That was about an hour ago. It freaked me out but hasn't continued. I'm hoping I just irritated my cervix. I know I need to stop. I'm starting to feel raw from wipe checking so regularly. No cramps or discomfort so that's good.

The whole boob thing just concerns me since yesterday they were so so sore and today they're not as sore. Is that normal?

I'm likely going to go get betas drawn tomorrow if the OB will let me.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo