Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1761 - 1770 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ pices- aww I'm sorry it's not ur month but it sounds like in a couple months u will be recharged and it will be time!! I hope u rest well, lots of thoughts to u and urs!

10 years ago

@pieces- I have heard that preseed is really good to. I have also heard of a vitamin tjat I read on here but I cant remember the name of it. Try not to focus so much on it.

Lots of love and take care.

I had a little light spot when I wiped last night. But havent had any more. I dont know if its implantation. What do u think?

10 years ago

Hi girls.. still only spotting dark pink/brown on tp and a tiny bit onto a panty liner.. I normally spot 12 - 24 hrs before full flow.. so if she is not here by morning then I will wonder what is up..

@Pisces ~ Sorry to hear the news sweetie :(. I keep thinking about what your nephew said. What Tania said and then of course my reading too! Your time will come I promise you this. Hope your cramps lighten up and you find rest, peace of mind and comfort somehow..

@Ants Mommy ~ You very well could be having implantation spotting.. hmm? Let's see what happens. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

@introuble ~ Glas you O'd.. Yahoo! Happy for you.

@HONCAT ~ Sorry about your bfn :( I so know how it feels.. we all do.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Well the witch got me. Having full flow now with cramps. Such is life. Going to go get my heating pad out.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@pisces, yes, HONCAT is the same that Ncat :)
Txs for your good wishes!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey girls I tested this morning 12 dpo and got a BFN. Super bumed. Im really depressed because I really thought this month would be my month. I have had 3 people call me to tell me that they have had dreams im pregnant. And so I really thought I would be. It could be that its still to early , im not supposed to get af until next Friday.

Today will not be a good day.

10 years ago

@Take it easy Ants... I know is not easy. You know what I did last night? I went to eat a piece of chocolate cake with a good friend and after that we went for buffalo wings and beers.

About the dream ( I'm latin and we have interpretation of dreams here around) is that when somebody sees you pregnant that means that is going to be a great change in your life, something new, and it is no necesarily associated to a baby.

My best advice of all is that... Lets keep believing that this will happen in the perfect moment of God.
One good thing about waiting for something really wanting it is that you are going to be really grateful For all!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@honcat- thank you for your kind words.

Im latin too, so I thought that for sure it would be this minth. Im not loosing all hope until af comes.

I have a huge headache and its probably my nerves.

10 years ago

Oh no @ppieces girl and @ miricalmomma I was so sure I got up wit one thing on my mind bfp for my girls its okay maybe god has a plan u guys where so close maybe @miricalmomma ur tthought of me u n pieces girl on the beach wit our tummies n big virgin margaritas I'm so sad ladies or one step closer pieces girl at least u know they work babe or tubes and miricalmomma we gotta pray for sticky bean iI'm still her being our cheerleader hoping my reading does me right as I was be a buhumbug crying last night crux I'm tired of TTC I'm tired of fee liking like a failure in myhusbands eyes iI woke up this momornig to get hot fries n forgot to take temp for the 5 day in a row lol hope everyone has a blessed day

10 years ago

Extremely quiet this weekend!!! I hope everyone is have a wonderful first weekend of summer!!! Same old here usually busy weekend now grad parties and birthdays just relaxing in the pool having good time!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo