Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2981 - 2990 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Thank you too miracle mama.

Has anyone ever been extremely tired 1 dpo?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Antsmom ~ If your on cycle day 14 as in time for ovulation? If so then it sounds like ovulation spotting. I get that occasionally and it's a high sign of fertility..so bed bed bed..

@Athena ~ I'm sure other woman have.. One of the first questions a dr asks if they think you might be pregnant is first have you missed a period and second have you been extra tired lately? I've heard woman compare being tired to having mono.. I've never had mono.. but I've heard you are just wiped out exhausted and no amount of sleep makes you feel rested.. Yikes! LOL!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Antsmom ~ If your on cycle day 14 as in time for ovulation? If so then it sounds like ovulation spotting. I get that occasionally and it's a high sign of fertility..so bed bed bed..

@Athena ~ I'm sure other woman have.. One of the first questions a dr asks if they think you might be pregnant is first have you missed a period and second have you been extra tired lately? I've heard woman compare being tired to having mono.. I've never had mono.. but I've heard you are just wiped out exhausted and no amount of sleep makes you feel rested.. Yikes! LOL!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@ants mommy spotting during O time can mean that the egg has def been released from the ovary. Blood tinged cm during O is supposed to be a good sign!!!!

@athena as much as you love football you should give fantasy a try next season #funners I think you O'd. After O those hormones are going haywire so tired is a good sign

@miracle 9dpo **whoop whoop** I got nothing to report either, lol. **hugs** keep saying your prayers!

@topo I know you're out there!!! Don't make me look for you on other avenues!!! Lol

@sky hey girl I love Oliver!!! But you have to say it with the accent from the lady from Green Acres. I really like it. And Nadia is another personal favorite. My daughters ballet teacher was named Nadia and all the girls were so cute "Miss Nadia"...she was so beautiful and talented. Great choices!

10 years ago

Miracle I had mono 6 years ago. I was def feeling like that earlier this afternoon. I actually had to go lay down. I don't think it's a prego symptom though I think it's a hormone thing from ovulation.

I'll have to try it Pisces. I am thinking I O'd too or at least tried to my opk's have gotten significantly lighter.

Savanna Catherine is our girl name, Catherine is my moms middle name and dh and I met at the visitation of a friend of ours who's sister passed away. Her name was Catherine (Catie).

Our boy name is Elijah Robert. Robert was my husband's brother's name. He passed away May of last year. His middle name was Edwin so the initials are flipped.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Thanks for the welcome ladies! Gosh the things we go through to get our little miracles! I was talking to a couple of the young girls at work last night and explaining to them how there's really only a 24 hour window which we can get pregnant each month, they couldn't believe it! I'm a waitress and I felt SOOOO sick last night each time I walked into the kitchen, and going into the back freezer where all the meat is.. BLEH!! Really hoping that's a good sign! Super crampy last night too, mainly in my lower back and also through the front of my groin, like when I walked around it hurt around my groin/hips. Maybe ligaments stretching for a baby?! I'm CD 27, temp was 36.87 degrees (I'm in Australia so that's Celcius!), seeing as my cycles are a bit irregular I'm going to wait til the end of next week, that'll take me right to CD 34, should've gotten af by then and if not I'll test. I'm not overly fussed if I'm pregnant or not this month, cos if I'm not I know dr will do the HSG which should aide in fertility afterward, so I'm keeping positive that I should get pregnant in the next few months.
We've already chosen our names for our next babies, Myla Daphne (Daphne is my nannas name) for a girl, and Zackary Andrew (Andrew is my DH father) for a boy. Although our DS wants us to call it Samson if its a boy :)

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle @pieces- but my fertility monitor this morning was in the middle. It has been like that since cycle day 7 I'm guessing because of the clomid.

10 years ago

Good Morning

I have nothing to report just wanted to say good morning to everybody.

I was thinking about testing today but all I have are Internet Cheapies and some dollar store test. This early i think i would be settung myself up for a let down, even though the internet test CLAIM to be able to read 10mg (yeah right). My friend got a BFP on a FRER at 9DPO and her internet cheapies showed positive until at least 11/12DPO. I dont know why i buy them **shame**

thoughts? Y'all know I hate FRER's because they are bad luck for me...lol

10 years ago

@ pices- u know I like the dollar store test! If u wana test then test, I would always say a let down would be better then not testing and wondering what would happen if u did, at least u will know and not think about it all day, and if it's to early then u only wasted a dollar! Plus u always by those stupid blue dye test when u get a first response so if u do by one u better get a pink dye one this time! Lol!!!! Good luck!!

10 years ago

Well pieces my first faint positive was 9dpo at 3days after dip and was a dollar store test but then I went and bought the Walmart cheapie and they were a lot darker 10/11dpo and then frer was super dark 12dpo so it does take time but I encourage the fmu for test not mid day or night fmu is always best!!! Finger Xd!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo