Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1321 - 1330 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies... I had the coolest dream monday night. I dreamt I was at a clothing store and I asked a sales clerk where the maternity department was. I found all these stylish maternity clothes and bought them. Such a fun dream. Makes me think of what pisces had said about the scripture being read at her church. I guess my dream is my way of dreaming it into reality. Yesterday I had spotting for a few hrs on tp when wiping. I guess it's ovulation spotting and it's a high fertility sign.... so I bedded of course :) Looking forward to getting my reading via email today...

@topo ~ I teared up when I read your post, b/c I was genuinely worried about you. So happy you are ok hon. :) I'm grateful surgery went well. Looks like it's just your tube giving you problems? One tube? Which tube? Your reading about the red aura seemed to describe you from what I have gathered about you since chatting the past 4/5 months in here. Now you could get pregnant in July or Aug and deliver next march/april or get pregnant next march/april? Something to look forward to for sure.

@Tiff ~ So happy your ultrasound went well. Being 6 days off makes sense now. Means you were actually 11 dpo when you got your bfp?

@Jxst ~ Thanks for letting me know that tania gets back to people quick. I was wondering what she does when she reads someone that can't have children or will never have them? I wonder if she still says "I see the month of april, may, june, ect... ? My sister had her uterus removed, I should have her do a reading...lol This is the skeptic in me.

@ldavis ~ take a test hon. Hope it's good news. Fingers crossed for you.

@pisces ~ Loved what you said about preparing the field. Made me smile. I believe in that. If you build it they will come.. remember that line? I used to tell my good friend to talk to her baby as if she was already pregnant, paint it a picture, create a space as IF it was here. You must be a proud mama of your daughter at prom. :) Glad you are bedding. Hope you get that pos opk soon. You temping every morning too?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls, I'm here!!! I have SOOOO much going on at work that it's nearly impossible to reply but I am reading. And I was just delivered a possible blow or coolest thing ever from the Air Force.

@topo hey babe! Welcome home AMEN that everything went well and that he found everything to be well within order to get you barefoot and pregnant. I was worried that maybe your reading didnt go well or something. But yayyyy. She is so on target with your red hot aura...lol...my @topo is a firecracker!!! Lmao remember when you told off the fertility clinic....lol..anyway March/April is right in line with getting pregnant in July. On CTP it says if I get preg this month my due date would be Feb 27th and so June would be the end of March/April. Yayyyyyyyyyy did she say boy or girl?

@tiff glad your sono went well and @miracle is right that's means you were like 11DPO when you found out !!!! Cool I am glad that little boy is snug as a bug. And yes we are calling him a boy, we gotta claim it!!!

@jsx I loved your reading, that was the most awesome thing. I have two more days until my detailed TTC so we will see. I didn't know it would be so detailed :-D

@ldav did you test yet? Isn't it a small world? What is @jsx's dad and my DH's dad come into your deli all the time ....lol..wouldn't that be cool? Lol anywho:TEST!!!!!!!

@introuble how are you today? You are 9DPO don't test yet. Wait if you can (easier said than done)

@lsch what's going on girlie? How are you today?

@miracle I hope you get your reading soon and I also wondered what if she doesn't see a baby in the cards, what will she say??? I don't know. Glad you got some more BD'ing in. I am trying to do it every day or two because I don't need DH worn out by the time I finally get a positive OPK, which I still have not.

AFM: no positive OPK yet ladies. Still waiting.

10 years ago

@ miricalmomma I hop ur right I have been emotional wit u l Luv or post n or worries touched my heart or right lol the reading is me huh now that I'm back I CNT fin pkecesgirl miricalmomma have u done or reading yet

@jxs thankhundred wow those where the months u got preggers iI loved my reading thanks girl n what did u get wit the number 4
Yes I'm back on this TTC road wit u guys thanks for the prayer hun or mummies n me reading was so awsome

@L's yes babe I'm resting thank u all the ssupport I got means alot

Alrigpieces girl one more post now that iI'm back or missing I'm gonna amber alert u oh p.s I agree wit that other forum they where so mean and not open in there forum bad karma I stop by every now n then

10 years ago

I am soooooooo ADD

DH got orders today to Spain **yayyy**but its listed as a short assignment. **Booooo** Short Assignments can be anywhere from 6-24 months. If its 1 yr or less, I have to stay here :-( if it's more than a year we all go. He wouldn't leave until Nov/Dec or Jan BUT how can we have a baby with him in one country and I'm here. I don't want my family to be separated. He's trying to get the full details but you know Uncle Sam gives information WHEN they f'ing want to.... ARGGGGGGGGGGGGH! My heart is heavy!!!! :-(

10 years ago

Hey Pisces,
Girl you are gonna get through this don't worry. Just let it all work its self out. Situations like this are out of our hands. Hey but imagine a baby In Spain oooh. sooo beautiful lol Bonita. Cheer up it will work out.. ttyl

10 years ago

@ldsv not Hawaii but Spain is just as awesome !! But thanks. Did you test yet?

10 years ago

@topo I posted, there are two ...one before and one after your last post.

10 years ago

Just posted new sono pic 136174 and 136176 def seen a lot more this week even seen heart beat at heart rate of 117 and Edd of jan 24!!! Made my day!

User Image

10 years ago

Wow, busy afternoon ladies! I was stuck in a meeting but wanted to read all the updates!

@miracle-high fertility and DH came through, great start to the 2WW!

@tiff-your little bean is a fighter if HE came through all that and stuck with wrong O date!

@pisces-i'm not 9DPO, potentially 4. But temps dipped again this morning. I am going to take it same time every day regardless of whether I wake before. Spain sounds amazing, what would you prefer-short contract or long and all move? Where in spain?

@topo-lovely ready. Glad op went well, are you allowed to ttc this month?

@ldavis-update?!?!?!

@jsxitz-beautiful readung hun

@lschrader-fingers crossed, how did you monitor O this month?

AFM-as I said to @pisces I'm going to do same time everyday for temping regardess of whether I wake earlier (but I never get out of bed before alarm anyway!)
Getting CD3 blood work tonight so see if that says anything.
Will try and find time to puts temps into FF tonight too!

User Image

10 years ago

Yes I corrected it sorry hubby was telling me about his cousin in Hawaii then you in spain lol I got the two mixed but reread the post I spoke to you in Espanol lol. I didn't test. I had some cramping and was soooo busy I was like af probably be here this afternoon I'm just buggin. But cramping has stopped and I'm still cooking and everything else. I'M GONNA TEST......

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo