Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2431 - 2440 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pisces- since he had to force it a little, does that mean it could have been a little blocked? If so, this is AWESOME for you! It means you're open and ready!

Seriously girls, these opks are about to make me lose my mind, what's left of it anyway :) I just got my darkest one yet, so I'm going to have to reset my O date AGAIN. Its the same color as the control line. Exact same color. So I'm gonna reset, and I'm telling you ladies, after the next three days I am take a BREAK from bd!!!! Well, I say that, but you know..... :)

10 years ago

Just posted baby bump pic and sonogram

User Image

10 years ago

Just posted baby bump pic and sonogram

User Image

10 years ago

Mari just as I told all of the other ladies on here with opk the reg ones ate tricky and you get all worked up thinking your positive when your actually not and when it does get positive you so just know because of how dark it does get ms so for that reason I had told a few on here to just go buy the clear blue digital smiley face is the beat route to go when you get that's smiley face you just know its positive there's absolutely no guessing and driving yourself crazy that is the beat advise I can give with the opk trick! I know this month is obviously too late so next month hoping your preggo but if not GO bUY DIGITAl!!! Lol

Pieces yes I know where that is I'm actually heading up thy way aug 12 thru the 15 for my moms birthday! It's nice area but your not fully in the woods of poconos like I grew up but 20 min I lives in lake harmony right by jack friar big boulder which is the same exit off the turnpike you will be taking to get there! So have fun be enjoy the scenery!

User Image

10 years ago

Mari just as I told all of the other ladies on here with opk the reg ones ate tricky and you get all worked up thinking your positive when your actually not and when it does get positive you so just know because of how dark it does get ms so for that reason I had told a few on here to just go buy the clear blue digital smiley face is the beat route to go when you get that's smiley face you just know its positive there's absolutely no guessing and driving yourself crazy that is the beat advise I can give with the opk trick! I know this month is obviously too late so next month hoping your preggo but if not GO bUY DIGITAl!!! Lol

Pieces yes I know where that is I'm actually heading up thy way aug 12 thru the 15 for my moms birthday! It's nice area but your not fully in the woods of poconos like I grew up but 20 min I lives in lake harmony right by jack friar big boulder which is the same exit off the turnpike you will be taking to get there! So have fun be enjoy the scenery!

User Image

10 years ago

@mari I am thinking that it may have been something in the way because he actually asked the nurse for more dye. And after the second siringe is when she said the left is open but I don't see anything on the right & that's when I reminded them both that he wasn't able to repair the right & that's when he was like OMG that's right well the left is open & ready for take off. (He's an old man) and he actually shocked me by only throwing in IVF as a last resort. He did mention increasing clomid if not pregnant this cycle and IUI but he also took a moment to remind me that he is very good at tubal reversal...lol...

@jsx we haven't spent a lot of time up there DH & his dad are a complicated pair. DH's tolerance for his father is comical at times & irritating at other times. They love each other for sure but DH's father is very regal & demanding. He's a business man through & through and he doesn't really want DH there for this business trip, it's me he's after. He's seen me in action & would love for me to take over any of his businesses. He always says that I am his daughter and DH is his son in law because of the way I think. Lol so we shall see what this business brings. I have a feeling they want me to help out a lot while DH is in Spain for a year so I may be up there more often over the next year.

@mari if its as dark as the control, then this is probably it girl! **whoop whoop** @desert & @jsx told me a long time ago to stop messing with line and just get a digital. I did one month and it was sooooo much easier. But I don't know if I can afford to keep that up. Just remember that the line must AS DARK AS THE CONTROL just as you described. Almost doesn't count. And watch your body as well. Egg white cm, very wet, even feeling aroused. After that your temp should shoot up and then that cookie box dries up like the Sahara desert. Lol

AFM: I saw a little egg white this morning & so I would say I am entering about O stage. I told DH "letttttttttt's get ready to rummmbbbbbbbbble" **michael buffet voice**

10 years ago

@ desert- I love seeing baby updates, thank u so much for your updates! Jsx is right u r not far behind us so u could be around same time with my last I went 2 weeks early so u never know!!
@ pices- wow already getting ready to o!!! Get busy! I can't wait for ur bfp! Glad everything went smooth yesterday.
Afm- I will update my bump pic prolly next week at 4 months! I go to dr tomorrow, this will be the first time to HEAR heart beat instead of just c n it on ultrasound!

10 years ago

Hey girlies, looks like I have some time to write, although I shouldnt say that too loud just in case..

@Piscis- good news that your tube is open and ready for and your father in law sounds like a trip lol oh and i've been DYING to make a secret board on pinterest but how do u make it hidden? haven't been able to figure that out yet, help :)

@Mari2013- I agree with Honcat, forget the guessing strip and just get busy hahah I know sunds like a total drag right? good luck!

@Desert- and great update

@Honcat- ER same as always, the second I decide I can finally sleep near 3am, someone comes in for a papercut they got the day before. literally sometimes I feel like putting a sign on the door at 1am that says "If ur not dying, turn around and come back in the morning" lol but obviously I won't

@Ants- I am getting it on this weekend, will probably O in the next 3 days, when I get that mittleschmersz and CM, I'll know, can't wait to be in the 2ww again.

This time the 2ww will be on vacation in Ecuador so it won't drag on like last time, and over analyze every symptom and hopefully

@LayLadies goodluck and welcome

User Image

10 years ago

first i want to say i miss u miricalmomm wish you come back

@piecesigrl lol i hate updating from my phone it is so annoying and i let my bro use my computer again thats why i was M.I.A lol but reading along. i new it i was praying for you my luv i new everything would turn out great now get to that i hope u felt my prayers i sent your way lets go babe get this this month i think i ov on sunday alot of cm idk not tempting or using opk i just guessing some cramping and so much cm it was awsome when we lol i been seeing my doc i am not keeping track i am going for it tania said the #4 which i could still have the baby late april idk but it throws off the june and july she was talking about i am so confused or baby could be born may 4 idk i am so confused if i do the iui doc said it will be a medicated cycle again for iui my 3rd so lets see money was payed yesterday he took blood work so lets see whats going on he put me on baby asprin but i been so bummed because tania reading says the opposite and i dnt want to bug her right now remember her and the baby are resting.

@Mari2013 do what i do end up breaking them lol. sorry about the uti i told u guys about poas like crazy people lol

@lolee817 hello welcome are u new

@LSchrader hey babe dnt get two discouraged i say two becuase i feel u i been through hell and back financially and loans have gotten rediculous i could of traveld around the world lets just have faith and keep our babe.

@layladies welcome sorry i just came back in.

in case u ladies are wondering who piecesigrl is referring to when she is screaming for firebug it is me lol i tend to break my thermoter throw stuff break my opks and frer as for me ladies nothing new trying not to stress just trying to let things go and let god i am trying to just throw my hands up becuase it feels like a never ending battle i am fighting nothing new or out the ordinary.

welcome to all the ladies i might have overlooked by accident and to everyone i might have missed it is getting so over crowded in here it is hard for my one track mind to keep track lets go ladies we need out for this month lets go

10 years ago

After last night (ahem) I think the test strip yesterday was accurate. I had all of the signs (ahem) that @pisces described last night. I was even kind of crampy last night and this morning. So now I'm waiting to poas again so I can do the whole lighter/darker comparison.
I am thinking that @jsx is right about the digital. Comparing strips is so frustrating!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo