Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6931 - 6940 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Athena Aww he is so adorable. Congrats!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Happy Saturday to everyone! Hope you are all enjoying a nice weekend with loved ones. My honey has thurs and friday's off, so we got some quality time in together which was nice.

@Bean ~ Thank you for the good luck.. Lord knows I need it! Sounds like you will know soon if this is your cycle or not. I know what what you mean though about not feeling anything different during the two week wait therefor not getting your hopes up. Have a blast at your weekend 1940's village themed party, that sounds so fun.

@Firewife ~ Yep, the symptoms are kicking in for you already. I hope they stay tolerable. Can't wait to hear about your first dr's appt/ultrasound in Oct. The way your and your son told your dh the bfp news was so cute..

@Lschrader ~ I can't wait for the next week to be over with, so that we will get some definitive answers. No symptoms doesn't mean a thing either. Fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed for you.

@Rebecca ~ CONGRATULATIONS! Baby Titus is beautiful. Good job mama. I'm so glad the c - section went well and that you have no scar tissue from your previous c- sections. Also really great to know that you got the green light to have more babies after this. :) What a great thing to hear. Sorry your sleep was intermittent and not enough. I know you will all settle into a routine soon. So happy everyone is healthy.

@Football - Yay! So happy to hear you felt strong kick from the lil one. How validating, reassuring and comforting that must feel. Thanks for the prayers for a bfp for us ladies still waiting our turns. Praying that your anatomy scan goes well next week.

@Athena - CONGRATULATIONS! So happy baby Eli is here and that you are both doing goo. He is adorable. Love all that hair. The length of your labor for a first timer sounds like you got lucky. The way you tell the story makes it sound like it wasn't hell... lol! So awesome your dh was by your side the whole time. Also happy to hear that his color improved and his jaundice is going away. So very happy for you. Can't believe all three of you ladies went within 2 weeks of one another. I love it! So much celebration going on in here.

AFM ~ Please pray for me ladies, I am feeling worried. I had my first mammogram last week and what I thought was just a cyst the past 3 months is actually a lump that needs to be biopsied this coming Thursday. I am feeling a scared. Luckily nobody in my family on both sides have had breast cancer which is good to know.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@Miracle- Oh Miracle, I will pray that all is well with you. How scary. Like you said, at least no one in your family has had breast cancer before, but it's still a scary thought. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Hugs, dear.

User Image

9 years ago

@miracle-Oh lady i am so sorry you even have to go through this. I pray that it's nothing serious. Try and stay calm until Thursday. I know this is so much easier said than done, but at this point, we have no news about what the lumps are, so do not be anxious until you have to be. I will be praying for you. xoxoxo

@athena-what a little love bug you have there! So sweet!

AFM-Well I am still recovering from yesterday's football game! Everyone kept saying they wanted a Superbowl Rematch, and well, they got one! Both teams plays fantastic, but happy to know my Hawks pulled it off!

Yesterday i was just exhausted all day. I woke up and picked up the house a bit though i had a little headache. I was wiped from it. I sat on the couch and passed out for a nap....like 30 min after waking up! I was like that all day. After the game, i just slept. Of course by the time i get in bed i am wide awake. Ugh. I am having some lower pressure again like i did right after my shot. I know my shot is out of my system because i tested yesterday and it was negative.

I also had a super weird thing happen to me on Friday. I still think it's crazy. So i work at a law firm as a legal assistant and i have an client who lives out of the country now but calls in every now and then to check in. So Friday afternoon i got her call. We chatted for about 10 minutes and then right before we are about to hang up, she goes...Oh i had a dream about you the other day. I thought that was a little odd. She goes on to say....yeah, you were pregnant!! She asked if i was thinking about having a baby, and i just didn't know what to say so of course i blurted out...yes actually ha! She then just says...Oh good! Well when in my dream you didnt know what you were having, but you kept saying how excited you and your husband were and you were so cute! She said over and over again, I am going to be so cute when pregnant. She of course said if it's a girl, i should name her after her ha. That is strange, right?!

I know people have dreams like that., My husband did about my sister and she indeed was pregnant with twins!I have been praying for God to give me a sign or to let me feel calm throughout this TWW and i just felt that was it for me. I was so happy and could not stop smiling. Now DH is asking me every time he sees me if i feel any different or if i think i am pregnant. yesterday he kept saying i was so tired because i am growing a baby ha. I sure hope so!!!

9 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!

I am trying not to get upset or worried about my breast biopsy this Thurs, but it's hard. I'm the one that needs to be praying more.

@Football ~ Thank you for your kind words and support.

@Lschrader ~ Good to know that the trigger shot is out of your system, so that way there will be no confusion when you test again. So cool your clients pregnancy dream about you. I pray that IS YOUR SIGN that you were asking for and that you have a little embryo implanting as we speak! :) Thank you for your support. I am doing my best to not worry, because as we all know, worry gets you nowhere but upset/sick! Argggghhh!

Hope everyone else is having a good start to a good week. Happy Monday!

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle- I know and i can't even imagine. You know we are all here for you and always thinking about you. How's your partner taking this too? I bet it's not easy for him either.

9 years ago

@Lschrader ~ Thank you! I am so grateful for you ladies more and more all the time. My partner is worried, he say's we don't know anything, so let's stay calm and that we will take one step at a time. He's a capricorn, very practical and logical. I need that though, so it's good! what dpo are you at?

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle-He's a smart man! No need to waste energy on stress that might be totally necessary. Don't worry until you have to, and like he said...take one day at a time. I am 7dpiui today. I am feeling crampy and twingy. I keep feeling ovulation like pains. I just am praying these are all good things. I really want this to be our time!

9 years ago

Miracle...mercy, dear! I'm praying for you, and hope you and your dp can both stay calm and not worry unless you need to. Lord willing it will be something simple.

Lschrader...I'm so excited for you! That was crazy about your client calling. I know when I got pregnant with my second, my four year old announced in the car that God had told him I had a baby in my tummy that wouldn't die. This was after we'd lost three and before we knew I was expecting. It made all the hair on my arms stand up, especially when I got my BFP. Praying for you!

Athena...your little Eli is so sweet! And wow, great job with your weight loss! Love seeing your updates, your happiness is so evident.

Football...loved your post about pregnancy and what you've learned. It truly is a miracle to think you have a new human being growing inside you. That was the first thing I said when Titus was born and I heard him cry...that his life was a miracle. Each of my children are more precious to me after our struggles.

Skyline...little Oliver looks so mature and wise for his age, like he's already seen it all! What a special baby. How are you?

Afm...things are going well here. Titus is so very sweet. I'm sure some would disagree with me, but I'm just taking great pleasure holding him. I dont want to miss a single second. :)

User Image

9 years ago

@Rebecca- thank you! It's been such a fun journey so far. I've really enjoyed pregnancy (even all the vomiting!) enjoy your new baby snuggles! Glad you two are doing well.

@Miracle- I think I saw you and @Rebecca are facebook friends now. I remember your first name, so I'm gonna add you (at least I hope it's the right Keisha!) :)

@LSchrader- What a sweet story, thank you for sharing. I can't wait to see what unfolds this week :)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo