Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pisces ~ I understand not wanting to get your hopes up yet and that you need something more definitive. One time I had a clear blue easy pt with the blue dye in it and I got what I thought was a very very faint positive for 2 days in a row which was right around the time AF was due. On the 3rd day it was stark white. I was so confused. I never knew if it was a chemical pregnancy or a bad batch of pregnancy tests that gave me evap lines..Very upsetting to say the least. I only get the pink dye now. Keep us posted.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@tahra I took a digital this morning and it said "not pregnant" but a friend pointed out to me that it was still too early (she didnt get a BFP until 14DPO in the aftrenoon) then some events led me to buy another test: my basil temps are still over 98 (98.20) this morning, I got so nauseous sitting at my desk that I actually started sweating & hands shaking, and DH make me cry because I called and he said he was busy (he's in the AF, he's always busy) I hung up and I couldnt stop myself from crying (NOT like me at all), and all these cramps that I have been having since sat/sunday have suddenly stopped (huh). all day waiting for them to come back. disappeared. took a test (didnt really wait the 5 min, it was blank so I tossed it to the side) went to a meeting came back and was about to go dispose of it..took it out and there it was...something but I dont what or when it appeared.

@miracle I didnt know about the pink versus the blue. first I ever heard of it. just my luck. This was an EPT, I would think they would do better than putting out faulty test especially since it cost $12..hmmmph.

11 years ago

@pisces here's the best advice I can give to all of you ladies, having always had trouble conceiving and crying over MANY negative pregnancy tests (it eventually happened I now have 2 kids and am trying for our 3rd) I used to track everything and obsess over becoming pregnant, and time and time again I would get negative hpt which would throw me in to a depression. Here's what I've learned: first when we want something SOOO bad our minds can trick us in to believing it (ie pregnancy symptoms ect) also when we stress over getting pregnant it can actually cause us to miss our period, which then gives us false hope. I got pregnant with both of my girls after I "gave up" meaning I stopped obsessing. The only reason I even found out I was pregnant was because I go in to my OBGYN to monitor my cysts (I have pcos) and found out that way. The best way to get pregnant is to let go and let GOD, and just ENJOY trying. Now I try very hard to take my own advice and am doing the best I can, but obviously I am still on this site, and I am still very much tracking this thread, so I'm not perfect. But that's what I've learned, and just thought I would share. I truely hope you all become pregnant soon, as we all know what a blessing it is and can be! Good luck!

User Image

11 years ago

@tahra oh this girl has seen her FAIR share of negative pregnancy test. Pink, Blue, digital, cheap, expensive. I had my tubes tied and I would still test hoping by chance I would get a miracle. God hasn't brought me this far to leave me now. Thank you for the reminder that God is the pilot and he doesn't need any backseat driving. Lol.. Letting Go and Letting God !!!! But we have up admit the evap was a little fun ...I'm not even hyped. It was just a reminder that when all hope is gone, don't loose faith. I have Faith!

@topo I will bother the hell out of you until you come back!

11 years ago

I feel Af coming on any hour now. I know she will be here. Maybe my luteal phase is longer than I thought and I still have a chance? I highly doubt it. I just want her to hurry up and get here so I can get on to the next cycle...
Blah blah blah blah blah blah!

@pisces ~ hope you are having a great anniversary. I think topo is devastated more than we will know.. Hope she checks in with us still. I'm so sad for her. I'm hoping one out of the easter egg basket caught the golden egg this month.. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

We are at dinner in DC! I love dinner with the old man and I love lamb chops!!!**yummers** I know she is hurt and I am so worried about her. Maybe she is just taking the night off....hopefully. I miss her already.

AF is chasing everybody. I just started to get a pressure and some cramping. Excused myself here to the ladies room and nothing. I'm sure she will show up tomorrow. **witch** hopefully she has the decency to stay way on my anniversary. DH is on his best behavior and he looks hot! Lol

I'll check in at my next AF check in! Lol

11 years ago

@pisces ~ you are too cute (in the ladies room on tp check) made me smile! I'm so glad you are having a yummy dinner with the love of your life on your anniversary. I am hoping to hear some good news in the am from you.

User Image[/url][/url]

Drum Roll **********im still not sure! Lol

Image is in the "unsure" category, #112638

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images110247

Please let me know what you think. Basil temps are still high (98.04) no witch.

11 years ago

Uhhh. Ya. Pisces. That's a bfp if it was in fact within ten minutes. Did it come up instantly or did u have to wait? I would get a frer and test again. So exciting. Yayyyyyyyyy uuuuuuu!!!!!!

11 years ago

oh pisces let us know how the frer goes for you. keeping my fingers crossed. how exciting.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo