Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

hah topowifey, i know what you mean...it is so hard to respond to everyone. I just ordered preseed. I ready alot of good things about it, alot of people that had trouble conceiving and got bfp the first month using it. hopefully it works. I just bought answer ovulation test strips. anybody have luck with these? i read bad reviews after i bought it. ordered some online from early pregnancy tests.com after i read the bad reviews. my luteal phase is only 14 days so i usually can't really test before my period is due, which i do anyways even though i say i am not going to. i am hoping march is my month. (could possible conceive on my hubbys birthday this month)

User Image

11 years ago

@abennet don't be too bummed about the bfn. It could be that you implanted late. Hope that witch stays away.

@dessertchic I heard good things about the presets but I have never used it. If this isn't my month, I'll give it a try. I should order stuff online and stock up but usually I do everything impromptu a.k.a last minute....lol...*she looks down at her feet in shame*

@miracle I know, this forum is an addiction. I live in Maryland about 8minutes outside of Washington DC. I would love to leave by the beach! I grew up in Corpus Christi, Texas which is right on the beach. So I am missing it something serious up here. There is Ocean City, Maryland about 2 hrs from here but it's always uber crowded.

@topo I am terrible aren't I? I knew the moment I said that I wasn't going to symptom watch that I WAS. Lol...isn't that out point for being here? Lol... We need this emotional roller coaster, it's how we survive. Before this I was obsessing over my surgey. Now surgery is over and I am obsessing over ttc. Lol...shaking my head.

11 years ago

@desertchick i hope it works for u the preseed i used it today just for the heck of it but i use it more for the otter area appose to the inner area dh says its way to wet doesnt like it lol
@piecesgirl we r bad lolz u r making me bad making me start that again i am gonna fit u on this one but the only thing i can not stop is tb checking lolz for implantaion bleeding although i know it is way to soon

11 years ago

got me today!! Starting spotting after bd yesterday and now full blown cd1 so well see what my Obgyn does with my meds tomorrow either up dose of clomid or switch we shall see also wanted to ask how to make my LP longer this cycle was 28 days like it used to be but now my long was 11 when it used to be 13 hoping it will normalize or can take something to help?!?! Good luck to rest of you wishing the best for you!

User Image

11 years ago

@jsx sorry the witch got you....but at least you have an appointment to get a new game plan. Let us know how your appointment goes.

@miracle how are you today? Any news

@topo yes girl I am terrible!!!! Ok I give in, lets watch symptoms. Lol

SO NOW THAT WE ARE OFFICIALLY SYMPTOM WATCHING, WHATS GOING ON LADIES?

AFM: mild cramping, slight headache (sinus), thats all for me.

11 years ago

Oh and gassy. (Sorry tmi)

11 years ago

well i ordered the preseed, and fertiliTea. will see how it goes. can't hurt i suppose. @piecesgirl.... you can still have pollen even if you are allergic to bees. I am a beekeeper. we have people all the time wanting pollen for their allergies. it would be the same as allergy shots in a way. We don't collect the pollen, it is too much work, but we do sell local raw honey which is great for allergies too. Does pollen play a role in fertility? why were you looking into getting it? I am getting babyitis so bad I just want to be pregnant RIGHT NOW. lol.

User Image

11 years ago

I am new to this site. I am on my 3rd mth of TTC, and am on 8dpo. I have had symptoms on and off but trying not to get my hopes up. This will be my second pregnancy but I am trying to pay more attention since I am now 35 years old and concerned that it may take longer this time around.

I want to start testing either 10 -12 dpo with an early detection test.

Good luck everyone!!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm just crushed right now found out after all I've been they and still going thru that my sister inlaw knowing all about me is actually now trying for number three when they don't even have the room for the two they have now I'm crushed and furious all same time and husband yelling at me saying I shouldn't be not my business but killing me right now grrrr

User Image

11 years ago

@desertchic I used local bee honey while in Texas for that exact reason. I have horrible sinus problems. Royal Jelly is recommended to improve egg health. I have been taking it for about 5 months now. I am 41 years old so I am concerned about the quality of my eggs.

@amee welcome! 8dpo, i know you are feeling like an emotional roller coaster right now. You should be feeling implantation cramps with can (not always) be accompanied by spotting.

@jsx I agree with hubby, unless they are leaching off of you, then don't worry about them. You don't need any undo stress on you when TTC. Just let them be them and be ready to receive YOUR blessing from God.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo