Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3381 - 3390 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@LSch - So glad the u/s went well and I hope you have a great time in Vegas! I don't have to be jealous of you getting to see Elton John any more. lol

@athena - I know. *hug* I really hope it happens for you next month. I will be sending you lots of good vibes.

@football - Waiting until you are late is always a good plan. :) Saves a little $$ too. lol

@Neerja - @miraclemama is right, could be anything. Just wait and see!

Hoping for some !!!

User Image

10 years ago

@neejra Welcome Those are all promising symptoms - vivid dreams, fatigue, etc BUT that tricky progesterone can fool you so be careful. Symptoms of early pregnancy & PMS are exactly the same. Its awful but true! I have my fingers crossed that this is your month

@football Your cramping could be implant cramping and its a good sign 6-7 DPO and then nothing is very promising; however, just as I said above and I am not being a Debbie-Downer but progesterone has gotten the best of us. Its so awful if you are actually TTC because you are aware of these changes in your body & its the SAME reason that women are pregnant and mistook the early signs of pregnancy for PMS.

@football & @neejra Hang in there girls! We are here for you!! We come on this sight to save our relationships with husbands,boyfriends, relatives...otherwise we would drive them CRAZY!!! lmao

@skyline yep can you believe me 8DPO and no cheating, I am actually shocked myself I had a quick urge to last night and then quickly went to go pee before I actually made that mistake. lol How have you been? Are you enjoying having hubby all to yourself?

@lsch Tomorrow Tomorrow, I Love Ya Tomorrow **in my Annie voice**OMG I hope you have a blast. Please post pics on Instagram so that I can live vicariously through you!!!

@miracle rain is good, COLD rain is awful...lol How are you feeling today? Yeah its probably gas...lol

@antsmommy My daughter's game - won by firfeit AGAIN! I was hyped! Yes O !!!

@athena You WILL get to surprise him !!! It IS going to happen.

10 years ago

@pisces - Well, I'm proud of you for resisting the temptation! I'm doing good. DH went on a canoeing trip Sunday/Monday and I was SO lonely!!! I tried to hang out with people, but no one was available and I was just sad and lonely almost the whole time. I was so jealous that the guys planned such a fun trip without us girls. Ugh. It wasn't DH's fault though, he would have gladly had me along. lol Oh, well. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

We went out last night to see the Space Station pass by, it was low on the horizon and we barely saw it above the tree tops (just looked like a plane flying through the sky) before it dipped back down, then I took pictures of the moon. Let me see if I can share one...

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

@ Athena so sorry the witch got big hugggs deep breath on to next cycle love you girl...

@ lsc glad it went well..

@ neer welcome hun

AFM still dealing with being sick next appt in 13 days..
Add baby Eli had blood work yesterday still waiting on results they are gonna go ahead with the infusions sent us home with an iv kit.. And doc is gonna talk to transplant docs bout the cord blood transplant as long as the twins are a match and don't have the immune issue that Eli has it might work..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lolee - Hope it's a match and it works out! Hope you start feeling better soon.

User Image

10 years ago

@Pisces ~ Yes, so proud of you for not testing/cheating yet.. did I mention YET.. :) I actually just bought 2 tests from the dollar store just now. I'm tempted to test with fmu tomorrow, but don't want the same ol let down.. You know what I mean. Hey at least if I do get my AF as scheduled on the 14th I still have my reading to look forward to on teh 16th by Tania. Wondering if it will coincide with the first reading she gave me... Hmm? My breasts have been having this strange lightening bolt zinging feelings in them through out ever day. Never had this before. I'm think it's a hormonal thing. Do you know what I'm talking about? Hard to describe the sensation.

@Lolee ~ Sorry your not feeling well :( I hope you feel better soon. I also pray that it's a match.

@skypigeon ~ That's a cool picture. Yes, absence does make the heart grow fonder for sure. Maybe it means you start planning a trip with your honey OR a girl's trip.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for all you guys support I really feel loved :) I'm ok just a little sad. I was thinking earlier and all I could think was I can't handle another year of this. If I don't get pregnant soon I don't know how much more disappointment I can take. This hasn't been an easy journey and I have been praying a lot about it.

Lolee I hope they are a match I'll be praying.

Neerja I'm with Pisces that pesky progesterone can be tricky.

Good luck football fxed for you

Hope you catch that egg antsmommy :)

Pisces when will you test? I hope I get to surprise him.

Miracle you are such a wonderful woman, you and Pisces hold this forum and are a great means of support. I'm very thankful for y'all as well as everyone else in here.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Help!

I'm on the eve on 12DPO, with AF due in two days (14DPO). I just wiped, and had clear cm with some brownish/red blood. When I wiped again with clean tp, there was nothing. I waited about ten minutes, and it's still coming up clean (no cm, no blood). Had minor cramping today, and have had yellow snot looking (tmi, sorry) cm on and off since 8/9 DPO- that's something I have never seen before. Is this AF coming early? Late implantation?

Do any of you guys know what may be going on? I never start AF early, especially at night. Like I said, the blood was in clear CM.....AHH!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Lschrader - so glad your u/s went well and you're feeling better! Enjoy your time in Vegas. Relax, have some fun, and BD whenever you feel like it!

footballgirl - sorry not to have any info for you! I know my hormones have done some crazy things to me the last 6 months, but I'll keep my for you.

lolee - hope things match up for your little guy! Praying for you as you deal with that and morning sickness.

neerja - welcome!

Hi to anyone I might have forgotten.

User Image

10 years ago

@miraclemama - Thanks! I just figured out the correct settings for taking moon pics this year, I was very excited! I was just outside again and got some pictures of Venus and some stars.

I might just have to contrive a way to go on a girls trip. :)

I have never felt lightening bolts in my boobs, that sounds exciting... Or scary. LOL

@football - It could go either way. Hopefully it's not either one of those two things, the chances for mc are really high for implantation that late. Try not to stress, you don't have much longer to wait.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo