Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6401 - 6410 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I had a nice birthday. I ended up driving up the coast and having lunch with my cousin at a beautiful spot right on the cliffs to the ocean. The weather was perfect and the view was spectacular. Getting ready to O anywhere between wed and fri sometime.

@Rebecca ~ That's good you were able to take the month of May off from homeschooling. Hopefully it's been a nice break. Sorry about your feet swelling and hurting. I'm sure that's frustrating to try and get everything done but your feet won't let you.

@Skyline ~ I'm glad you enjoyed the festival and at least broke even. I'm even more happy for you that you found a new place to sell your pops to. :)

@Prinder ~ Bummer the morning sickness has taken effect, but happy knowing the chamomile gives you relief. I drink chamomile for taste all the time and love it.

@Lschrader ~ How are you? How was your b'day.

@Athena ~ Hope you're going well.

@Mrssuz ~ How you feeling?

@Football ~ You busy packing for the move?

@Pisces ~ Stop in and say hi. When are you traveling?

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Feeling quite ill at the min, vomiting for the last 6 days straight... Given some meds but not liking the risks they carry so not taking them... Next scan on tues... Hope you are all well xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

9 years ago

@Pinder - Don't worry, after waiting for that first appointment... you'll be at 20 weeks before you know it! I really hope the sales at the new shop are consistent, it would be great to know that I will be able to sell at least 24 every week. I just have to be on the ball and stay on top of the demand.

@rebecca - I was right at the cut off and have to take the 2 hour test now. *sigh* My sister said that the drink has been the orange soda type stuff for her every time, and her oldest is 11, so maybe it's a difference in where we live? Hopefully they have switch, because "thick syrupy" sounds terrible!!! I hope you can get the schooling schedule running smooth so things don't get too disrupted when Titus arrives. Green tea and asparagus are diuretics, maybe try adding them to see if it helps with the swelling?

@miracle - I am glad you had a good birthday, that sounded like a very pleasant outing. Sending you lots of and for this O time!

@mrssuz - That's rough. I understand not wanting to take anything, I would feel the same way. Try and stay hydrated!

AFM - Got my test results back yesterday. I scored 130 on the glucose test which is right at the cut off and I have to take the 2 hour test now. I'll be doing that Monday morning. For this one, I cannot eat 12 hours prior to the test, I will have blood drawn before I drink the stuff, 1 hour after I drink it and again after 2 hours. Ugh. I hate the blood drawing part, so that's just grand that I get it drawn 3 times.

My Iron was also low this time, so she called me in a prescription.

On a positive note, I had them check my thyroid (because thyroid issues in women are common and they run in my family) and everything looked good with that, so, yay! And I think my vitamin D was also fine, she didn't mention it, I sent an email asking about it this morning, but I think she would have mentioned it if it was still low.

I hope everyone is having a lovely day!

User Image

9 years ago

Miracle - lots of your way for your O day.

Mrssuz - oh, boy, that sounds rough. I always WISH I could throw up, but then if I do it's the worst feeling in the world. I can understand your not wanting to take chances with the medicine. I hope you can find something that will help you feel a little better, but like Skyline said just try your best to stay hydrated.

Skyline - I had my 3 children in NC, this will be the first born in MA. When I'd go for the glucose test, they'd give me a choice of orange, grape, or one other flavor, I can't remember. I've tried the orange and grape and they were both disgusting. I don't know what the other might have been because I don't even remember trying it. I think they've probably changed the concoction, though, because another pregnant lady I'm in contact with just took her test and said it was different even from when she had her daughter 3 years ago and was pretty tolerable. I hope your longer test comes out ok. My sister in law had gestational diabetes with each of her three babies, and once she learned how to manage what she ate I think she handled it very well, and as soon as the babies were born she was "back to normal". So try not to worry.

I seem to have entered a stage where I can't sleep at night, even though I'm tired. It's almost like I'm high on caffeine, but I've cut that completely out of my diet so I know it can't be that. It's hard to roll over, and that makes me cranky. My thighs stick together, and that bugs the heck out of me. Titus has decided he's a night owl and takes great pleasure in kicking the bed, my bladder, his dad's back or arm or whatever part he's touching. And I can't get my mind to shut off! Have any of you ever done that? Like when you're stressed about work or something in life and you lay in bed at night and think it over and over and over? I finally got up at 6:30 (after being awake at 1:30, 2:30, and 5:30) and sat and watched TV until 7 when I couldn't stand it anymore and ate breakfast. (That's another thing...I wake up hungry and stay hungry all morning long.) Maybe the sleeplessness is just good training for when Titus gets here.

User Image

9 years ago

@Miracle- Happy belated birthday! I'm sorry I missed it :( I've been so incredibly busy!

@Skyline- That's great news about your thyroid! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you on Monday. Was the taste as bad as everyone claims? I just remember hearing horror stories about it since I was young!

@Rebecca- I know exactly what you're talking about and often experience that. Even when I'm not really stressed or overwhelmed or anxious, I sometimes have those nights where my mind can't shut off and I lay there awake and irritated at myself. I hope you're able to get some sleep soon! But like you said, it might be good training for baby Titus ;)

@LSchrader- Hope you're doing okay, lady!

AFM: We had inspections on the new house yesterday! I'll be glad when we're done driving to Orlando twice a week. (It's about a two hour drive from us). The inspections went well with no real minor issues just one kinda-sorta issue. The HVAC is nearing the end of its life. The house was built in 2003 and so it still has the original AC unit. So we're going to have to either negotiate that pending expense or deal with it when it comes (whenever that may be).

Luckily we don't have to move ourselves! My hub's company is paying all of the moving expenses thank goodness so I don't have to pack or move or anything. They're actually coming in about 40 minutes to see what size of truck and the amount of boxes and people they'll need. I'm sooooo grateful I don't have to move.

Yesterday I was feeling quite down. I was sad that I wasn't pregnant yet and was just anxious and worried about this whole transition. I know that whatever's meant to happen will, but I was just beginning to feel sad about leaving this area and worried about all the changes that are to come. Even though this is our second house we've purchased, it's still a huge deal and kinda freaks me out!

User Image

9 years ago

hi ladies! SO sorry i have been so MIA! I was gone all weekend and just got back last night. We had a wonderful time!!! Back to reality!!

I will need to read and catch up on everyone's post. I hope Miracle had a wonderful birthday!!!!

@football- i did just read yours since it was the last posted. I totally know what you mean. I feel the same way sometimes.

AFM- I really have no idea if I O'd this month or not. I did not have the ovulation pains that i normally do. I am CD18, so i would assume I did. I almost felt like i was Oing today, but my cervix is hard and closed and I have a lot of white cm. So I would assume I did O, just don't know when. Only BD twice this last week so chances are VERY slim! Oh well, I am going with it, living life, and going to be in an itty bitty bikini this summer!!

9 years ago

Mrssuz ~ So sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you can stay hydrated and get some relief soon. Have you tried coconut water? That seems to hydrate the best. When I had severe tummy issues, I drank coconut water and made my own organic homemade vegetable soup with vegetable broth, carrots, celery, yellow squash and organic chicken. This seemed to settle my stomach and I was able to hold it down. I can't say that I have ever had morning sickness though. I hope you feel better hon.

@Lschrader ~ Well I guess we will have to wait and see if your nonchalant attitude towards ttc this month does the trick. :) Wouldn't that be something.

@Football ~ It's perfectly understandable what you are going through. Lots of BIG CHANGES in your life can be exciting AND scary. I think that "WHEN" you get your bfp it will be perfect timing in your life. First you get the new house and then the pregnancy. You'll see.

@Skyline ~ No fun with having to take the 2 hour glucose test. :(

@Rebecca ~ So sorry about the insomnia you're dealing with along with racing thoughts. I have had that before and it's usually due to chemical imbalance brought on by stress and/or vitamin and mineral deficiency. Easy to fix. I hope you find peace, sleep and balance soon.

Well I shall be MIA for a few days as I do lots of baby dancing as I'm in my fertile window today, tomorrow and the next day. Yippie! Get er done!

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle- good luck and enjoy the next few days ;)

User Image

9 years ago

This cycle is out! My partner is being an ASS.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle - Oh no! That really stinks! I'm sorry. I hope he gets over it soon.

@rebecca - Thanks. :) I'm already eating better, I did so well in the 1st trimester, and even though I have maintained a steady slow weight gain, I just wasn't eating nearly as quality food during the 2nd trimester. I'm definitely going to make good on the 3rd trimester! I hope you can get to a point where you can turn off your thoughts at night. It doesn't happen often, but I definitely know what you are talking about. Thighs sticking together at night is the worst, I always stick a sheet between my legs or were cotton capris to bed.

@football - The kind I had wasn't bad, it just tasted like an off brand orange soda. We had to buy a new AC last year, it wasn't too bad. We got a loan and the first 12 months were interest free and we got it paid off within the 12 months. That's really nice that they are packing everything up for you!

@LSchrader - Glad you had an awesome weekend! Even though you only BDed twice, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that maybe you conceived a little birthday surprise!

How is everyone else doing today?

AFM - I've been eating much more healthy this week and will be sure to keep it up. I'm also determined to get my butt on the ball and get back to doing that yoga DVD!

My friend who has been TTC #2 since January is 18 DPO today, I'm so happy for her! But I have to tell you guys about this outrageous Doctor she went to!

She went in for an early ultrasound last week the day after she got her BFP and the nurse gave her a pee test and told her congratulations, that it was positive. Well, the DOCTOR looks at it and says he doesn't think it is positive so he orders up a blood test instead of doing the ultrasound and starts quizzing her on when they had sex, why should test so early and basically making her feel horrible. After she got out of his office she was in tears!

So I was with her all day Friday when she was waiting for her results, he waits till after hours to finally call her and says in a very unenthusiastic manner that her beta was "Only 33, barely enough to show a positive on a test, and the only question is whether that number is moving up or down." He honestly sounded like he was reluctant to say she had a positive test and hoped her beta count was dropping or something. Is that not crazy? He literally took a woman who was perfectly excited and had her paranoid that she was going to have an early miscarriage.

I looked it up and told her that 33 was within a perfectly normal range for how many DPO she was. She was SO stressed out by all of this, it was terrible. She made an appointment with a new doctor and will not be going back to that guy.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo