Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6521 - 6530 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Football ~ What a cool story. So many woman like you report that their symptoms were just like AF was coming with sore breasts, cramping, ect Crazy.

@Rebecca ~ Sound like your son is having a nice time at camp. I bet he will have some great stories to tell when he gets home. Sorry about all the crankiness, swelling, baby kicking and blue feeling you are in right now. I'm sure it will pass. I'm sure it's just the pregnancy taking it's toll on you mentally, physically and emotionally. They say cashews are just as powerful but all natural as taking prozac. I know they are high in good fat and proteins. I ate a small handful a day for about 3 weeks and noticed a BIG difference in my mood. Just a thought.

@Lschrader ~ They say you can ovulate up to a few days after you receive your first pos opk. Maybe you have been O'ng later than you thought. I can't believe it's been 6 months already since your dh had the surgery.. wow time is flying by quickly. Camping sounds fun, it's one of my favorite things to do during the summer time.

AFM ~ I have been reading about how grapefruit juice is supposed to help with ewcm during O time. I guess you are supposed to drink a glass of fresh if you can grapefruit juice every day right after af up until O day. don't really need to drink it, but I thought it can't hurt.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@LSchrader- I literally just hung up the phone with my new OB/GYN to set up an appointment. I've been researching all week to see which doctor to go with, and I just made the final decision. My appointment is set up for July 10th! I can't wait!!

I hope your DH's SA goes well and that you continue to see improvements. I also can't believe it's already been 6 months. Where in the world has time gone?!

@Rebecca- I'm sorry you didn't pass the glucose test :( when is the next round? I'm sad to hear you're not sleeping well, either.

@Miracle- I've never heard of the grapefruit juice thing! Are you going to try it?

User Image

9 years ago

Football - I almost feel like squealing like my 8 yr old dd! A dr appointment - yay! Sorry, it's just so exciting.

Lschrader - you very well could be ovulating later than you think. But like you said, don't stress! Have fun camping.

Miracle - thanks for the tip on cashews. They're my favorite nut (although I like almost all kind), but I didn't know they would give a mood boost. I'll try to get some into my diet - it certainly wouldn't hurt to have a handful for snack every other day or so. And you may already know this, but be careful with grapefruit if you're taking any kind of medication. It can interact with certain meds and cause them to not work properly. My dh loves grapefruit and would have them everyday, but his dr told him he had to back off them because of some of the medication he takes. It's not that you can't have them at all, just not every day. Just wanted to put that out there in case anyone didn't know.

Afm - I feel much better today. I slept like a bump on a log last night, and woke feeling more refreshed. I think the interrupted sleep has just been doing a number on me. Might as well get used to it, though!

User Image

9 years ago

@Rebecca- YAY for sleep! That has to help things be a little better. I'm so excited for the appointment, too! Hoping things work out better this go-round :)

User Image

9 years ago

@mircale - Sending fertile vibes your way as you approach O time! It always seems like BFPs come in little spurts, I so hope that you and @LSchrader are about to get yours too! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed! How are things going on Etsy? Things always slowed down for me during the summer with the crocheted stuff.

@football - Aw. How sweet. I bet it was fun being able to tell your mom in person! Sounds like July 10th will be a big day. I hope you like your new doctor and the appointment goes well!

@rebecca - I'm feeling a little panicked! lol Not really, but definitely thinking about how I only have 2 months left and trying to get my to-do list sorted out and mark as many things off it as possible. I've procrastinated so much! I've had some blues a little myself, yesterday was bad, I guess my shower was a high and then coming down off it I felt a little down in the dumps. I feel better today. I'm glad your sleep was better last night! Mine was rough last week, and then all of a sudden the past few nights I have been sleeping like a rock!

@LSchrader - I can't wait to see how his 6 month post opp SA turns out! Be sure to let us know as soon as you find out. Keeping my fingers crossed that you caught the bean this time. A camping trip sounds so fun. :) Getting away and using the trailer for the first time should help the TWW go by faster.

User Image

9 years ago

Ladies, HELLO!! I feel so rude for not popping in before now but I need a breather as I've had so much going on.

I have read through 5 or so pages to catch up so I apologise for not being up to date.

Firstly Football Girl! I am so bloomin' happy for you both. Thanks for coming to tell me on FB! Your mum must be so pleased she was there to share that moment with you and the test, sooo strong!

Sky- Over 30 weeks, time has flown!! Your baby shower sounded fantastic & you have your crib too! I feel so maternal for you ladies like your my lil chicks, all growing up!

Athena- Been keeping up to date with you & your bump. Loved that you can get into those shorts!

Rebecca- I didn't read into your son's scare fully but I do hope he is ok. You sound like your up to your neck in all sorts but coping well. Cheeky little Titus keeping you awake at night getting all tangled up in his haven. Great news about the visit to labour ward & being able to hold him straight away!

LSchrader, Miracle & Pisces: How are you ladies?! Keeping positive, our time will come soon I hope.

As for me: Well I have had a pretty horrific month....here goes! For years I have kept a secret that a family member sexually abused me when I was very young, finding out the same person also abused my little sister years ago too.
Last month it all came out what he has done, my sister flying over to support me & for closure we hoped. It went well as in we confronted our abuser and he admitted it in front of my father which has helped me move on. However all my family now know & a few cousins have reacted badly and it has been difficult for me to hold my head high after all this as I don't know who I have to support me.
Needless to say that if I thought I was messed up over the years it has certainly knocked me sideways this time around. I'm slowly building my life back, not having to protect or pretend anymore. So TTC has taken a back burner lately I have kept off FB & here as I didn't need to tempt myself with charting and all that but I have missed the constant support from you Ladies. It feels good to be back & it's a whole new me!!

User Image

9 years ago

@Bean - I'm so glad you checked in! I was just about to check in on you via FB. I am so sorry that happened to you and your sister! But I am glad that you were able to finally come forward. The abused should never be silenced! It's terrible that coming forward is often made difficult by those who will deny or even blame the victim. I hope you and your sister can find deeper healing from this time forward. Sending you a big hug!

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Sky. I no longer feel the victim, but I do believe coming forward helps as it heals. It has taught me that you only need those few that believe in you and their support. Wish I'd of realised it years ago.

I'm moving house in 3 weeks so I'm looking forward to a fresh start but gosh it's stressful. Won't be doing it again in a hurry! Saving for a mortgage and our own house, onwards & upwards!

User Image

9 years ago

@Bean- I am so sorry you and your sister had to go through something like that. That is just terrible. I am definitely praying for your entire family, but specifically your and your little sister to overcome this. I am so glad that you feel safe to share that with all of us.

User Image

9 years ago

@Football ~ Yay for your first appt on the 10th. Can't wait to hear all about it. Yes I started the grapefruit juice last week but only for a few days and then ran out of it. I skipped a few days and just started it again today. I have enough to drink 1 glass (8oz) of it daily for the next 6 days which is about when I O next. So we shall see. I read some great testimonies on it online. Some swear by it while others say it made no difference. It can't hurt to try it and it's good for you.

@Rebecca ~ Glad you are feeling better after some much needed sleep. I was aware of the interactions with meds thank you. Luckily I am not on one single med that I have to take which is good.

@Skyline ~ Thanks for the good vibes :) Etsy is going well. I'm selling lots of non crocheted items right now. My bohemian headbands, crystal hair sticks and astrology cards. These are selling online as well a offline through facebook. Keeping me busy.

@Bean ~ Nice to hear from you. I'm so sorry and sad to hear you have had all this going on. So proud of you for having the courage to speak the truth and to be heard. The supportive ones will be known. Stay strong and keep your self emotionally protected as I'm sure it's a vulnerable time for you right now. The healing can really happen now. Your heart, mind and spirit will be freer and lighter from this long held pain. I will keep you in my prayers.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo