Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5951 - 5960 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Bean - Oooh! Can't wait for Sunday! I will be crossing my fingers and toes for you, I hope you caught the bean!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

Been busy. Getting ready to go into my fertile window here soon. Sunday -- Wed (most likely Tues/Wed is when I should be ovulating). Been having really cool dreams lately. Pregnancy related dreams, flying dreams and other cool dreams.

@Lschrader ~ Good luck! I hope this is your MAGICAL cycle.

@Bean ~ Test, test, test -- I want to know :) Feeling a little bit hopeful for you. Keep us posted.

@Skyline ~ Glad you're making money on Ebay and good luck with the yard sales $$$. That's great that you are feeling your baby boy flutter. I'm so happy for you.

@Rebecca ~ How are you feeling hon? Hope you are doing well.

@Football - I hope you are having some peace of mind. Did Af arrive.. sorry if you already posted and I missed it. Thinking of you.

@Pisces - How are you? How are you and your girls holding up with DH being gone. I hope you are getting lots of girl time in and enjoying "YOU" time. have you scheduled a visit yet with your DH? Hopefully you will time it with your O day! :)

Sorry if I missed anyone. Hope everyone is doing well.

AFM ~ My bestie is having her planned c section tomorrow morning around 7:30 am. Her and her husband live about a 7/8 hr drive from where I live. Probably won't get to see her baby girl in person for 3 months or so. :( I am so excited for her I can hardly stand it. This is her and her husband's first baby. After 7 years of trying everything to get pregnant IVF worked on the first try for them. She is so excited. Please say a prayer that all goes well for them. Thank you!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi im 12dpo today, af due on sunday (two days time) . Ive had sore boobs, headaches, crying for the reason of I felt like I needed a cry? And sneezing...heres the thing, I took a pink dye test yesterday morning and got a positive, then a blue dye one this morn and its negative...what gives ladies? No bleeeding or spotting or anything....

10 years ago

@miracle - No flutters yet. :( Just can tell when he pushes out of my left side. Still waiting to feel the kicks and punches. I have been having ridiculous dreams! lol And hot steamy dreams. lol I told told DH it's time for my pelvic rest to end. ;) Having cool dreams is so fun, enjoy it! I'm so happy for your friend, hope everything goes well, and that it isn't too long before you can visit her!!

@ajaj8522 - From what I have HEARD, pink tests are more reliable than blue tests, and if you took a FRER, you could definitely get a positive on that test before getting a positive on a blue dye test. It sounds like this could be it, take a digital test on Sunday and you should know!

User Image

10 years ago

@skylinepigeon9797 thank you v much, definatly steering clear of blue dye tests from now xx

10 years ago

Ajaj I looked at your test and I do see a line but those internet tests can be tricky. If you want to know for sure I'd try a first response test. The only blue dye test I'd re comes is clearblue but sometimes those can be faint even when they are negative. When I found out I was pregnant though clearblue had a darker line than the first response. If you wanna be safe though I'd stick with first response.

I'm officially in the second trimester yay!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Congrats to you anthena!!!! Its driving me craxy now, will get first resoonse to find out for sure, another thing my belly is rounded, which is unusual seen as I have been working out and dieting and lost a stone in 2months. Hope this is it :D ''

10 years ago

heres a belly pic will be 34 weeks on monday will post 1 more last one if i last to csection date , only 32 days left not counting today

[URL=http://s925.photobucket.com/user/lolee817/media/Mobile%20Uploads/107d6aeb-7eac-494c-9415-28f7596a8ada_zps752ee63a.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone! Well my bestie had her baby girl this morning. Little Kaya was born at 7:59 am. I got a text/picture of her and she is beautiful. I'm so happy for her.

@Lolee ~ You look great! Love your belly pic. 34 weeks is great.

@ajaj ~ welcome to the group. Sounds like you could be pregnant. Blue dye tests are notorious for not being accurate as the pink dye tests. Like the other ladies said just use a first response for accurate results. Keep us posted. Good luck.

@Athena ~ Congrats on officially making it to the second trimester. That's awesome.

@Skyline ~ Steamy dreams huh? LOL! You go girl. Well that's cool that you can feel him pushing out on your left side though.. :) I'm sure you will be feeling him fairly soon.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

How's everyone doing?

It's a dreary day in Florida. Nonstop thunderstorms; but I like it! Lots of studying going on at my end. An exam tomorrow night and Monday night! Can't wait for this semester to be finished! Sorry for not giving a proper response. I'm on my iPad, so it's not the easiest thing. Just wanted to say hello to you ladies! Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo