Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1951 - 1960 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Im ok temp was 98.3 this morning now the waiting game starts!

User Image

10 years ago

Well beautiful ladies, Im on my second day PO, I did the homework with my DH EOD, I want to feel secure, confident and above all, I want to keep the faith.

@Topo, how are you?? are you ok honey??

@Miracle, How are you feeling this month.

@Pisces, I really wish that you can complete your dream this month.

@Ants, Day 0.... I wish you the best!!!

AFM, I hope that the Lord will bless our pregnancies, the ones that are currently on going and the future ones.

God Bless us all!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Happy Monday everyone...

I'm 3 dpo today so not feeling anything yet.

@Pisces ~ Cake decorating sounds fun and yummy! Let that creativity out and get your hands in it. PLAY! My reading said in the "last card" which is the most important card of the layout, that a radical life style awaits me which could mean having a baby, moving or a complete break up with your partner... So I'm on the fence about my reading as it could go either way for me. Time will tell.

@Hon Cat ~ Looks like you're 1 day behind me. I'm 3 dpo. Now the fun TWW begins.. I understand wanting to feel confident and secure about it. If I could sell ovulation certainty in a bottle I'd be so rich.. Wait isn't that what basil thermometers and opks are for? LOL!

@Camasia ~ Glad you're temps are up.. only a few more days for you right? Fri?

@Lschrader ~ You're still in.. I'm still very hopeful for you. Come on BFP!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Yes miracle I'll test in Friday :-)

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle ohhhh wow! That sounds very like a very interesting reading.. Hmmmmm. I say envision that change being positive and not negative.
Stay in that positive frame of mind. Command that positive outcome to come your way and see how good it will be! Here we are in the 2ww again and the difference in this one from every other time that we have done this together is .....we Chill'n !!! No stress love. **hugs** not even symptom watching not thy i had any to watch anyway...lol

@cam well we are all holding that witch in choke hold keeping her away from you and @lsch. I duck her mouth so she can't send for help ...lol ...I don't wanna see her for 9 months ...lol. My temps were down to 97.77 today but it's not below my cover line. I am only 5dpo. You are almost there.

@honcat hey girlie! 2 DPO whoop whoop! I hope we all reach our goals. How was your weekend?

10 years ago

Hi girls so I'm back in Miami , although we didn't win they played great..

I haven't been doing the fertility monitor because the batteries died in Georgia. But I think I ovulated today my right ovary was hurting a bit, today is cycle day 11 so we are getting it on rod.

I hope this month is the month.

I'm not thinking about it that much and concentrating on other things.

How is everyone else.

10 years ago

Pisces you the best way with words sooo yes choke that witch! Stay away from us you ugly lady!

User Image

10 years ago

@Pisces, mi weekend was fine, I slept a lot, and had a good time with a friend of mine yesterday drinking coffee in a nice lounge near home.

But right know I feel soooooooo flat, like a punched balloon!!
ohhh sweet man.... My DH told me TODAY... not last week or a month ago, that he was really scared and worried about a baby because his project is ending very soon (Hes architect) and that he still doesnt have anything clear blahblahblah
What a good chat for a monday morning on my 2DPO; thanks a lot baby I guess I will get pregnant this month, and this will happen because my husband is not sure!

I guess that we women, get really sentimental about this things. I will close my eyes and pray about this and well... I just will sit and wait!

User Image

10 years ago

@honcat you tell hubby "Faith, faith will get you everywhere and worrying will get no where". Keep trying and God will bring it all together. Everything is going to be fine :-D

@ants mommy Miami **whoop whoop** Good Job Team!!! #proud I don't think you O'd yet, you won't O until about 7-10days after your last dose. But I know what you mean by feeling like you were. @jsx told me the same thing my first month on clomid, I felt more action out of that ovary than I had felt in years and I burned through 2 packs of O kits because it felt like I was O'ing any second. Pick up some OPK's and start testing on SMU (second morning urine) and then again sometime before you go to bed. On clomid my OPK's were dark but not quite positive and then bam...just like @jsx said right on say 7 it was positive

@cam Thank you! You should hear the stuff I say all day long at work. I am the most unprofessional boss in the US. But they all know my motto, fun at work but get your job done!!!!!

10 years ago

Pieces that temp drop could still mean something for you it doesnt have to go below cover so my fingers are Xd for you!! And yes wen it came to opks you thought they were positive and then bam you just know but i always say digital is the best way so you dont have to second guess yourself! I really hope this month is it for you and that you wont need hsg!

Mama your card reading sounds good i hope it means baby for you!! Good luck! I want one of those readings!!! how do i get one?

afm just the ordinary tired feeling still lots of cm being pregnant! Nauseous has subsided alot but yesterday i had a short episode so i hope its gone! almost thru my first trimester!! im super excited to make it this far! I got tomorrow for the subquential screening so i get to see the lil (girl) again!! and then it wont be until the anatomy screen anywhere from 16- 20 weeks along!! I cant wait to find out its a girl and rub it in my husband and father inlwas face!!! and then go register at Babies R us and start furniture shopping!! oh i cant wait!! i wish we could all meet each other one day it would be so nice to see faces and have a girls experience with all our babies Yes i said ALL OUR babies because you ladies will be soon after!! I cant wait for you all to get your BFP!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo