Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4061 - 4070 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Athena that is awesome. I know you guys will enjoy decorating!! My birthday is also December 14th :) hubby and I have been married 2 1/2 yrs. Im wondering if he will do anything for my birthday this year. I'm usually the one just saying what I wanna do before he asks lol. But this year I'm gonna stay quiet and give him a chance to come up with something hehe ;)

10 years ago

That is awesome lyrah I was born on my aunts birthday. My dad said she was sweating because I was born at 11:51 p.m so I was almost born the next day. The sucky thing about having a birthday so close to Christmas is you get jipped people wanna be like this is your Christmas/birthday present and I wanna be like you don't give someone with a birthday in July a Christmas/birthday gift they get two separate presents. I'll be 26 how old will you be?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Lyrah - That makes sense. We bought a house 2 years after we got married, been in it 5 1/2 years. My only regret is that we only had a month to look and I wish we could have gotten one with at least one acre. I hate that my kids won't have some land to play on. I keep hoping the housing market recovers to the point it was when we bought the house so that we can see about selling and finding a place that has a bit more land. I hope you find a great place!

@rebecca - I don't remember if I have or not. I tend to not pay attention to my ovaries if it's not O time. lol

@pisces - Thank you! :) I started temping today too!

@athena - Aw. :( How did you ruin it? I hope you can still go! That place looks awesome. My sister was born on Jan. 2nd and gets frustrated for the same reason! People thinking they can look over the birthday because it's so close to Christmas. :-P

@miraclemama - Where are you? How have you been doing?

AFM - I guess we are TTC this month... haven't been using condoms. Started OPKs last night.

User Image

10 years ago

to start i just want to thank every 1 for thinking bout eli his last infusion went ok they are being more cautious with this next 1 his blood pressure stayed high so not sure whats gonna happen yet..

AFM had a doc appt yesterday got both heart beats on doppler so that was good and because of age they did the AFP test should have results in a few weeks but i also have bad news they are transferring me to UAB in birmingham for high risk and to run more further genetic testing has what eli has is genetic and inherited my gender scan is dec 18th and my UAB appts are on dec 19th have 2 of them 1 at 8 am and 1 at 1020am then straight after elis next infusion is same day at noon gonna be a busy day cant wait ugghh ..

hope every 1 is doing well ,will keep every 1 posted as i can

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lolee - Glad Eli's infusion went well, I hope you can't keep him from catching anything! I'm not sure I understand what you were saying the bad news is, do the twins have what Eli has? :(

User Image

10 years ago

@ sky its a high possiblity they will thats one of the reasons they are sending me for more genetic testing im thinking they will do an amnio.. they are gonna do a more detailed scan i know for sure... i guess we'll find out when we get there oh and UAB is 2 hours away and its right in front of the hosp eli goes to so if anything happens we will be close to them

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lolee - I see. I will definitely be keeping you in my thoughts and hope for the best! What is Eli's condition called? (I know you probably said a while back, but that might have been before I was on the forum.)

User Image

10 years ago

sky thank you he has an immuno deffiency the immune system is a very complex system to diagnose they are still trying to pin point what it is exactly in the deffiency that he has basicly he has no antibodies to fight any thing off even his baby shots are not valid so he can catch anything

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lolee - I understand. I can't imagine how scary that must be to deal with, how old is Eli now? If the twins also have the immuno deficiency, does that mean their cord (blood?) won't be any help to Eli as it was hoped?

User Image

10 years ago

So I think today is O day. I'm super wet (sorry guys) and EWCM is abundant. I'm mad at myself though and didn't wake up on time so no BDing today :( DH and I DTD yesterday morning and won't be able to until after midnight tonight. Do y'all think that's okay or am I not hitting the times??? I'm so anxious!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo