Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1781 - 1790 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone!

@pisces, wow. That is just awe inspiring. Jury duty = no phone = no updates for us = boooo!

@miracle - hope you feel better sweetie.

@ants - don't feel bad about no one asking. I actually wouldn't if someone I knew was testing. I think people will tell you if they want to and if they don;t they might be trying to keep it quiet for the first 12 weeks. We will always ask and be here - don't worry!

I have had a great weekend away from the city with my dad who is visiting so uber relaxed!

AFM - I think I am right on time with my signature. So that means I made it back from my work trip and BD'd just in time!
Temps all looking good - JSIT, can you advise, apparently I o'd twice this month??!! HELP!

Clinic told me to to call if AF not here in 2 weeks.........

User Image

10 years ago

@introuble, thanks I guess what made it worse for me was that they knew and I guess I expected them to ask.

Thanks girls for being there

10 years ago

@antsmommy I swore I responded back to you earlier...I probably didnt hot submit. So on Friday are they increasing your clomid to 100mg? Just be careful of the hot flashes and what not. I find myself being a little emotional during those five days but since @jsx had warned me, I tell myself "lighten up its the clomid"...lol.

@introuble 6DPO **whoop whoop*** I am really hoping this is your month. We are all here cheering you on babe! Are you temp'ing too?

@ncat sorry the witch got you. I was so busy wallowing in my own self pity that I missed your post. I am so sorry but hey keep hope alive. We will cheerlead @trouble and @lsch along.

@lsch I was going to issue a BOLO (be on the look out) but then I remembered the wedding was this past weekend and you are probably still hung over...lol #rockOn!

Where is everyone else?

AFM: waiting until Thursday on 10:30. My group was called for Jury Duty. I got my lunch packed and a good book to read while I am sitting there :-D

10 years ago

@pieces

This is my dilemma, I'm supposed to get the witch on Friday. Yet I leaving on a trip for my son that plays baseball. I spoke to my dr today to see if he would send me the clomid but he said he needs to check me before he sends me the clomid, but I won't be here....... WTF do I do? Because if I knew for sure I was getting it atleast over the weekend then I would send him with my husband and take a flight Monday night. But what if I don't...

What happens if I skip this cycle?

I'm soo confused

Helpppppppp

Lol

10 years ago

Introuble I tried looking at your chart your page needs robe updated because its showing April and may charts not June so I can not see what's going on !?!?! Or even a link to you ff chart anything so I can look!! Ate you temping if so please make sure close to same time everyday!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@Ants mommy its okay if u skip a month hun i heard it can give u a good chance it doesnt matter my doc told me the medication stays in your system for at least one month so if i had skiped it would be okay.

@peicesgirl ohhh no jurry duty the crowed booos lol hahaha sucks i told them i was a gang member and hated everyone with bi polar tendencys lol i only here from them every 3 years or so lol. i loved your message to me yesterday it was so touching you even made me cry no crying for me i know i got to be strong i know i can not give up i know with ivf there is no 99% chance and i wouldnt even know where to pull 9000 from lol but i am just tired i dnt inow if i am working with one tube or both i dnt know if the left was damaged because of the right nothing blinding till i get something i just wish i new what the plan was instead of being in the dark. your right though i am a FIGHTER.

@introublealot get to Bd girl i started yesterday gonna do that every other day thing overy was hurting yesterday so lets see it says i should ovulate on wed so lets see.

@HONCAT good luck this month .

AFM woke up saying i will temp check yup brain dead forgot again damit 8th day i am screwed again all bad.. i bd yesterday gonna try the everyother day to try to catch egg fingers crossed. LETS GO power of postive thinking power to my reading. .lol

10 years ago

@topo that's the spirit!!! Lets keep the fight going. Lmao@ the bipolar gang jury duty excuse I should give that a try. I am here waiting, they put me in a criminal case selection pool. **shaking my head** when you go back I am sure they are going to give you a good solid plan. Request another HSG just to be certain. It can't hurt. Now that you are certain that the uterus has no scar tissue, lets just make sure that your tubes are all clear. One tube is just as good as working with two. My doctor tries to tell me some malarkey about eggs traveling across the pelvis from the ovary without a tube, I was a pre-med major...,that just sounded like such bull$hit BUT you know me I research and research until I read something that made perfect sense, the brain senses that the ovary w/out a tube is not functioning properly and signals the ovary with a tube to function every month instead of every other month. I believe that because my left ovary is only O cramping that I got since starting the clomid. It's like the brain is only signaling that ovary....we shall see.

@antsmommy if you can take a later flight then do it , it's the only way your mind will be at ease. Or is there a chance doctor will see you on Thursday. I not sure what major exam needs to be done before clomid. My doctor didnt do anything special....maybe he just wants to ensure for hisself that you're not pregnant and that's makes sense. I usually diagnose myself so my doc just laughs at me....lmao too much Internet...I should start my own Web MD ...we'll call it AskAngee.com

@trouble 7DPO how are you feeling? Anything different or out of the ordinary?

@jsx hey sweetie **waiving** how the heck are you ladies doing? Getting plenty of rest I hope.

@tiff you are TOO quiet these days, are you ok?

@desertchic hey girl *waiving* how are you mama?

@miracle hey mamacita! What are creating today? I had everybody reading that deer link ....lol ...thought it was interesting. My friend said "probably why you're the only Texan who refuses to eat deer meat"....lmao...she's right, I refuse to touch it.

@lsch where are youuuuuuuuuuu?

AFM: sitting here in jury duty **crowd protesting w/Pickett signs**lol. I am in a pool for a criminal case...huh? Good thing I brought a sandwich, some Snapple, a book, my iPad, and some fruit. I didn't know if it would be an all day thing and it looks like it's going to be....oh well it does beat being at work and I do get that BIG $15 check (which I donated to the Generous Jury fund-helps victims of crimes).

10 years ago

@pieces-

He wont see me until I get my period. So I have to stay and take a flight whenever I get it or skip this cycle. I guess he wants to make sure im not pregnant.

Good luck in jury duty.. I hate that I havent been in years.. thank god

10 years ago

@ pices- yes I'm good just not a lot for me to comment on lol! Got to go do book work today fun fun! I just can't wait lol! I hate needles I think it's the worst part! How jury duty, u having fun? Lol

10 years ago

@tiff oh bloodwork is no fun. I am not too keen on needles myself. This week I saw enough to last me a while. The doctor I am seeing this week is the one who did my tubal reversal, I am dreading seeing him because he has a one track mind which always leads to IVF. We battled in his office for an hour or so when I refused another IVF and decided on tubal reversal. He just wants to take the easy road and I prefer to try natuarally.

@antsmommy well if he's going to be all stubborn about it ...lol...what if she doesn't show? I hope she doesn't and that you are pregnant and don't even need the clomid and you join your son and husband with a nice surprise.

JURY STATUS:
Waiting to see if my groups defendant will take a plea bargain, if not they will start jury selection after lunch. The first group left righ away, their person refused a plea immediately...lol...he/she was like hell no!!! Lol

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo