Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2171 - 2180 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies. Thanks for the welcome.

I usually don't get AF symptoms until a week or less before AF, so two weeks out was strange for me. Also, I have been constantly hot and my temp was up from normal 97.4 to 98.7, which sometimes I can't even confirm when I'm actually sick. Found that weird.

No nausea *knock on wood*. I'm not trying but not hindering, either, so I'm kind of hoping that it's a BFP soon! Congrats to all who are expecting, and good vibes to those who are waiting like me!

User Image

10 years ago

@Mari,

I used to have a vertical garden of herbs in my apartment, indirect light is ok, water them very day. It depends of the plant, you are going to see that some plants need more water than others, you are going to observe it in their leaves.

@Pisces, I will see your cakes :D
I have this wonderful recipe of mocha cup cakes, I made them for my wedding.
My favourite dessert is Tiramisu and I have this delicious recipe... I love it.

I dont want to talk about pregnancies today jajaja

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces ~ Just saw your cakes and they are colorful, cute and tasty looking. Great job! You took them to work? What was the inside flavor? Congratulations on your new creative cake making fun hobby that may turn into something more one day soon?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Pisces, I saw your pics... wonderful work !!!

You can check my wedding cake in FB, my theme was "anemone" it was white, red and chocolate...
A cousin made it and I helped with the cupcakes, I know a little about fondant.

Its a great way to earn something else. I try to make cookies and sell it to close friends, I also learned to make hummus and everybody has loved it.

User Image

10 years ago

I just made a pineapple up side down cake to take to work Tom. We are having a pot luck.

I also made brownies for Anthony. He can't wait to get home from practice and eat them .

I love to bake.

I saw your cakes to @pieces, you did a great job.

Not only can we have sex like maniacs we can bake too.

Lmaoooo

10 years ago

@Ants,

I love upside down pineapple.... Im on a fu**** diet So, I just can think about cakes right now. hahaha
My mom says that you have to be good in the kitchen and good in the bed lol
I like desserts but Im pretty much good with salty food. I like cuban food, (tostones, yuca al mojo de ajo, ropa vieja, puerco *drul, etc)
Then, I have this cravings for arab food and thai... I love asian food in general.

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle and honcat- thank you so much for your advice on herb gardening! I'm just really not wanting to take processed food into my system anymore, so I'm replacing everything. I've even tossed out our eggs and salsa and ketchup and replaced it with organic products. The funny thing is that even my daughter likes the organic products much better :)

@honcat- the longer I live, the more I realize your mom is right about being good in the kitchen and good in the bedroom lol! As long as I get those two things down my husband doesn't care how much I spend or how I spend my time :)

These pork tacos and Mexican papas were out of this world tonight! So so good! It took about two hours of just prep work cutting and dicing all the stuff plus all the time to shred it and mash the potatoes etc, but it was well worth it! Every pot pan and bowl I own is now dirty though :(
Its raining in OKC again, which is annoying bc my dd wants to go to the pool, but at the same time its keeping me from drinking and eating club food all day :))
Still no sign of af. I'm waiting a couple more days to test again though. I've read online that if you're late but had a negative hpt you should wait a few days and test again, so I'm trying to be patient and wait for af or testing again maybe on Thursday or Friday. I'm not good at patience!!!

10 years ago

Thanks all for the welcome!!

@pieces looove those cakes!!

Afm, I am waiting until Friday to test again(that would put me a day late for af). I do not usually get pms symptoms until the day before or the day of af. That mixed with having leaky bbs yesterday(NEVER happened to me before except when I was a few months along with my ds) has really thrown me for a loop. It would be my 2nd pregnancy if I am(my DS is 3yo)
Fingers crossed for everyone!!

10 years ago

@ants mommy- FRERs say they can detect up to 6 days before your missed period, but if you read the insert,you'll see that its for a very small.percentage of women. Its kind of frustrating bc you think its going to be accurate several days before, but that's only in a low percentage of cases :(

10 years ago

@mari ~ Good for you for not wanting to eat processed foods.. Your body will thank you. I eat organic free range brown eggs (they are hormone/chemical injection free)
Eat as much green vegetables as you can. Kale, spinach, chard, broccoli, ect. Eat lentils and eat as much gluten free grains as you can such as brown organic rice, millet and quinoa. They are so much better for you and your body will be able to break it down and absorb the nutrients better.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo