Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

only symptom for me nasuea and tired feeling booboo...@piecesgirl okay just a little symptom checking not alot k.
@jsxitzbom i know the feeling my sis in law did me like that two 8 months ago she gives birth next month the feelings hurt so bad.
@ Amee922 welcome keep us posted.
@desertchic81 i want to try the fertail tea what does that do.
piecesgirl n desertchick i am allergic to pollen i wanted to try the jelly stuff to n then i remember i am allergic to bees and pallon lol mess around and end up in the hospital lol

11 years ago

@topo I am a little nauseous but not really enough to stop me from eating..lol...last night I had a glass of wine but I couldn't finish it. (Soooo not like me).

11 years ago

@piecesgirl i have no food hunger i am only eating for nausea i am to scared to even drink wine and i am so dieing for a glass my head tells me what if ur pregers n ur drinking sad face

11 years ago

@Topo Maybe it was my brain giving me a signal to put it down!!! I did... I hope it wasn't for nothing.... Lol...

Where is Miraclemama?

@topo I was looking at the dates and AF is due on the 28th and our anniversary (DH/me) is on the 27th. It would be sooooooooo awesome to tell him that I am pregnant on that day. Ohhhhhh a girl can dream. *sighs dreamily*

11 years ago

Thank you everyone! I have been so good so far about this tww but it's getting harder and harder. I am glad that I have an outlet now. I don't always want to talk about my pinches or cramps I feel with my DH. i would like to wait until I am more confident that what I'm feeling is his baby and not my head. He was very very disappointed last mth when we got a BFN. So, I am trying to keep a balance between what i say and how i i feel emotionally/physically....this is seemingly getting to be impossible! Plus......I would love to tell him in a special way!!!!

Anyway, thank you for the support! I hope we are all lucky enough to continue on together through pregnancy!

User Image

11 years ago

@amee I know just what you mean about not wanting vent to DH, I just don't want him to be disappointed when it was my bad decision to have tuba ligation. He has been great through this whole process and even with our failed IVF. I was in tears when it didn't work and he was supportive. Even supported my decision when I refused to continue down the iVF path and reverse my tubes. I just want this so badly for him. He is such a good guy that I want to hand him his very own baby, well OUR baby. I hope this is our month. All of us.

11 years ago

Hey Everyone. I am feeling confused still about the whole OPK thing. I have had 3 positives in a row now. Since I don't temp, I can't confirm that I ovulated yet or at all. If ovulation happens any later than today I will have a luteal phase defect :( So I got a pos opk fri, sat and sun. I am going to assume ovulation was yesterday and just say I am now 1 dpo. I thought that my lh surge would disappear and I would see it turn negative? I am just confused and worried I guess. Eating lots today. Stuffy sinuses (normal) Feeling ovary twinges and slight cramps (wonder if it's gas though) lol.

@piscesgirl ~ What a awesome gift that would be for your anniversary. How will you tell him if you are?

@amee ~ Hi there and welcome. 8 dpo? Well now you are in the second week of waiting to poas.. time is drawing nearer. Very nerve racking and exciting. Good luck.

@jsxit ~ I'm so sorry you got Af and to top it all off you heard that your inlaws are trying for #3. Good thing you have a supportive dh. I have heard that 11 day luteal phase is ok right? Anything under 10 days was considered a luteal phase defect. I'm also worried about the same thing right now myself.

@desertchic ~ "Babyitis" totally cute word.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

i keep hearing lutheal phase what is that how do i calculate mine.. @miricalmomma2be sorry i dnt do those so i can not be of service. @piecesgirl he will be so happy with ur gift fingers crossed for u any more symptoms today or tonight.

11 years ago

your luteal phase is the length of time between ovulation and start of your next period. It should be 10- 14 days. i have read that 14 days is the norm. I ovulate around day 11 of my cycle and have a 14 day luteal phase. my cycle ranges from 25-27 days.

User Image

11 years ago

@topo glad you asked that question because LH is not what I thought it was. *yikes*

@desert thanks for the information, girl I had all of that wrong. I thought the lut phase was the start of your cycle until you O. Wowzers!

@miracle I am super confused about your LH surge and O day. ???? I am at a loss. I didn't even bother to take a another OPK after the Thursday so I wouldn't know. How long after O are you supposed to continue. Maybe you give your doctor or his nurse a call to ask what they think.

AFM: nothing exciting to report. Little cramping this morning (nothing major) may have been gas. Had a small waive of noticeable nausea this morning while sleep, just after my 2nd alarm went off. Stuff nose (sinus I am sure) but then again it's snowing in DC today so that could be it also.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo