Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4141 - 4150 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

The first cycle on Clomid I started it late but if I count it like I took it 3-7 it would be cd 17 and last cycle cd 17. I thought I would ovulate earlier since I took it earlier I hope I didn't screw myself over taking it earlier :( I still have a ton of ewcm so maybe it's just going to be later. I pray that that is all it is.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I hope so too! You had a good reason to take it earlier, it was worth a shot. When is CD17 for you?

User Image

10 years ago

Today.

10 years ago

Okay. Hopefully you are O-ing and the OPKs are missing your surge. are you temping? Hopefully that will shed some light on the situation.

User Image

10 years ago

Yea I am it was low this morning so I haven't ovulated yet.

10 years ago

I will be keeping my fingers crossed.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies. Its been a few days. Although I'm not TTC right now I just can't stay away from my new found friendships! I'm keeping up with all of you guys!

@miracle I am sorry about troubles with your partner. No relationship is perfect. Just keep the respect and the communication lines open is all I can say. It's the only thing that has kept DH and I together. (sometimes we even sadly lose the respect part) but even if we are fighting and don't like what each other has to say, atleast we are being open and honest about those feelings we are having! And it helps us to work through them once they are out. That's what we try to do atleast. I hope that helps. I know we may not always do this, but we try to stick to it. I am praying for you!

AFM: have not been doing any house hunting since we are right here at the holidays. I'm just trying to enjoy this time with my family. Also, ever since my period ended I have been having cramps and lower back pain. Also feel that same "full" feeling. Like there's a little water balloon down there. I'm def not saying that I'm pregnant. But now I don't know what it could be. I have had AF but still feeling differences down there. Maybe it's my bladder? But that doesn't explain the cramps. I'm just wondering what this could be. I've been googling but no such luck :/ fingers crossed for all of you that are TTC this cycle!

10 years ago

@Lyrah - Good to hear from you! I hope your strange feeling is nothing of concern. Hope you find out what it is or it goes away.

AFM - Guys, I am so frustrated (this is going to sound super silly) but this temping is about to drive me to tears! :-P One of my cats woke me up before 8 yesterday, and today I woke up at 4am randomly! :( So at 4am my temp was 97.17 and adjusted it said it would have been 97.97. I went to sleep and woke up at 8 and took it again and it was 97.33. Which one should I go with and is the adjuster really accurate? I'm so disappointed that as soon as I start temping my sleeping patters decide to spaz out on me.

User Image

10 years ago

@ pices-my baby shower is not until sat! U silly goose!! 33 weeks today! I'm getting there.

10 years ago

@skyline....hmmm, I would make just make a note of it. What CD are you? I have been reading taking charge of your fertility and it goes over temping and missing a day, or say you had a wild night and the next day your temp was way off. It says to still chart it, but to add a note so you can be reminded of that date and that it might be off. Especially if it's not at a super important time in your cycle...right off AF or after you have O'd. I mean if your temps are high and then they get messed up from that one temp, but then are high/normal again the next day, just disregard it.

If you ladies have not read it, seriously go get it and read it. Even if you think you know everything about TTC. There is so much information.

AFM- Well, we got the word this morning that DH is scheduled for his varicocele repair on December 30th! our doctor made sure to put on the chart notes that it is medical related and that is why he needs the surgery, so hopefully it will be covered by insurance. I am just so thankful and happy that this is happening so soon, and we can hopefully be back in the game soon!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo