Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1871 - 1880 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ shrader- sorry about the bfn but like u said way early for some weomen, I didn't get a faint line till 11 dpo which I thought was 17 dpo lol! Have a fun safe trip!

10 years ago

@trouble THAT IS DEFINTELY A BFP!!! **WHOOP WHOOP** I told you I had that witch in a damn headlock!!!!!!! Wow!!!! OMG!!! You see, you didn't even need that Fert Clinic!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAW!!!!!! (That's Texan for I am so damn happy for you).

@lsch too early still, I told you you are going to find while on vaca not tv the airport on the way....lol...have a great trip, let us know when you are pregnant. Lol

@jsx please let us know how your sono goes. Keeping you and the bean in my prayers. Everything is going to be fine.

@mari how are you this morning? Any cheating? I almost fell out of my chair when I read the poas @the pool ....I be doing the same thing I swear.

@mymzuri how are you girl?

@miracle where are you? I'm sending you a private message and if no response **amber alert**i hope everything is ok. You are so missed when you don't show up here, I don't think you know how much. #hugs

@topo you whooooo! **waiving*** here I I am girl. I am just chilln girl. I finally saw some ewcm so I guess I will take an OPK tonight and make sure that I BD tonight if my DH is cooperative as well. I feel back because he trying to go special forces and he is working out twice sometimes 3 times a day. Last night he got home and fell asleep. So I hope he saves me some energy seeing as I saw ewcm. Lmao at the temper tandem to get ...I love it atta girl! I agree they "want this too" but act like they don't know that timing is crucial. We work all month on temp'ing, OPK's, 2ww, supporting our friends here and it's all for ONE goal and all I need is for you to lay back and get laid so what are they complaining about? how many times have I sick, tired, preoccupied, etc...lol. **geeeesh these men** but we love them don't we? Lol

AFM: as I said before saw some ewcm today and hoping I get a chance to tonight. I might have to take a page out of @topo and start with the silent treatment and end it with an argument. Lol I pulling out all the stops...lol

10 years ago

Well lady's I posted a new ultrasound pic! They did and ultrasound cuz they couldn't find the heart beat with a Doppler, 169 bpm!

10 years ago

@piecesgirl hi babe there you are lol with the silent treatment right hope it dnt back fire though lol. i know he just doesnt get it i hope tonight he forgets we did it last night lol becuase god knows i think this might be the ov day but then again i think yesterday was yesterday and the day before i had ov cramps to idk i am so confused but ohh well think i will hit the 99 cent store to see today if i ov yesterday i wounder anywho get to that bd luv lets do this we got one so far but not on ur cycle so lets see fingers crossed i am missing @miricalmomma now..

10 years ago

Hey girls new Ultrasound pic is up! (SHE) is all snuggled in and growing like supposed to and Tiff I tried but my dr office sono machine doesnt have that feature so in two weeks when we go back to hear the heart beat for the first time we will know then! We did see it flicker away and just melted my worried away! It felt so good to see the little bean actually looking like a baby now!

Congrats On the BFP!!!!

now we need a few more! keep um coming ladies!

User Image

10 years ago

@tiff I'm telling that's a boy bean all snuggled up in there. 169 good golly he's going to be a whippet snapper! Awwwhhhhhhh!

@jsx yeeeeeeeee haw! Amen she's all good. Thank God! I know you feel like a weight has been lifted off of your shoulders. Now you can get a good nights sleep sweet pea.

Can I say Thank you to you ladies who have buns in the oven and continue to share with us everyday and cheer us on and continue to share with us. You don't know how you ladies give strength to carry on and sharing your good news just brightens all of our days who are still trying. So thanks again.

@trouble has it sunk it yet? Your pregnant sweetheart!

@topo that's right silent treatment for him if he doesn't gimme sum! Lol isn't it usually the other way around with most couples, the man is usually angry when girls don't give it up ...lmao. We have out date tomorrow and the dress I just bought at BeBe is definitely a "CFM" ...lol. Somebody is getting sexually assaulted **wink wink** If your DH complains just tell him that was two nights ago...lol. Where is out little ladybug??? I know she has been doing some tall thinking and contemplating. I hope she and her man all bunned up .

AFM: the ewcm has definitely picked up so Hopefully tonight and tomorrow.

10 years ago

J- how cute. I had my ultrasound last week and we could see the arm buds. My Dr doesn't have sound either but we saw the heart beating. I go back again at 12 weeks. We should hear it then and hopefully another ultrasound.

User Image

10 years ago

@topo- your tantrum sounds like me last month! Next time I could just record my tirade and send it to you to save you some energy :) So far this month its been ON. I started early, before O (I hope) and kept the bd TRASHY! Then when we got back from vacation, I kept it up with raunchy texts all day, so he's coming home on fire and has no clue what I'm up to, because I also kept my O suspicions to myself. He wants this too, probably even more than I do, but he gets all stressed out about performing and locks up on me. Ain't nobody got time for that :)

@pisces- of COURSE I tested at the pool today! And of COURSE it was BFN since I am only 4-8 DPO! Oh well...it entertained all the country club ladies as I took my test apart :)) BTW, I have also tested recently at a bridal shower and at my 40th bday party. Yes, I am losing it :)

@trouble- CONGRATS!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!

10 years ago

Thanks everyone.

@pisces - nope not sunk in. Keep thinking about it and getting excited. And then thinking I will have 2 and freaking!

And of course I have a weekend away booked for the 12th with my DH and some friends - foor a big drinking weekend in Halifax.

@Lsch - have a fab holiday and look forward to hearing about your BFP over there!

Rang the fert clinic who will take me in for bloodwork at 14 DPO so thursday. Gonna do another HPT tomorrow and then wait for them. Then maybe my DH will believe me! When we used them last time they gave us a scan at 7 and 9 weeks so hoping we get that again too event though we didn't actually go through the fert cycle. As when you go by CD1 and O date you get very different due dates!

Off to look at @tiff and @js sono's!

User Image

10 years ago

Okay, so don't tell @topo that I'm symptom spotting, because I'm not, but I have been feeling like absolute crap since about noon today. Now I'm hanging out on my bed with nausea, dizziness, and extreme exhaustion. Probably just from makong dinner? Idk...just observations...

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo