Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4571 - 4580 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Ohhhh Jessica, if a doc is saying that, I would have very, VERY high hopes :-) I cannot wait to hear your updates.

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

@delaliluv I know but I'm a pessimist by nature and am quite nervous!!
He has "healing hands" - don't know how many people believe in holistic medicine, but I've known him for years. He put his hands over my stomach and said he could sense something. I did have a uti (which is better), so the sense he had could have been from uti, possible preggos, or a combo of both. My body is normally tense, and surprisingly he said I wasn't. Some sore spots, but nothing that would explain my cramping - except the tilted pelvis.

10 years ago

Jessica, the pelvis thing got me thinking about myself now. The thing is, I have been cramping from about 4 dpo, so I don't know. How long have you been cramping for again? I am glad the uti is better. I am sure those are no fun at all. I had a slight uti some years ago because I had a kidney stone. Now THOSE things are BAD!! I got one right before DD was conceived and I thank God I did not get one while I was prego.

10 years ago

@delaliluv I've been cramping since around 6 dpo. That's when I decided to join this wonderful site and chart my symptoms. I doubt the OPK tests too!! I'm a bad pessimist. Not good!!!
My DH didn't agree with the uti diagnosis, but we shall see. I didn't have traditional symptoms of uti, just lower abdomen pain and lower back pain. My doctor did a urine analysis to check for bacteria and kidney issues, but the test wasn't ready yet. I have my fingers crossed and hoping and praying I get a BFP.

10 years ago

Oh wow, so they'll see if you're preggers!!!! Oh man, I'm anxious for you, hehe.

10 years ago

I took a test. BFN :(. I'm still two days early to AF

10 years ago

Awwww. Wait until you're late then. I hope you're late!

10 years ago

Me: 40
DH: 45
TTC: 1 year.
10/2012 IUI # 1 BFN
11/2012 IUI # 2 Chemical Pregnancy
12/2012 IUI # 3: I am 10dpiui and having my beta on Sunday.
Praying for a BFP and a healthy pregnancy.
Truly hoping to start celebrating our BFP on this forum.
Best of luck to everyone.

10 years ago

GL Pilatuna! I understand how tough it can be. I really hope you're able to before parents soon.

Ladies in their late 30s to 40s, did you purposely decide to begin trying at this age?

10 years ago

Good luck @pila!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo