Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4231 - 4240 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@athena - I am reading up on the Vitex, some of the side effects are a little concerning, but I will definitely keep it in mind if I think I am not O-ing. I have wanted to get dong quai before, thanks for bring that one up! I so hope DH and the "psychic lady" are right! [good_luck] I so hope you get your Birthday BFP and certainly not Birthday AF! [sad] Fingers crossed that you see a temp spike in the morning. Your DH is cracking me up! I like his optimism however unscientific his theories may be. ;)

@miraclemama - Ain't that the truth! Temps have not spiked yet, but the past two mornings I woke up early and moved around on accident. I swear, my mind knows I need to temp and is making my sleep patterns go nuts. *grumble* *grumble* *grumble* OPKs got much darker with Friday night urine. Didn't get to test Saturday morning and by Saturday night the line seemed a tad bit lighter. Part of me wonders if my LH spiked in the 24 hours between those two tests. The line today isn't getting any darker. So sorry you are sick! I hope you start feeling better soon. [heart] Sadly, we haven't gotten to BD since the darker OPKs. We ate too much pizza last night and DH doesn't like AM love making. [unsure] Hopefully tonight, and that we haven't missed our window!

@Lyrah - Okay, glad it wasn't IC blood. I remember one time a long time ago I have a very light AF type thing going on in the middle of my cycle. It never happened again and I have no idea what it was. I hope you are feeling better!

@rebecca - I know! It's crazy how emotions can shift so quickly. I was feeling on top of the world and like THIS was my cycle between CD11 and CD15... then things took a turn and I started feeling so OUT and like I was never going to O. So glad your mood has been great! Hope you are still feeling feisty! [wink] [lol] I hope last night's BD was enough, as well! [good_luck]

@football - Still haven't O-ed (I'm pretty sure). I'm feeling more positive though, this may not be my cycle, but I'm not counting myself out until the [af] shows up. I hope your congestion has gone away too! My 55 day long cycle I had all of those TWW symptoms. I was so backed up it made me ill! I hope these are good signs for you and not just horrid AF symptoms! We saw Catching Fire, I thought it was even better than the first. I put my tree up last night. [cheer] At 10DPO could very likely be implant spotting... if so, wait at least 3 days to test.

@lolee - I guess both girls. :) [stork_pink] [stork_pink]

AFM - I've probably said all this between responses to everyone, but I'm on CD21 with unreliable temp readings and OPKs that got dark and are getting faint again, but no true positive. I hope to BD tonight and will just have to wait and see. I will post a picture of my OPKs as soon as I get a chance.

@pisces and @LSchrader - Hope you guys are doing well, check in soon!

User Image

10 years ago

Football I didn't start noticing it til a few months ago. I hope this your cycle though but if it's not have you thought about temping?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Yeah, I've thought about temping, but I know myself and I would move too much or forget to temp at all.

User Image

10 years ago

I wonder why the emoticons aren't working?

User Image

10 years ago

^^I noticed that, too. It's odd!

Skyline- if it's not your month, it will be soon!!! Happy you are healthy and well!

User Image

10 years ago

So, I just realized that it was Friday night urine that got the darkest OPK and Saturday morning was when I had the temp dip. (That was a reliable reading.) So I either geared up to O, but didn't, or I have/am O-ing. Haven't seen any EWCM. I'm just going to go ahead and count tomorrow 1DPO unless I have a definite indication to the contrary.

User Image

10 years ago

I don't know what it is but I've been so emotional I feel so positive about this cycle but in the back of my mind all I can think is what if it never happens. I keep seeing all of these happy family Christmas commercials and it hurts because that is what I want.

10 years ago

Athena - sending hugs your way! Waiting is so hard.

User Image

10 years ago

@athena - Sending hugs your way as well. I'm no where near the point of worrying it will never happen, but I can understand how one can get there after the amount of time you have waited. I really hope your time of waiting is very close to over. <3

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies. I just need to be positive.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo