Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2701 - 2710 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@athena- Yes, I know, it has the same name just without the syndrome on the end.

User Image

10 years ago

Here is one of the pages I was reading about it, she says hers is very mild:
http://girlgoneprimal.blogspot.com/2009/08/pco-what-are-polycystic-ovaries.html

User Image

10 years ago

Good Morning

I wish I had something exciting to report but I got nothing. I did not test today, don't have any test anyway & she'll either show up or she won't. I'm officially late tomorrow so we shall see ladies. Feels like she is coming

10 years ago

Skyline it just seems like if you have polycystic ovaries, you would have pcos especially if all the symptoms are the same. I don't see the difference.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi girls

@skyline @atena I have been reading along with your symptoms
I have PCOS and I am very regular with my periods. My only symptom was that I didnt get pregnant when they did a sonogram they saw the cyst.

Other then that my period is like clock work every 28 days and I have never missed a period.

You should have a sonogram done to see your ovaries.

Hope this sheds some light

As for me Im not testing or tempting Just every other day.
Today is cycle day 18 and im not sure if or when I ovulated. Last night I had some cramping on the side and today I had discomfort in the middle.

How are you girls doing?

@honcat I miss you girly
@pieces how are the naked people on the streets of Washington? lol

10 years ago

Ants I have pcos also I had very regular periods until last year when we started ttc. I just found out I have cyst. I have pretty much all the symptoms now except my insulin is normal.

10 years ago

@athena- It's confusing... The difference between the two seems to be that with PCO you don't have cysts (just more follicles) and no excess of androgen. Here's something I just found that seem pretty clear: http://www.whria.com.au/polycystic-ovary-syndrome

@Ants- If I have either of these, my only symptom is irregular cycle. Hopefully I can go to the Dr. soon and find out the root cause. I will be sure to inform them of all my suspicions. I hope this is your month!

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline follicles are cysts though.if you don't ovulate they become cysts that is.

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Af is due on Friday. I have all the usuals -- sore tender breasts, bloated, gassy, indigestion, sleeping issues, tired, ect.. the one thing that feels different this cycle is my nips have been slightly tender/sensitive the entire tww so far.. strange as they usually only get sensitive right after O day for only a few days.. hmm? not going to get my hopes up though. I keep doing that darn penny toss and every single time it lands in my favor... lol. Abe is either a massive liar or I'm just a nutso..probably both.

How is everyone doing today?

Pisces ~ you are disciplined today with not testing.. I don't believe it.. lol. Staying hopeful for you.

Topo ~ Where are you? How are you hon? It's that time of our cycles where we either get bfp's or bleed..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! Last day of my cleanse and woke up sick! UGH. I want to see some BFP's! Come one ladies!!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo