Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

961 - 970 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle that was a long a** post wasn't it. Lol...I think he will be fine but when it comes to the heart, it's very scary. It was a wake up call for everybody. I hope you and @jsx and @desertchic are right about me Oing tonight. My ovary feels like it's busting...lol. My chart on here moved my tentative O day from Thursday to today. I thought that was interesting. I'm on Feb 29th. I am going to check out that website as soon as I am done typing this reply. Our plane just got here two hrs late...lol. Yayyyyyyyy I am glad you are working on your art today, I know how therapeutic it can be. My paternal granny is an artist. It skipped me and landed on my oldest daughter. I think she will take her art in the direction of fashion design. She's 13 now and I noticed that her drawings lately are of dressed and outfits. I'm boarding now!

11 years ago

cried today for 1 hr just a emotional sad case feeling like a failure like why cnt i bling my fucken eye why cnt i be one of those girls that say todays the day im gonna fuck and get pregnant because i want my baby born in march im so dame emotional its not funny n angry thought i share sorry for being a total buzzz kill

10 years ago

@topo ~ I'm sorry your an emotional mess right now :) I totally understand how you feel friend. It's hard and it's painful to see other woman get a bfp, especially ones whom got pregnant on their first try. I have never been pregnant at all. I can't even confirm a miscarriage. I have all the odds against me. I am 41 in 2 weeks from now. I have a complete septate uterus that divides my uterus and cervix into 2 entire separate compartments..I am with you topo..You are NOT ALONE! Every one of us has a unique journey with our ttc. I have to keep trusting though that God or call it our higher power or universe or whatever you believe in has our best intentions for our highest good no matter what... My honey has been telling me to not question a miracle no matter if it's getting a bfp or not getting a bfp. Sometimes not getting what we hoped, longed for or pray daily for is for our own good and we can't see that yet...In the mean time we will keep trying until we feel drawn to stop... Sending you a hug and all the other woman in this forum or who stop by to read this post... we are here for each other...

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@topo I'm home and sad to see that you are feeling so sad but as always @miraclemama always has the right words to say. And She is absolutely right, some of us have a cross to beat when it comes to TTC but we can not covet the ease that comes to others. Please don't see the blessing of one as a punishment of others. God will give you the desires of heart but only to a heart that's is free of envy and he will give to a heart of peace. You have to come to peace with your struggle and accept that you are being tested, do not question why just pray to find peace and for God to give you a healthy, happy baby. Remember Abraham and Sarah from the bible:

~Abraham and Sarah had given up hope of ever having their own children when God gave Abraham the promise that he and Sarah would have a son whose offspring would be greater than the stars in the sky. Sarah laughed at the promise of God since she was well past the child-bearing years, but God fulfilled his promise with the birth of Isaac. (You can read more about the story in Genesis 16-21.)

10 years ago

@miricalmomma @piecesgirl u guys r so write its my sis n law that gets to me when I think I'm okay it hits me I guess I needed a good cry HD n his memory loss gets me idk if I told u guys but he has problems wit his short term memory and sometimes I feel he doesn't care he doesn't show emotion n I feel like its only me caring I look at the 5000 i spent n I am like FML where did it go I love u guys thanks for giving me so great strength I sometimes need it that's why u guys r here I'm just so emotional I feel like a complete failure sometimes

10 years ago

@ pices- so were u still possative by the time u got home? Just wondering if u made it in time,

@ shrader- did u take another test yet?

@ top- u have something bright in ur future I just know it, hope u r feeling better today!

10 years ago

Just an update I'm now 6 dpo as pieces says 6 days pregnant lol it just maybe be because I never ever get a temp dip below cover line at 6 dpo like I got today so I'm hoping that is a wonderful sign! After last month with having a faulty test with basically a false positive on the Walmart equate + I was so bummed out maybe that was my sign it was coming soon! I hope this month is it for me!! I'm really praying!! Been crampy as if AF is coming as when early pregnancy is starts and the low back my sciatic nerve is acting up so bad my right foot has been going numb! So maybe good sign!?!?! Well see in few days when do you ladies think I should test? I just know with my last pregnancy I didn't get positve hcg til after 5 weeks so I hope that won't be my case this time!

User Image

10 years ago

@tiff- I did and was so hoping for a BFP for Mother's day, but it was again negative. AF is due tomorrow so I think I am out again this month.

I hope everyone else has wonderful Mother's day!!!

10 years ago

Not sure why I said "else" haha. I hope EVERYONE has a wonderful Mother's day :)

10 years ago

hey everyone. well yesterday morning i finally got my positive opk. looks like a mother's day egg today. I still had a light line on my opk this morning on an equate and a dark line on my first response but those expired last month so idk how much i trust the first response. the equates are current. My temp dipped to 97.54 yesterday and is 98.58 this morning. I am usually the one good at charts but wouldn't that mean I o'd yesterday? I actually got the positive at like 7:30 in the morning so I could have actually started late friday night. Still had quite a bit of ewcm this am but we did bd lastnight so could be from that. Anyways i hope everyone has a fantastic mother's day today!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo