Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6121 - 6130 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

They admitted my mom from the ER into a room at the hospital for observation. They are running lots of tests. She has been pretty blessed with not having any surgeries before and has been healthy her whole life. Please hold her and my family in your prayers as it's a bit overwhelming right now. Thank you. I appreciate you ladies very much. I am trusting that everything will be ok. My mom has an amazing husband by her side making sure she has all that she needs. I will drive to LA if they end up doing surgery on her.

Thank you @Skyline and Football!

I will update

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Miracle- Please keep us updated. I hope you're doing alright through all of this. You know we're here for you!

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle - Was the grandmother you were going to celebrate, your mom's mom? If so, I feel doubly bad for her that she is dealing with poor health and missing the memorial. I will be keeping you all in my thoughts!

@makeup - Waiting to hear your news, check in soon!

I hope everyone has a good Friday!

DH seems fine this morning. I did not sleep well, I think last night's scare had me agitated and I just did not feel great when I woke up. *sigh* I really hope he is okay, I don't know if he is going to want to see a doctor or not. I kind of wish he would, just to be on the safe side...

User Image

10 years ago

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BABY GABRIELLA! <3

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

@makeup - Woot! Congratulations! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Oh Miracle I am SO SO SO sorry about your mom. I pray that she is ok. I am so sad about the possibility of you missing your grandmother's celebration. I too would feel guilty, but this is beyond your control and you have to do what you can. I will be thinking of your entire family. Hugs sweet lady!!

@skyline-YIKES that sounds like a super scary thing to find! What in the world happened?? Has that ever happened before? So scary :(

@makeup-YAY!!!!! I knew it was a girl!!!! So excited for you! LOVE the name! Congrats girl!!

10 years ago

@LSchrader - No, he thinks it was some funky side effect from taking ZzzQuil. He said he would definitely see a doctor if something else happens. *sigh* I wish he would go ahead and get checked. He's 6'3" and 260 lbs, nothing scares me more than when he falls. I don't know why it scares me so much, he's just so big, it feels like he could easily get hurt if he were to fall on the stairs or something. He has bad knees, too, so I'm always worried he will hurt them in the process.

User Image

10 years ago

Ladies, I have a question about AF, yes her...! Well When you guys get AF, do you get her on the same CD every month? Or on a certain DPO? So today I am CD28 and 16dpo. For the most part, I have always gotten AF on 17dpo. Last month she came on 16dpo which was CD28...which is today for me. I guess I am asking...when do i consider myself late? I don't think I am yet, but I am just curious. Would you go the latest date you have ever gone and then consider one day beyond that late? I know it won't make a difference for me because I know she is coming, but I am just curious. I don't get why last month CTP even calculated AF coming on CD28 at 16dpo, but this month it is CD29 on 17dpo...I even ovulated a day earlier this month than last.

I am basically talking to myself and trying to make this make sense, but it just doesn't!! Sorry if this is super confusing.

Back is hurting and I just think she is coming.

10 years ago

Lschrader have you spotted? I know that's always your first sign. I would go with 18 dpo as late just to cover your bases since you are either 16 or 17 when you start. I was so irregular I couldn't tell you. I only became irregular though month 2 of ttc before that I always had a 28 day cycle like clock work.

Miracle I am so sorry, I hope your mom feels better. I know that your grandmother completely understands but you could always have your own little memorial for her, maybe even get your family together and just share memories.

Makeup I was waiting and wondering when you'd post. I thought those ultrasounds looked girly yay!

Skyline I would be nagging my husband til he went to the doctor. My husband will wait it out til he can't take it anymore. I'm sure you saw the post about him being on a broken foot for a week before going to a doctor. He has night terrors and sleep walks, I have been telling him he needs to go get a sleep test done and see if there is anything they can do for years. Well now I have a pair of them, our dog has night terrors and barks and runs (his feet wiggle), but when he has the night terrors he howls/screams at the top of his lungs and it is scary. We were talking about how when the baby is here it'll be one high pitched cry followed by another.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena-No, no spotting yet. However, last month I didn't either. Ever since I have been religious about my vitamins and making sure i take them every day, I haven't spotted. I am just thinking that made the difference. I think I will go with 18dpo too, but like i said, i really don't think I will make it that far!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo