Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2681 - 2690 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@honcat- Hope you're treatment goes well!

@piscesgirl- Bahaha! You are too funny. Glad you found a good deal, that's awesome. :)

AFM - @athena got me to thinking about my irregular cycle (called oligomenorrhea (lovely)) so I did some googling and the list of causes for someone my age are:

PCOS - I highly doubt I have that, irregular periods would be my ONLY symptom, but I know that that is the case for some women, so I can't very well rule it out...
Hormone Imbalance - I wouldn't be surprised.
Thyroid Disorder - This one is my best guess, my mom has a thyroid disorder.
Endometriosis - Now THIS keeps popping up as a possible cause of other symptoms I've had. Shortly after DH and I had sex one night several months ago I started having severe pelvic pain and when I researched the symptoms this was one of the things that popped up along with cysts etc. @athena's situation reminded me of that...

So now I'm pretty convinced that I should go see a Doc about my irregular cycle and find out what is the true cause. *sigh*

Today is CD41, I have finally started feeling some AF symptoms. Tender bbs and a hint of cramping along with some mood swings. (Getting really upset and weepy about my order getting messed up at a restaurant Saturday evening and feeling very angry during sex last night. wtf!?)

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline ok CD 41. Yeah keep reading about pcos and getting as much info as you can about how you can conceive, in spite of pcos. This lady I work with is the PCOS advocate of the year! Lol she has two kids 19 & 10 and she said she fought hard for those two and is happy to say that it was done with triple doses if clomid and IUI for the first child. I love people are willing to talk about it to help others. :-D I have mentioned before that I have a friend who has Orr-ovarian failure an it irritates me how she is doing NOTHING!!! I'm like you have to be on Fire girl! Sitting around waiting for a baby to fall in your lap??? I don't even talk to her about TTC anymore because I hate that defeat-type attitude....I'm out for victory and willing to work hard to get it!!!

10 years ago

Yea they gave me an antibiotic for the bv and pain meds for the cyst.

Pisces I don't think it is ovulation. He said cyst and its causing me to bleed and have pain and nausea, but I'm going. To the ob-gyn tomorrow so well see what she says.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@piscesgirl- If it is PCOS, then I have a decent support group. My sister-in-law has it as does one of my sisters, so I know a good deal about it already. The next step is finding a good doctor and seeing how much tests and such will cost. We do not have insurance and are trying to get our of debt. *sigh*

User Image

10 years ago

@ Pisces IM good and you on cd 8 had our 1st bd'ing session this morning

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi girls, how is everyone feeling? I have been up in the mountains visiting my oldest and dearest friend this past week. I have had no cell reception on my phone and very limited internet connection on a laptop. I'm in the boon docks and I LOVE IT! I don't like being off the grid but I do like the serenity, beauty and peacefulness this place offers. I'm in the redwood forest. Anyways I don't even know what dpo I am. I know that my Af is due on the 16th of August. I read some of your posts and decided to do the "flip the penny" thing just for fun and both times the penny landed in m favor... I will let you know if ABE lies or not...lol. No observations to report.

@pisces ~ How are you? What's new? Did you poas today? What did you get? How many dpo are you?

@topo ~ How are you firebug? What is new with you? Hope you are feeling good.

I have been out of the loop for too many days to try to respond and catch up on each and everyone's posts so please forgive me for not doing so.. Hope everyone is healthy and happy. Would be GREAT to see some new bfp's in here this month. Tania said May was my month. So if I conceived this month than full term due date would be April 28th. I think it would have to be the next cycle. I want to see more people in our forum show us that Tania's predictions are more true than not.. I feel sad about her current situation with this pregnancy.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

How do I go bout getting a reading

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lolee ~ You can find Tania by going to Eternity Tarot Readings on facebook. She is going to Thailand for 2 weeks so you might have to wait until she returns.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

I wanted to share this, I got another reading from Tania. I asked her if I will get pregnant soon and this is my reading.

When I connect with your energy, I feel your aura is mainly pink at this time. Your aura is the energy center that makes up who you are in a sense, and can give a lot of insight into what your personality is like, or anything that is going on in your life. Pink represents love, joy, sweetness, happiness, affection and kindness. Being in love or healing through love is also implied with this color. You are ready to come out of some dark time, and move into a new state of being. This color also represents someone who does well with mediation and your connection to your spirituality. You are letting go of old attitudes and welcoming a new change. This color is also associated with emotional stability.
With timing, I am being shown the month of August as being significant to this baby. All of us do not have cycles that begin and end in one month, so anything relating to your cycle of conception (start, conception, or BFP) can definitely be tied to that month that I see. It can also be birth timing. Please note that my predictions usually are for the current year, or next, as there is no such thing as timing with spirit. I see the number 3 associated with this, which can be that you will ovulate, or find out you're pregnant on this date, or it can be the number of cycles before youâ??re pregnant. I know that seems like a wide range of things, but numbers are just that-numbers, so it is hard to pinpoint significance, but keep those in mind. I do feel you will have a pretty itte girl. I do feel that pregnancy will occur soon, I pulled a card for you, and got the Empress, which is widely seen as the â??pregnancy cardâ?? for tarot <3

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@ miracle thank you hun she sounds good but IM not gonna pay for a reading when I'm dishing money out anyways for all this other ttc supplies not to count all the money for our sick sons needs...

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo