Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1171 - 1180 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I had that too I was worried but dr said was normal!! I'm just hoping next week the morning sickness doesn't start they say at 6 weeks is when that usually kicks in! I didn't have that with my son but last pregnancy I did, I've been just having the tiredness heartburn and back pain and site bbs that's it for now! Let us know when you get to the dr for blood work desert chick!!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx everything is going to be fine. You see how the line got darker just like it was supposed to. That beautiful baby girl is going to be born in January and if you want you I'll even let you name her Angela ;-D lol ...lol and YES my back is killing me today.

10 years ago

Thanks for letting me name her after you lol that's amazing I hope that's an awesome sign after yesterday!! Please come on

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx lol...I do that same joke to anyone having a girl. Everything is going to be fine.

Now

AFM: saw a very very scant amount like pen size drops of blood on my TP and a pen drop size on my panties. Could be the start of AF or implant. Been checking every 3 minutes here at my second job and nothing else. Probably the witch teasing me.

10 years ago

Well AF hit me hard this morning. Having horrible cramps and I'm laying down with heating pad...no bueno... :(

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@ mirical- sorry about af, we all hate her, sounds like she's being realy mean to ya this time!

@pices- sounds like implantation!!! , hope u can wear ur dress tomorrow!

10 years ago

@tiff I hope its implant and We'll know by in the morning. If the temps shoot up its implant if the temps fall to hell then it was the witch playing her cruel little games. I'm ironing both out fits depending on the temps in the morning which one i wear.

@miracle sorry the witch attacked, i hate her! And she stopping by my house next it seems.

@topo if you haven't started, then you need to test.

@our pregnant bunch, hope you ladies are feeling good and the nausea stays away. :-D

10 years ago

@miracle - oh no!

@picses - update on which dress you wear tomorrow! Hope it's the cream one cos AF not invited to your party!!!!!

AFM - full flow, couldn't find proper thermometer so looking again tomorrow. Bloodwork fri!

User Image

10 years ago

piecesgirl fingers crossed for ur implantation in the morning lets go piecesgirl maybe u will get ur bfp tomorrow at 4pm

mirical momma sorry about af babe look on the bright side we r buddies smile

afm doing cervix check went from creamy for three days including 1 hr ago to pink cm n almost dry lmao the witch is here not gonna phsyic myself out the witch is here now to call doc once i get a solid flow maybe tomorrow afternoon she will be here because i been cramping all day cervix checking n tp watch lol

piecesgirl was it easy to pay her the physic

10 years ago

Thanks for the support ladies. FIrst 2 days of AF always hit me the hardest. At least I will be feeling good by Sunday for my b'day.

@Topo ~ Sorry you have AF knocking on your door, but this only means good things for you.. SURGERY! This is a positive thing :)

@Pisces ~ I hope it's not AF...stay away....stay away! Although I am feeling very hopeful for you in JUNE now. psychic said number 4 for you.. I bet you ovulate June 4th and conceive then? Hmm?

@introuble ~ sorry about AF showing up for you..just means we are going to have a lot of June bfp's now.

All your preggo ladies...I hope your new little beans are nestling in strong and good in your cozy lil wombs.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo