Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6991 - 7000 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Football - Thank you so much! I hope she stays away too. I have been getting the pre af cramps off an on for a few days like I normally get before Af shows. Today they are a little more constant but not painful, just noticeable when I lay down. I have the pre af cm that I normally get letting me know that AF is on her way.. So basically everything that tells me af is coming is happening as usual is happening. I am having the out of breath thing though that I had back in Jan.. but that might be because I have gained weight and out of shape... lol Yes, I keep feeling like AF is coming any minute. Afraid to check with TP in case I see pink, which means I spot for 12 hrs and AF follows in full force after that.

PRAYING FOR NO PINK!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh, Miracle, honey! I'm praying she stays away.

Football...having your mom there will be awesome. My dh and I will pray your bp stays under control.

Sorry, ladies, but I have to have a mommy moment. Titus has started cooing at me when I hold him. :) Just melts my heart.

User Image

9 years ago

@Rebecca - Thank you! She hasn't shown up today.. I smiled big when you said that "Titus is now cooing at you". How special that must feel. Thank you for sharing that. Share all your special moments, I love hearing them. I am so happy your family got blessed with another sweet angel.

AFM - Well ladies according to last month's cycle which was a shorter one (29 days) I am 2 days late for AF. According to the past 15 months of cycles, today is the day I usually start on. If she doesn't show tomorrow than I will test on Sunday! I have to admit, my hopes are getting up there right now. Feeling nervous!

User Image[/url][/url]

Good morning ladies.. Cd 32 no af yet.. Major insomnia the past 4 nights. Not sleeping, too anxious. I am too scared to test. I guess I don't want the let down of seeing a bfn. Part of me is worried that this fertility tincture I took starting on Oct 3 which was after ovulation has made my period delayed, so that's why I'm not testing. I think I was only supposed to take it from Af up until O day. Not sure thought. It's potent herbs from the health food store. The bottle said to take it 2 to 3 times a day. I only took it once or twice a day for 5 or 6 days. So we shall see.

User Image[/url][/url]

Well I caved and tested with a dollar store test just now and I got a BFN :( Very sad. Guess that stupid tincture has delayed my period some. Just want to start my period and get this over with.

User Image[/url][/url]

Miracle....shoot! I hate this for you. BFNs hurt so badly. I dont want to make you get your hopes up, but wait and see if AF shows. Wish I could give you a big hug.

User Image

9 years ago

@Miracle- I'm so sorry, hun. A BFN can turn into a BFP, though. I'm hoping that AF stays away from you. :( hugs and love to you!

AFM: Yesterday was a crazy busy day. My SIL got married. We had to do the two hour drive to Jacksonville (where a majority of both our families live). She got married on a boat along the St. Johns River. It was a tiny little thing (old, too) that had reached capacity. It was a rough day. Between trying to not get sick from the water swaying, there were people everywhere. The music was loud, and it was HOT. It's still 90's here in FL. I swelled in my feet for the first time this entire pregnancy. Luckily it went down today.

This is off topic, but I think my husband is finally starting to get excited about this baby thing. When he kicks, I'll say, "hi baby!" and lately, my husband has been saying, "hey baby! It's your dad" afterwards (without me telling him to). It just means so much. When we decided to start TTC, he knew he'd eventually have kids, but he's not an overly emotional type of guy and the thought of fatherhood really freaked him out. The farther along I get, the more questions he asks (i.e., "so, baby's developing this this week?") and the more involved in the pregnancy he's gotten. It brings tears to my eyes knowing he's excited for his little boy.

Happy Sunday, everyone!

P.s. @Bean- You looked GORGEOUS! That dress looked stunning on you! Enjoy the wedding!

@LSchrader- Hope you're having fun in Vegas!!

Hello to @Rebecca, @Pisces, @Athena, & @Skyline :)

Come back soon, new mommas!!

User Image

9 years ago

Well I took another test with FMU on a first response test pink dye... Stark white BFN. I guess I ovulated super late or not at all. What happens when you don't ovulate in a month? I don't know what to think. At this point I am not thinking I'm pregnant this cycle, just wondering now where the heck my AF is?

@Rebecca ~ Thank you, I was holding out for hope until this morning when I took the first response test (6 day sooner one) and got a bfn :( I wonder what happens when you don't ovulate in a cycle? When will my af return?

@Football - Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday at your SIL's wedding. Even not being pregnant, I wouldn't been miserable in that heat on my feet and on a swaying boat.. lol.. Glad the swelling went down for you. That is very sweet that your dh is taking more initiating in asking about the baby and such. All men are different, seems as yours is starting to attach. very happy to hear that.

User Image[/url][/url]

Af finally showed in full force on cd 34! SUCKS ASS! I O'd a few days later, which is not like my body at all.

I will be taking a fertility tincture this cycle that's suppose to balance out the hormones if you need it. I don't know how many cycles it will take for it to work, but maybe I will get lucky soon!

Still holding on to the dream ladies.

I know a lot of you woman have left the forum as time as a way of doing that. I completely understand.

Miss the mama's.

@Football - how are you?
@Bean - How are you?
@Lschrader - How was your trip to Vegas?

Hope everyone is doing well.

I might not check in for a few days or more.. but I am not gone. I am just working and dealing with AF. :(

User Image[/url][/url]

I haven't left. I've been reading along, just haven't had time to reply. I do have some news. Dh has been on the fence about ttc again. I'm definitely not ready to start right away I want to enjoy Eli for a while and I enjoyed being pregnant but I'm glad to be able to feel normal for a while. But dh told me a few days ago as long as we don't get hit terribly financially he would want to start once Eli is a year old since it took so long to get him. Once I get cleared to exercise again I'm going to do what I can to lose the rest of this weight which should help my fertility. I'm really curious to see if af comes back now since I had over a year of limbo.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo