Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1501 - 1510 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ shrader- well did af stay away? Did u test again this am?

@ Davis- wernt u suppost to test last nite? I never herd what the result was, I have a very good feeling about u this month, everything feels lined up with the stars for ya!!!
@ pices- so ur a sweet eater all the time? Have u had ne diff cravings last couple days? I do not like sweets at all exept when I was preg with my second, I always had a cake in fridge!! I would rather have a bagbof chips!U gana test soon?
@ mirical- u little simptoms spotter!!! Lol! I don't see how nebonenis couldn't ! Do ur cards say if I'm having a boy or girl lol!

Afm- not a lot this am, me and dh anniversary is tomorrow!! Sit n here watching cat n the hat with my girls!!! Hope all is well!

10 years ago

@tiff I have the worst sweet tooth in the world. And when I had my surgery to untie my tubes, it was bad because I just laying around on my a$$. Actually lately I haven't even wanted sweets. I bought pineapple sherbert and it tasted funny so I put it back in the fridge. I might cheat and test Sunday or Monday. If my temps continue to look good, but then again my temps were awesome last month and I almost ruined an outfit. :-( I love Cat in the Hat!

@lsch hoping no AF !!!!

10 years ago

GOOD MORNING LADIES......

IN THE HOUSEEEEE!!!!

LOL yUP IT OFFICIAL I WASNT CRAZY.

@PISCES YOU WERE RIGHT IT IS A FAINT POSITIVE BUT IT IS DEFINATELY POSITIVE. My breasts hurt so bad last night and I have been throwing up for the last 3 days so I kind of felt it was the real deal,... Gotta go be back soon... Just wanted to let you guys know.. Thanks for your prayers and good luck to all of you. Talk to you on my break....

10 years ago

Pieces your chart is looking so good right now along with your dip and then the achyness all sounds freakin awesome!! I would test in three days!!! As long as temp doesn't dip again!! That number 4 can be the fourth day after implantation dip!!!! Fingers are Xd for you!!!

Afm I took off work last night just needed a break and today my low back is killing again! Tired and just want y bed all day, but o do get a break from my three yr old he's in daycare for the day!! I kinda feel bad sometimes ESP when he cried he doesn't want to be there buy then again it's just three days week.

User Image

10 years ago

Idavis I told you so I knew you were!! again that's awesome!! Post a pic please!!

User Image

10 years ago

Ty how do I post a pic... It's faint I hope it shows.... Ne how I bought two tests I'll take the other in a couple days and it will be darker than.. ?

10 years ago

@ Davis- I knew it!!!!!!!!! Yay another one on bored! Soon it will be all! R u hoping for boy or girl?

10 years ago

Idavis you will see on the right side of the page web you go to my cycle there is a spot that says my hpt click that then on top you'll see a button says upload my new image or something like that's then you see the image editor because it has to be below the a certain size so you choose your file click download then edit the size on bottom I always put mine to 350 them apply changes download that then o back to the page to upload the picture choose the new edited picture you then rest is self exlainatory!

User Image

10 years ago

I KNEW IT!!!!!!! I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!!! Lol
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy **doing my happy dance**

@ldav I just knew it ! I am so exited for you girlfriend!!! @miracle was right the BFP's are rolling in

10 years ago

@jsx girl you need that rest so do not feel guilty about taking it easy for today. You work two jobs and you're pregnant. Kick your feet up today and watch some Maury ....lol ...I get such a kick out of the paternity test. We all know that there is a small window in which you can get pregnant, how active can you be with so many different people in that one week. It cracks me up. Lol. Thanks for looking at my chart. I haven't gotten all excited yet so I am just trying to be patient. About the 4 thing, my friend pointed out to me after looking at my reading that this is my 4th real cycle trying and that the medical intervention could have also been my tubal reversal. ?? We'll see.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo