Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6811 - 6820 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I rather not have any line at all rather than have a evap or false positive. BC it gets your hopes up. And it hurt a lot more. :/

9 years ago

@football, yes, I do the same thing!!! I never paid much attention to my body before trying to conceive, so when I feel or notice something I never did before, my brain starts to race through possibilities. Is it normal or new? Is there another reason for it? I'm exhausted from all of that and I couldn't figure out how to stop. Hubby and I always planned not to find out the gender, we wanted to be surprised. But after all this waiting and anticipation, I don't think I'm going to be able to wait. Maybe after our first one we can wait. I so look forward to the day I finally get that

@55comet, fingers crossed for you! I agree with you too. I'd be so afraid I'm getting my hopes up for no reason.

@lschrader, I hope this is your cycle!!!! I have no insight for you into your symptoms, I'm usually in the same boat. Keep us updated

@skyline, I see you are still going there! I'm glad you are actually kind of enjoying the experience, but so excited you will soon get to meet your sweet baby

@firewife, I'm sorry you're so stressed. But many cry over that movie! I'm not a movie person, so I haven't seen it and don't plan to, but I've heard from many people who cried watching it.

Hope everyone is doing well!! for all!!!

AFM: been crampy off and on again today. Including when I was crazy busy at work and not paying attention. It would catch my attention. AF is still a week away. My cousin and his girlfriend are through the first trimester, so he told us all 2 weeks ago. I'm so excited for him I nearly cried when he told me. Some of my cousins and I grew up as close as siblings, including him and especially his sister. I'm looking forward to all of our children growing up together too. I think it would be awesome if his girlfriend and I are expecting at the same time, but who knows what plans GOD has for me. I pray for a baby every day though

9 years ago

@55
Your right but for me I just can't seem to conceive again at all I would rather no its possible then the doctors telling me I can't ...good luck to u did you test after spotting sounds like IB to me

9 years ago

Ooh LSchrader I hope you get your bfp this cycle!

Really mad cos I did a long post yesterday and then tablet powered off grrrr!

Sky- any twinges yet?

Well im wondering if im going to get af tomorrow or something more special for mybirthday?! Had same as yiu LShrader for last 3 days. Im well prepared for mother nature playing tricks on me as she does. Cycles usually 24-26 days long so not got long to wait,25 today.

football- your announcement was so cute on facebook.sorry the surprise didnt work out for your dad, at least you tried, you can't please everyone, its all about you and your growing family now.

rebecca- how you holding up? Those ladies at church keeping a beady eye on you so you have?!

Athena, Pisces, Miracle how are you?

jandk- hang in there, we'll get our bfps soon.
firewife- sorry its stressing you out, yoga is a great way to relax, sounds like your one busy lady!
55comet- for you.
rsquared- hope you find a balance, sky certainly knows whats shes talking about, finding all the right articles for us to read.

Right im off to bed, seriously cant breathe, had a cold for few days and I want shake this in time for my hols

Sorry if I missed anyone, not intentional, my heads up my bottom at the minute and its terrible writing on a tablet, why I didnt just get the laptop out jeees!

much love

User Image

9 years ago

It was just AF toying with me :/ she showed up full blast today! :(

But we plan on using preseed and I have started hubby on some vitamins. I plan on using soy isoflavones also
What other vitamins are good for me?.

9 years ago

@football - Haha! That sounds exactly like how our pictures at Jekyll Island went. Self timed pics never are as easy as you think they will be! I know they don't sweat 41 or 42 weeks, but at that point they might start talking about induction. They said in cases where they must induce, they do small increments of pitocin to mimic regular contractions as much as possible. Glad everything looked good on the u/s! I'm sorry about the situation with your dad. That would be very frustrating!

@LSchrader - I hope it's not AF! Keep us posted on what happens. The pictures your family had taken were great, btw. Made me wish i were taking pictures more regularly. I haven't had a proper client since... last fall?

@55comet - I hope this is the real deal and AF does not show up. Sounds like it must have been a chemical pregnancy the first time.

@jandk - Yep, still going! He's been hurting me little bit now, with some of his antics, so hopefully it won't get too uncomfortable before he comes. Hope you get your BFP soon, so your due date is close to your cousin's baby!

@xoxo - I hope you see a BFP soon too, why does your doc say you can't conceive?

AFM - My weekly appointment went well yesterday. When the midwife did my belly check she said he felt like a good size, not too big or too small, and that he is in an ideal position for birth, and that he has dropped. Yay! I had a couple of contractions yesterday evening that were pretty uncomfortable. They felt like strong period cramps along with the tightening. Getting pretty excited!

User Image

9 years ago

@Bean - Oh, I hope you get a surprise! Fingers crossed!!

@55comet - I'm so sorry AF got you. I'm not sure I would be taking anything with soy in it, soy can hinder fertility...

User Image

9 years ago

Depo Provera messed up my ovulation for 4 years hormones all messed up going to fertility doctor if I'm not pregnant this month currently ttc for 1 yrs age 21

9 years ago

@55 try b 12 and folic acid I heard that help make sure you eat Fruits and nuts everything to keep the blood flow healthy and rich

9 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @BEAN!!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo