Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5691 - 5700 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Rebecca- I am SO glad that you were able to hear the heartbeat. Ignore the ignorant doctor. You are most definitely NOT fat. You are growing a child of God in you and that is the most beautiful thing in this world.

User Image

10 years ago

@mrssuz - I understand. We always say you aren't out until AF shows, but sometimes you just know when she is coming.

@kxmkate - Wow. I don't know how serious stage three testicular cancer is, but it doesn't sound good! So glad he is well on his way to recovery and I hope you see good results from the SA. I'm sure he will get there, hopefully sooner and not later!

@football - I am so sorry, I was clinging on to hope it was a false alarm as well. I'm sending hugs your way. Allow yourself to grieve. Don't hold back. I was "numb" at first, and it was not a good way to be... I thought I wasn't "allowed" to grieve mine. I felt very confused and horrible about myself, but DH helped me through it and a few days later I was able to process what had happened and let myself grieve. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this.

@miracle - I am so happy you are getting more rain, I can only imagine how nice it is after all the drought. I hope it means the drought is coming to an end. We are doing good, I think. M/S is definitely looking like it has gone away completely, but I still gag every morning from drainage. GED classes have been going good, getting to know the others and it's a fun group of people. :)

@rebecca - Getting to feel them so early has to be nice! I am anxiously awaiting the flutters. Several first time moms on the What to Expect boards have felt them at the end of 15 weeks, so I'm hoping it's the same for me. So glad you heard the heartbeat! As for the OB... yikes! That is not good, you should definitely shop around for something better.

@lolee - I am so glad your boys are staying put, I hope they stay that way. Poor little Eli, I am glad you found out he has the allergies so maybe it helps him not get sick as much.

@LSchrader - Glad you finally got a +OPK. Sending baby vibes your way, I hope this is you cycle!

AFM - I spoke with someone at the office and I have been switched to the other midwife's team. Very happy about that! Yesterday my leg started aching in the back of the knee and gradually spread until it was butt to ankle! I started googling, and low and behold, sciatica is what kept popping up. So I did some exercises that were recommended for it and slept with a pillow between my knees. No pain today... so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it stays away. In the meantime, I plan to invest in a Snoogle maternity pillow asap.

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline - ooh, I've heard of those pillows! Thanks for remarking on them, I'll have to see if I can get one. Sciatica is terrible, mine will still act up every once in awhile, but the pillows are supposed to be great for that. When you first feel the flutters, you can second guess yourself, but you'll know! They're so sweet...I hope you feel some soon!

Lolee - I too, am happy to hear the boys are staying put for now. And I know your hubby was more than happy for you to be resting and taking care of yourself than being up on your feet. Poor Eli! I hate he's allergic to things, but I'm thankful they found that out. Maybe it will make him feel better once he can avoid those items.

Football & Lschrader - you're both so sweet! I was such a mess this morning. I cried for 15 minutes in the shower getting ready for the appointment, just sure they would tell me the baby was dead. All that sadness was quickly switched out for anger! Lol! As my dh can tell you, I'm pretty mild mannered, but when I'm pregnant it's a lot harder for me to put up with junk. I'm surprised laser beams weren't blasting from my eyes by the time I got out of there. I think what bothered me the most was being told we could travel 12 hrs away in April, right around the time we've miscarried before, because if I lost the baby down in NC where we'll be, it's not that big a deal and we wouldn't have to deal with it that day. She said I could wait out the rest of the week and they'd "take care of things" when we got back to MA. What?! I've had to go to the ER twice, and had to have emergency surgery twice...losing a baby around 16 weeks hasn't been a walk in the park in my experience. But she acted like it was no big deal.

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca - WHAT!?! How insensitive. I would have had laser beams out my eyes too. What horrible things to say, I don't even... blah! *shaking my head* I really hope the pillow does the trick, that was not fun yesterday. My friend said she had it from her 2nd trimester to the end, almost constantly. That sounds like a nightmare.

User Image

10 years ago

@Football- Just read the news, I'm so sorry honey. hope your holding up, just cry, let it all go. Sending hugs your way.

@Rebecca- The cheek of that Doctor! I would not have stood for that. You are beautiful and most definitely not fat! So glad you heard the heartbeat, how bittersweet!

Will post more tomorrow as my dog isn't quite right, been yelping out when I touched his back end so need to go snuggle him and find out what's wrong. Couldn't read this and not send my love.

User Image

10 years ago

Well I think I will put today down as my O date. I will see what happens the rest of the day and how I feel tomorrow. My right ovary was hurting earlier this morning and I have a lot of pressure down there, which I normally do when I O. We won't be able to BD today, just because we did late last night. So if I do O today, I think we covered ourselves as far as BD timing goes. I am still having lot of EWCM. I have never had it this long before.

10 years ago

Hi ladies. My sister drove a few hours to come and visit me last night and all day today. We went for a nice long walk on the beach and then had some thai food for lunch (my favorite). She is napping on my couch right now and I'm peacefully loving it. She lives about 3.5 hrs away from me, so when we visit it's special.

@Football ~ So very sorry. I know you are flooded with emotions.. cry, scream and get it all out.. Right now it SUCKS ASS! I was just in your shoes 6 weeks ago. I know how painful it is. I walked around for a few days saying the same thing, felt like a cruel joke. I took it so personal, but realizing a few weeks later that it was natural and common. You will get through this, I promise you. Remember to breathe.

@Skyline ~ So glad you are liking your GED classes and classmates. Also happy your M/S are almost all gone.. yay! I hope it's smooth sailing for you. Oh and I hope that your sciatica doesn't give you issues.

@Rebecca ~ How horrible. Bad, inconsiderate and RUDE remarks from that woman. Some people are just thoughtless. You don't need anyone giving you crap advice. I am relieved you heard the heartbeat of your il baby growing inside of you. All is well so far and it is safe.. celebrate that part.

@mrsuz ~ I know how disappointing bfn's are. Sorry hon. Will you be doing anything different for your next cycle in trying to conceive?

@Athena ~ How are you feeling mama? You holding soups down still? Hope you are well.

@Lschrader ~ Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!! You are ovulating today! Good luck!

@Lolee ~ Glad the twins are staying put for now.

@Pisces ~ How are you? Thinking of you.

AFM ~ My sister leaves in about an hour from now and I will be getting in some bedding with my honey. As I'm officially in my fertile window from today until Sunday! Let's get er done.. lol

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle-Thai is my favorite food too! I love spicy food. Mmmm now i am craving it!! Go get some BDing in!! Wooooop woooooop!

10 years ago

Miraclemama my sickness has gotten worse I started throwing up yesterday. This afternoon was better, my mother in law said I needed to get more calories while I'm not sick so dh made me some chicken fettuccini and bread. It was so good the first meal I've had that wasn't soup since Sunday.

Football you and your dh are in my prayers.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Miracle - so glad your sister is able to visit with you! I'm very close to one of my sisters, and would love to have her here for a while, just to talk to and play cards with. (That's one of our things. That and cooking!) I'm lifting you in prayer this cycle, too. Enjoy this time with your honey!

Bean - hope your puppy feels better soon. They're like a member of the family, and I hate it when they're sick.

Athena - oh, honey, so sorry you're throwing up! But glad your sweetie made you some good food and that you were able to enjoy it. Maybe the intensity won't last long.

Lschrader - and ! Praying for you!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo