Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2261 - 2270 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@LSchrader she has two kids, but only one living with her, a toddler. She's always usually nice to me, so I was surprised as well. And 11 years ago I lost a baby, and I never had sore boobs with that pregnancy, so...I am either 9 or 10 dpo, 10 by this site's calculator. I hadn't really been tracking any of this till I got off my BC Pill (like ovulation, etc), though I always track my period, and it's regular. Thank you so much for caring.

@ Tifferz thank you so much for your kind words. I did cry, and it felt good, and I feel better after what you and LShrader said. :)

User Image

10 years ago

Well girls.... looks like you are having a good weekend!!!

Today I am in my 30 CD, 13 DPO (or 12) and, 1 BFN and 0 symptoms of AF.

I had my BFN yesterday, I dont have the intention to get a second today, so I guess I will ait down and wait for AF.

@Ants Mommy, How have you been feeling???
@Pisces, @Topo, @Mari2013, how has been AF? Feeling better?
@Miracle... How are you feeling hun?
@Schrader... what about the tests?? how was it?

AFM... How have you been??? What about the preggies, how are your symptoms???

User Image

10 years ago

AF showed her ugly face at my doorstep this morning, so sad...but hey, I get to drink a huge cup of coffee this morning so not all bad, i'm definitely still sending you all lots of baby dust though!

User Image

10 years ago

Sorry guys...AF makes me want to wallow in my bed!
It hasnt been am awful one comparatively, so hopefully she will fly away soon!
I have been temping, so if anything unusual, so in a couple of weeks I'll need some help interpreting. I'm also about to go out and buy some OPKs!

10 years ago

Well???? Were you pregnant???????

10 years ago

@Ants I have woken up two days in a row with a sour metallic taste in my mouth. Didn't know that was even associated, wow.

Still no pain in my bbs. My mood & demeanor are much better today...thinking I really *might* be 11 dpo today because i physically counted and I would have O'd on the 8th of this month. We dtd pretty much all during that week, so....I just didn't initially bother figuring out *which* day it might've been. I just remember waking up with Cramps! on morning of the 12th!

I should be able to test today, but I'm not headed into town anytime soon, oh well.

@miracle & mary, sorry AF hit you! I might be in same boat as you, since all my symptoms are gone for me today...I'm just not sure. Rest up and try, try again! :)

Good luck, ladies!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey everyone! Hope you are having a good weekend!

@honcat hope you get e BFP, I need some good news!

I even made DH open his birthday gift early so I could bring some cheer. I finally got off the couch with my heating pad on my tummy and went to go get some Pho Noodle soup (Vietnamese Beef Soup spelled Pho but pronounced FUH) it always makes me feel better.

Sorry the witch got you @mari :-(

10 years ago

Hello Ladies!

CD31, 14-13 DPO , still no signs of AF....

But I dont want to make any test... I have decided that if she doesnt appear I will wait till next friday or Saturday... I dont know, even when I dont feel it, I think that shes is just around the corner...

AFM, I hope this month someone gets a BFP, that would be soooooo amazing!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks guys, I feel dumb for even complaining because you've all been through this a few times, and believe it or not that cakms me down :)

@Honcat and Misskitty, you're killing us with the suspense!!! I have a good feeling and I hope you get good news soon :)

User Image

10 years ago

@honcat I agree with MaryG would you just test already!!!!! I'm telling you right now, I am not waiting until next Friday...lol...I hope it's good news and that you tested too early last time. We need a Hondurian baby up in here so we can boast that we have babies all over the world!!!!! "Take that world!!!" ...lol

@lsch did you O yet?

@cam you should be about to O

@fire bug what are into? Too quiet!

@mari what's new?

@miracle I was on your page the other day and saw your reggae beanie hat, it's adorable. You are really getting your stuff out there. You should also get a following on Instagram and PoshMark. I love PoshMark because its Buy, Sell, and even Trade. When I am done taking my class, I will open my etsy for my cakes :-D

@jsx how are you babe?

@tiff Thank you! You gave me an inspiration to get my a$$ off the couch just by reaching out and checking on me. Thank you for that.

How is everyone else? Sorry if I missed anyone

AFM: cramps are finally better but AF is still going :-( it lighter than it has been so maybe it will stop later today. I have a cake to deliver tomorrow so I am trying to pool my creative flow.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo