Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1991 - 2000 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ants mommy hey girl! Your OPK looks like you are on your way, mine looked the same way on clomid, they are dark but not positive during the days leading up so just hang in there, it will during positive. Why cycle day are you on?

10 years ago

@pieces
Today is cycle day 13

10 years ago

Ok need to check in on everyone else:

@mari how are you today girl?

@cam you still hot girl? Friday is approaching fast & I am still holding the witch with all of my might!!! How are you feeling? Any cramping or anything?

@honcat how are you girl?

@tiff glad you are having fun! Yes, I understand about wanting to get back home to rest. It's like ok, enough fun for now. Lol

@jsx the bean is looking great! I can't believe how time flies right? It seems like yesterday when you and I were talking about clomid and you were wishing it was your last cycle of clomid and BAM you @tiff were pregnant and now we have bump pics from you girls and sono pics, this is awesome!!!!

@trouble how is it going? You had a couple of appointments this week right?

@topo welcome back !!!

@miracle how are you today?

I hope I didn't miss anyone if I did, pleas know that it was not intentional.

AFM: 7dpo and still not a symptom in sight. A few moments of pressure here and there but no cramping, nada!!!! And I am not even stressed, still chill'n. maybe because I am not looking for anything.... I dunno

10 years ago

Yes 98.3 and I was constipated this morning ughh.

User Image

10 years ago

@piecesgirl you are so right i self detructed because i couldnt get to anyone else i couldnt understand how they where so happy when i was so sad i couldnt even mess up there holiday with my medical issue they where like ohh well ohh and the worst part is you have one its not like you will die if you dnt have another really really that hurt the most iit was a bunch of built up i took to many hits from the july 3rd till the 7th i exploted and i am glade i did becuase alot of my feelings came out ur right a door will open i am praying i prayed last night i got to remember to stop blaming god i tend to do that and i know it is bad. thanks for undertstanding the i love fire bug lol i totally understand about ur mom i felt the same way with my dad hes not dead but he left my mom when i was 5 yrs old and totatlly shut me out of his life i told off his fam this weekend as well because i told them just becuase he shut me out doesnt mean they all ahve to they didnt understand.

@miricalmomma babe idk how many times you and @piecesgirl have to tell me i am so dame hard headed it is not even funny i am such a baby i am such a emotional person that my failing with TCC is not even the big picture is that my fam and friends could give two shits thats what hurts the most and for dh to seem like ohh well it hasnt worked in years so what if i miss a day i lost it like a freak yes it was a temorary fix and i am feeling like a total retart trying to get myself off the ciggs now again is so draining.

@Camasia thanks girlly i so appoligize for going on and on about me i havent focused on you girls but i sure need the prayers.

@jsxitzbom hope you are doing good hun like i told at Camasia i feel so bad that i have not checked in and feel so selfish but yes they are bad for me i faile dto mention not only was it my xanax i also finished my valums i know bad me but i had to sleep for 4 days becuase i felt like i was going to physically hurt someone so the safest place for me was sleeping. yes please i need you all to have the faith and cotninue to help me gain my faith.

@Ants mommy thanks luv yes it is a constant thing i have to remember and with you ladies how can i forget i see so many miricals i know it is coming but again my emotions get the best of me.

if i forgot anyone i am so sorry i tried to keep up again thank you all i felt alot better this morning i am having some cramping not symptom spotting lol it is just so darn noticiable becuase it feels like ovulation pain weird thought i share anywho lets go march and april mommies we need these

10 years ago

Topo it's ok love we are here for each other.

User Image

10 years ago

@cam hey hey moving on up girl, we gone call you Weezy! Lol I was at 98.03 this morning. Sorry about the constipation. Isn't it crazy all of the things that our bodies go through in the 2ww and pre-AF?

@topo atta girl!!!! Dust off that bum & get back on the horse **pun intended** I'm glad you are back! Yes Fire Bug is your new name cuz you done lit errybody's a$$ up!!! and no I didn't misspell everybody ....it's the Ebonics pronunciation - errybody ...lol...I usually spell it urrrybody....

10 years ago

@ Pisces, I love to read your words! You are really wise, and I concur with something, i have been in hell too, so nobody is going to take me back there.
I have a 9 years old girl, my husbansd is not the father. Her father was this horrible men that when he knew about the pregnancy he hurted me sooooo much, he tried to force me to have an abortion, I thank the Lord that I listened to Him and feared Him to not doing nothing stupid. I struggled with my feelings during years, but God has been awesome and I prospered IN EVERY WAY of my life.
Now I have been married during a year and a half and my hubby is a little scared about pregnancy, he is an awesome man but HE SUCKS when it comes to deal about pressure.
You can imagine how dissapointed I was when he said that he was scared about a pregnancy, silly and crazy because he helps me a lot with mi daughter (Lena Isabel)
And well, this is part of my story, Im on my 4 DPO

We will see what happens.

@Topo, hang in there honey, I know its really hard, and many things suck. But we only have NOW and that means that we have to be HAPPY TODAY with all the ugly things we have.

@Miracle, I wish you the best for this month!!

@Ants, I hope you can make it this month!!

AFM , If I forgot any other please forgive me, I wish the best for all os us this month!!!

User Image

10 years ago

I feel like I have an uti.

User Image

10 years ago

Good Morning! 5 dpo today. Nothing to report. Not putting my symptoms or no symptoms under the magnifying glass this cycle. lol.

@Pisces ~ Thanks for the compliment about my readings.
Love your new name for topo~ fire bug! VERY fitting! Your wisdom, light, love and truth radiate for all the world to hear/see. Thanks for being a beacon of light in this forum. Very inspiring. It's one of the biggest reasons I adore you. :)

@Topo ~ Yes hon, you will get through the ups and downs and be OK. I promise you. I smoked cigarettes from the age of 14 years old until 40 years old. 26 yrs. It was a nasty hard bitch of a habit to kick, but I did it and so can you. I did it almost 1 year ago. I did it by switching to american cigarettes (they are super expensive) but you know what, you smoke less and you crave less because there is NO chemicals in them.. only pure tobacco. All the other cigs are drenched in 4, 000 extra chemicals that make you crazy and addicted. I had zero withdrawls when I quit american cigarettes. Just switch to those for a while and notice that you smoke less n less and then you don't want them anymore. Not to mention you stink less with them.. You can do it.

@everyone else ~ Hope you're having a great day!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo