Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2011 - 2020 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Actually, Tania is so.sweet. she's going to.do the gender.and.month one tonighy and the the in depth.ttc Friday!

10 years ago

Ants mom if your on clomid please don't let it fool you because the first two cycles I was on I felt everything and I thought I was O so just keep testing opks until you get that positive and bd the day of pos with preseed and soft cup to keep Sperm in if you could then the next two days bd that's the best way to get pregnant with using those products! That's how it worked for me because my BFP cycle I bd cd 20 used soft cup that night kept it in just about 24hr cd 21 I got positive opk that night and my husband wouldn't be I was so upset and mad but thankful I kept the soft cup in for the 24hr and then cd 22 was my o day and we did bd that night then too so I know I got my positive but didn't not O for for almost a day and half after my first positive! But using those product I swear by because now this is my second time I've gotten pg using them!! So you may feel it coming but you need to get that positive first! Please if you can I recommend getting the clear blue digital opks then you have no guessing if its positive!! I've even got pieces to buy them so we just knew when she was about to O they are the best advising ideas I have so I hope it helps and works for you too! Good luck sweetie

User Image

10 years ago

Ants mom if your on clomid please don't let it fool you because the first two cycles I was on I felt everything and I thought I was O so just keep testing opks until you get that positive and bd the day of pos with preseed and soft cup to keep Sperm in if you could then the next two days bd that's the best way to get pregnant with using those products! That's how it worked for me because my BFP cycle I bd cd 20 used soft cup that night kept it in just about 24hr cd 21 I got positive opk that night and my husband wouldn't be I was so upset and mad but thankful I kept the soft cup in for the 24hr and then cd 22 was my o day and we did bd that night then too so I know I got my positive but didn't not O for for almost a day and half after my first positive! But using those product I swear by because now this is my second time I've gotten pg using them!! So you may feel it coming but you need to get that positive first! Please if you can I recommend getting the clear blue digital opks then you have no guessing if its positive!! I've even got pieces to buy them so we just knew when she was about to O they are the best advising ideas I have so I hope it helps and works for you too! Good luck sweetie

User Image

10 years ago

Sorry for the double posting damn iPhone! Just wares you ladies to know everyone that I have sent to Tania please let her know I'm the one who sent you my name is jocelyn capobianco of greatly appreciate it! Also if you do not have her on your fb she just announced after 2 1/2 yr of her ttc of failed iui and clomid and her 16injections she is finally expecting herself she is also due end of jan beginning feb so miracles do happen and she is an inspiration you really should find her on Facebook and read her testimony it's beautiful!! Eternity terot readings is the name she is under!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies! I got my month and gender reading back just now. The jist of it was that october/november was important to this baby. The number 6 is also involved. Its funny because last night I had a dream that I had a baby around my bday, which is in june, month #6. My last baby came a month early because my uterus was thin, and there's a huge chance that could happen again, so delivery in june is a possibility if I got pg in october and got my bfp in november. She also said I would have a boy :)

10 years ago

Good morning girls,

I tested this morning and again super light. I posted the pic so you girls can see .

I am using preseed and the hubby likes it. We are still doing the eod method .
Im at cycle day 14 today so we will see for now its eod and not paying so much attention to it.

@jsx I have been using the First response OPK the one with the red lines.

I have the clear blue fertility monitor but on cycle day 9 the batteries died and it messed up the cycle.

How are all you ladies tis morning?

I have a question what is Tania's FB so I can look her up and I need her website again. I lost it.

10 years ago

hhormone is that u get with ur period becuase i got crazy heart burn from yesterday and if u ladies are eating please dnt read this next sentance crazy diarhha cnt spell it lol yesterday couldnt stop lol.

@piecesigirl where are you luv u must be busy thats the only time u are mia unless u are lol but yes i teach him lol i so wanted to give in yesterday but due to the xanax and my other poor choices i had feel three times and i have a cut on my knee that has been infected since sunday and open it doesnt want to close i keep putting medicine and even taking some left over antibiotics and having my legs up doesnt seem like a great idea lol for my luv bucket lets go

@Ants mommy preseed i liked it but sometimes when i get to much the dame thing is just to slippery lol i used it for four months i hope it works for you lets get this honey.

@Mari2013 i am glade you got ur reading it is such a blessing to read anywho i know the feeling of disappointment you where feeling hun i slept for days and days when my iui failed and when i was so sure of myself i am not to good like @piecesgirl and @miricalmomma with words but i feel u hun and i am u on hun. i keep hearing it we here in this form have not failed we get them once a month

@jsxitzbom that was so awsome i wonder if i could send her a personal message i want to tell her congrats i didnt want to friend reguest her becuase of my negative family and friends i dont post anything about my tcc life becuase they dont care they are envious judgmental and i could go on and on but thanks for sharing her and her story luv hope u are feeling better.

@miraclemama2be right he is on the shit list unfortently becuase of his brain injury member he cant remember things from day to day lol so he cant remember when he is on the shit list and thinks we acturally did it sometimes so i dnt win lol until he feels his balls building i guess lol. about the cramping maybe hummmm implantation cramping or constapation i rather have that then the shits i had last night lol i had the same cramping acouple of days ago. bug

@@Lschrader i am sorry hun i know the heart break the girls have always told me at least we can now get to trying again and move on to the next month but i know the dame spotting kills me i always spot never does it come like a mad bloody cow i always spot thinking i did it this time ur not alone but i am here

hope i didnt forget anyone i dnt do it on purpuse my attention span sometimes i looose track dnt know if i am coming or going and this forum is so big i cant keep up but lets go ladies this is a forum with so lets get this we havent failed in months we have someone ey ladies evil fire bug in here i am so pissed come to work of course didnt save my work on computer becuase i was in a hurry and had a doc appt now my stupid ass computer shut down yesterday and i lost everything my day only feels like it started shitty and my boobs where hurting last night and today which means that wicket witch AF is on her way but ohh well story of my life it wasnt like i new she wasnt come i think i have alot of estrogen or whatever that

10 years ago

Well girls, Im just here to ckeck you all!!! I send you a BIG BIG HUG!!!

Well, nothing to report except that I am on my 5 DPO, I feel some kind of tendernes in my boobies Kind of kranky, and I have been having some cramps. Notihng else, but above all, I feel like Im out this month

Anyway!!!! I send you my best wishes!!! God bless you all!!

User Image

10 years ago

Ok I need help

I just went to the bathroom and i spotted light red blood and when I wiped it was also there. Dont know what it is I need advice.

Im a little nervous. what can this be
remember im on cycle day 14..

HELPPPP!!!!

10 years ago

@jsx I will email and her known that you recommended all of us. I see she finally announced the news. Remember when my reading was delayed twice, one was because she had just found out that she was expecting and was so tired. She asked me not to say anything so sorry ladies I had to respect her privacy. She really is the sweetest thing and has been struggling with TTC so understands our struggle :-D thank you for the introduction @jsx

@mari so honey, I hope that gives you peace in knowing that your baby IS coming just be patient love.

@firebug warrior princess! How you doing today? Did you give DH any last night? I bet next month he gets his a$$ in gear at O time. Why don't you try the eod (every other day) until you her a positive OPK then go IN on the BD'ing. It will give him a rest, allow his swimmers to replenish.

@ladybug now don't you go missing on me...I bet you are busy making stuff. Girl I am taking my cake decorating class initially at Michael's it's a 4 part class in August (I missed the start date for this month) BUT I have researched and watched every video I can find on you tube and I am going to bake a small cake and try it out....lol...you know me...impatient. I have a list of supplies that I need and am dragging poor Babe to Michael's this weekend. He said if Michael's is not enough, he would pay for the semester long course at the community college. #cool also what about wedding planning? As another hobby? I am all over the place...

AFM: 8dpo cramping last night and a little cramping today. Could be AF on her way but i am not putting any thought in it because symptoms are so similar so on with my day of working and inbetween searching the Internet for baking/decorating supplies.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo