Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5131 - 5140 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Athena- if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I turn 23 in May :) 7 classes left?? Niiiiice! I'm taking 18 credit hours right now at UF (go gators!!) and am graduating in December!!

User Image

10 years ago

I am 26 I started school out of high school but took the party route and ended up dropping out after some bad things happened. And when I started at this school my credits didn't transfer so I had to start from scratch. I started in 2009 but I was working then So I started by taking two classes a semester and in 2011 I started full time so I am now almost finished. My husband is 24 he graduated almost 4 years ago since this is his 4th year teaching and he is starting his masters finally.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena- My husband also did the whole party thing during college! I think it's great that you're back in and able to attend full time. Do you work? I'm so fortunate that I don't have to work and can focus on my studies. I definitely could not do it all. Congratulations for almost graduating! That's hard work, and I bet you're so excited. Tell your husband good luck getting his masters!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks I wont graduate til after I do my internship so I could still have 2 years and if I get pregnant that could push it back too. No I don't work. People think there is no way we get by without our credit card but we pay off our credit card every month. Our only debt is our house and my car. My car has about 17 months left on the loan so we are a little over half way done with it. So that will free up $300 when it is completely paid off. We live month to month and we have a pretty decent savings but we are trying to make sure we can start saving more. I'm thinking about getting a job at the ymca part time so it would cut our gym membership in half and they have a pool where our current gym doesnt. It would give us some extra money.

10 years ago

Very sad news! I am in the middle of a miscarriage. I went to the ER today b/c I started doing some dark pink spotting on toilet paper when wiping.. I started bleeding a lot more while in the ER. They ran blood levels and my numbers have gone from 26 which was about 7 days ago to only 20 today. I am beyond sad.... My heart is breaking..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh Miracle, I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers. My heart is also breaking for you. May you be filled with peace and comfort as you go through this. Again, I am so so so sorry *hugs*

User Image

10 years ago

Miracle I am so sorry I have no words but I'm sending you hugs

10 years ago

Oh Miracle I am so sorry. Sending you the biggest hugs to you and your DH. I wish I could take your pain away honey, my heart is breaking for you.

User Image

10 years ago

Miracle... I am so sorry. I am in tears and cannot imagine the hurt you must be feeling. We are here for you, I will be thinking of you all day! I wish I could give you a real hug.

User Image

10 years ago

Miracle - oh, honey! I'm so sorry! I just saw this - I'll be praying for you today and over the coming days. Words can't express my sadness.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo