Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2131 - 2140 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pices
relax it could be that its still to early for it to pick it up
But with my experience if you saw a faint line and we all did you are BFP just text tomm morning dont think about it.

I have a feeling you are!

10 years ago

@piecesgirl if it will make u feel better i will take a test today just so u can see a okay becuase that was a so stop it dnt u start acting like me it will be fine there is a reason what was the number tania gave u maybe thats the number amount of test it will take or days to get the actural bfp on a frer okay luv bucket u will be fine dnt u let me be the emotional roller coster mad ball breaking test strips opks and thermoeters lmao now did that make u feel better u know i am the only freak fire ball dnt u give up ur to close this is it here is some my

10 years ago

I feel super discouraged and 24hrs ago I wasn't even thinking about being pregnant or caring I just HAD to test...WTH is wrong with me? In such a short time the "almost pregnant demon" had ruined my almost perfect 2ww.

10 years ago

@Pisces, please... you are the one that every time Im down, gives me hope!! You told me last Friday that Im no out till AF comes! So, if this bitch hasnt come lets keep the faith OK.

User Image

10 years ago

@Pisces ~ Hi sweetie! Please remember to breathe in and out... keep breathing and trusting .. breathing and trusting. I know this ttc roller coaster sucks ass and it is crazy emotional and mental making.. but trust that it is exactly as it's supposed to be. you will have answers soon. Praying for you.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@pisces- I hope you're at the doctor right now getting some answers. Testing is really the most frustrating thing ever, to the point that I know that's part of the stress tania was talking about. I was just thinking that since I had an early miscarriage a couple of months ago, I really, really need to stop testing early. If my bbs hadn't been so sore and my legs hadn't been so sore, and I had waited just 4 more days to run to the doctor, I probably would have never even known I was pg. Should that ever happen again, I would prefer to just think I'm having a super sucky af than have the emptiness of knowing what's happening. I know that I have read that women of our (ahem) age can sometimes have traces of hcg at various times of the month without being pg. I hope that's not the case :(

@topo- I've also enjoyed way too many substances this month, so being late worries me. I need to start living every day like I could be pg so when I'm late or I eventually get a bfp, I'm not going to sit around worrying that I've damaged my baby.

AFM: still no signs of af, still super sore bbs and trouble sleeping at night. But then I'm exhausted all day. I think I'm a few days late right now, but still bfn. I do have something going on in my pelvis, but its not like cramps, its more like sharp pains now and then. I did also get a weird energy burst last night that caused me to clean like a mad woman. I even cleaned bathrooms and dusted and mopped, and I haven't done those things in more than 2 years. I'm a huge baby about having to do all the housework while everyone else runs around, so I went on strike a couple of years ago and since then we've had a housekeeper. I even had so much energy that I spent all evening dancing to David Bowie withmy daughter while I cooked and cleaned! Then I still GOT IT ON with dh. IDK what's up with me, maybe I'm pulling out of the stress and apathy and depression? I did tell dh that I have to quit stressing, live healthy,and in any given month its either going to happen or its not.

10 years ago

@piecesgirl did u not see my previous post please return to previous post and get out of that funk last time i am going to tell u today k or ur gonna make fire bug come out and i am going to use all my test strips and post them all lol ur fine at least u didnt smoke the hooka i did lol or take a xanax and drink and volume lol u will be fine.

@mari lol well i feel better in my evil lol knowing i am not alone lol me to gotta take ur advise and live like i am pregers my dame boss pissed me the fuck off this monring and i had a cigg dnt have a pack but i bummed one real quick all bad i know but i did the rest what would one more due feeling so anxious for next month to get out my funk mood

10 years ago

@Topo, LOL jajajajaja !!

Girls, please forgive my ignorance but WTH is a hooka, and please dont laugh, remember that I live in a Central American Country :D
I know what a hooka is, I mean, a bottle with a long pipe (jajajajaja that is how I see it) but, what do you smoke there???' I thought is was tobacco..or not??

Well, I act like a preg 3 months ago... I feel so bad when I drink two cups of wine!! jaja
I have this strict diet, I need to lose 30 pounds, Im drinking lots of water, eating fruits and well, I guess that my biggest guilt is when I go to the coffee shop and I buy a piece of nutella cake (yum) I get sooooooooooooooo deppresed when AF comes!

COme on @ pisces, cheer up honey!!

User Image

10 years ago

@honCat the only ignorant question is the one never asked. :-D a hookah is a middle eastern tobacco smoker. They are fancy and fuel by water, tobacco, and hot coals with hoses. Some have only one hose and some have multiple hoses. The tobacco has waaaayyyyy less carsenogens than American tobacco and it's flavored. My favorites are mango, peach, coconut...it's legal way to chillll! Lol

@topo I saw your post and I promise I am not in a funk, I am in full survival mode. I can't take another month like last and those pityful looks from my doctor that are supposed to make me feel better but make me feel worse. So I think I will skip my morning appointment. If its a chemical I don't wanna know. If AF starts on wednesday then i will tell myself it must have been a batch of bad test and call to schedule my HSG as I had planned on doing all along. If AF should so happen not to show up on Wednesday, then I will test Wed before bed and hopefully it will be a blaring, unmistakeable, undoubtable, indisputable BFP!!!! And that's how I will survive because I will quit trying to conceive than all that back n forth garbage from last month.

10 years ago

@pieces
What is hsg?
I keep hearing about it but I dont kbow what iy is

@honcat
A hookah is yhe shot and with a grey goose and oj on yhe side. Mmmmm..

Que ricoooooo

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo