Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6361 - 6370 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Prinder- Thank you girl! How's your pregnancy going?

Well....we put in an offer! They have to respond by today at 4pm EST. We lowballed them, so we know we're going to have to negotiate a little bit; we just didn't want to go in with our best offer. I have some wicked butterflies right now!! :/

User Image

9 years ago

@football_girl That's awesome! FX'd that you get this one! I would be crazy anxious, too, in your position right now. Waiting for people to get back to me on things was never high on my favourite things to do list.

9 years ago

Football - I hope things are going well for you with the house you offered on. How are you?

I just wanted to ask ladies, that you remember my poor little girl today. She started feeling bad Saturday afternoon, then by Saturday night was complaining of her bottom hurting when she went to the bathroom. I took her to the dr yesterday morning, and we're waiting for the test results on her urine (the doctors office was open, but the labs were closed). We're fairly confident she has a severe UTI. Even though we started her on medicine by lunch time yesterday, she was in a great deal of pain and any time she had to go to the bathroom she would shake and cry and even scream from the pain. She even started bleeding once. which absolutely freaked me out. I tried to hide that from her, she was worked up enough. I have to take her back to the dr this morning. Yesterday afternoon she lay in my arms and cried for about 10 minutes before I was able to rock her to sleep. I think she was even running a low grade fever.

I've only had a kidney infection once, right after I gave birth to her, and it took 6 weeks for me to realize what was going on and go to the dr. It was some of the worst pain I've ever had. I hate that my baby girl is going through this. If I could take her pain, I would. I hope today is easier for her, but I'm thinking she won't really feel any better until tomorrow. If you could just remember her today in prayer I'd appreciate it.

User Image

9 years ago

@rebecca - Oh no! :( I feel her pain. I had a bladder infection when I was 11, thankfully I did not have to wait to see a Dr. or that would have been torture. Poor thing! I had some bleeding as well (and now when I have a bad IC flare up I will bleed) it is scary, but not anything severe as long as you get treatment. And I run low grade fevers as well. I'm sure they will be giving her an antibiotic, make sure she takes it ALL, I stopped taking mine as soon as I felt better and my infection came right back.

User Image

9 years ago

Skyline - thanks. The antibiotic they gave her is disgusting. It's banana flavored, which means it tastes horrible, but I guess they all do, don't they? She knows she has to take it all, and she has to take it 4 times a day, but it's a chore. Thankfully she love cranberry juice so it's a good way for me to get her to do both things at once. She swigs the medicine then gulps down her juice.

There is nothing worse than watching your child suffer and not being able to do anything about it.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies, just popped in to see how you all are?
Im having another scan tomorrow... Been a long two weeks in pain on and off,,, praying we see a heartbeat tomorrow as really not been so good...
Hope you are all well xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

9 years ago

Good Morning Ladies, I am a bit concerned this morning. My the first day of last period was May 2nd ....pretty normal. Haven't really been tracking on Fert Friend, just been entering start/end dates on my "my days" app and it says that I should have O'd on May 16th which was Friday & yesterday I started spotting and today it seems like a full blown period. Is that lutineal defect?? Is something wrong that will affect me trying to get pregnant later? This seems bad, I'm worried?

9 years ago

@rebecca who's sick and I am assuming that cranberry juice means bladder infection? My oldest girl used to get those, I literally threatened to start going in the bathroom to check if she was wiping correctly and then they stopped..lol

@mrssus congratulations, i didn't know you were pregnant!!

9 years ago

@pisces - Hopefully it is a fluke, if your cycle continues to be irregular then you know something is out of whack, this could just be a one time thing. Maybe you ovulated super early?

User Image

9 years ago

@sky I hope you're right. Maybe I O'd out of wack. I am loosing weight and on my vitamins very consistently and before I wasn't. I have been detoxing with the infused waters...hopefully my body is realigning or something. I have been getting the same feeling on my ovaries that I got when I was taking clomid so I was hoping that they are improving on their own with the added royal jelly, wheat grass, and fish oil with CoQ10 and D-3 ....maybe they just got excited and O'd off cycle ....I hope that's all

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo