Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7081 - 7090 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Miracle-will you check in? Thinking about you lady.

9 years ago

I awoke to the the stupid witch attacking me this morning. :(
Miserable today. Headache, bloated, cramps, ect.. Feeling angry.

Welcome to all the newcomers -

@Lschrader - Sorry to hear about your dh numbers not being as high as you hoped, but I keep thinking it only takes one good swimmer amongst the 5.4 million that your dh is offering up.. Wishing you ALL the prayers, luck and hope that you get pregnant this cycle. Glad to hear you're not feeling all the side effects like you did last IUI cycle.. Unfortunately IUI is not an option for us. Insurance doesn't cover any procedures fertility related for my partner and I. Also, the odds of a pregnancy taking since I have the uterine anomaly are not in my favor and that would suck since saving up 2k for the procedure would not be as easy for us as most.

@Bean - I hope the psychic is right for you, that would be awesome. Fingers crossed for you! I so hope you see that bfp soon.

@football - Wow, sounds like you will be graduating school and delivering a newborn all around the same time? Your plate is full and you seem to be a rock star at managing it all. Proud of you!

@Zyara - I hope af stays away for you. I understand your struggles very much so. Just remember that testing before AF is supposed to arrive is not the best for giving accurate answers. I don't like the emotional pain of seeing bfn's anymore so I don't test before AF is due. I wait until the day of or a few days after to test. I know it's hard not knowing, waiting and longing.. but you can save yourself the disappointment of seeing bfn's by not testing early. I do hope the witch stays away for you and you get pregnant soon. I'm not sure if you spoke of getting all the fertility tests done or not? How about your partner, has he had a SA test done? Forgive me if you already said it.

Everyone else, hope you are doing well.

AFM ~ Af got me for the zillionth time.. feeling angry about it.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@Miracle- I HATE HER SO MUCH. Doesn't she know we don't want her around?? I do not remember who said it in here and maybe it was you, but I always take it with me....whenever I get AF, even though I hate her, i have to be thankful that my body is in working order, and even though seeing her when we really do not want to, is not necessarily a bad thing. Of course when you are TTC it is...but i am sure you know what i mean.

Yeah that makes sense, i wasnt quite sure what the possibility of pregnancy would be with IUI for you. What can be done? Is there anything? Insurance does not cover us either. It's a chunk out of our pocket every month....but it is $600 for us, if it were $2,000.00 we would be having to do it every few months and not every like we are planning for. Insurance makes me SO effing mad. I hate that they do not cover anything fertility related. I know there are some states that require fertility coverage, some including IVF. Maybe all of us should just move there hah!

I am so sorry she showed, she seriously sucks. Last time AF showed for me my husband made the comment....let's send AF on a trip to Hawaii for nine months...it would be cheaper than fertility treatment :) I can appreciate his sense of humor i guess.

9 years ago

Zyara- dont worry about the ttc lingo, it's best to take the laid back approach (literally with your legs in the air,sorry! )
Miracles right testing early only leads to disappointment.

Football- can't believe your so far along, graduating aswell!

LSchrader - no I've not tested yet or won't until cycle day 30 as i can't handle bfn's! I'm a chicken! Had backache including sciatica all day so I'm sure the witch is on her way!

Be back soon hubby just walked in and wants a hug!!

User Image

9 years ago

Hahaha omg bean can I just love your laid back comment. I just nearly spit my drink out when I read it!

9 years ago

@Bean - I seriously needed a good laugh, thanks to your comment to Zayra about the laid back approach.. I laughed out loud for several minutes. :) Thank you!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Certainly you put me in a great mood!! Hahaha!!
Good night girls, wishing you sweet dreams.

9 years ago

Haha that's just me, I like to keep things light! Glad I made you smile. I give good hugs too!

Hope you all have a great day.

User Image

9 years ago

@bean I love a good laugh :)

So I'm talking to my manager and he told me his wife was 8 weeks pregnant and still the test showed BFN so they had to do blood test.. That gives me some hope!!

I'm on CD 31 which is 15-16dpo, I'm not testing no more unless is been a week and no witch... No more cramps, my ovaries still feel funny, im still sore from my breast and with some backache. No spotting yet so I'm hopeful!!

How's your day going ladies?

9 years ago

I was up after feeding Oliver at 3AM reading all y'all's posts. lol Speaking of the Laid Back Approach, I haven't DTD yet since Oliver was born. (Don't worry, I'm not leaving DH high and dry! ) I've just been nervous to try too soon. I thinking I'm getting close to feeling up for it, though.

@zyara - Welcome to the forum! I hope AF stays away and you see that BFP when you test again! And if we use any lingo/acronyms you aren't familiar with, just ask!

@miracle - BOO!! I am so sorry AF got you.

@LSchrader - Ugh. :( I'm really sorry the numbers were a fluke. What a bummer. Still, there are enough to get the job done.

@football - Hope you pass the glucose test. It's not fun having to do it a second time.

@Bean - Well, I will lay my skepticism aside and hope that psychic knows what he's talking about. Keep us posted!

Hope everyone else is doing well and checks in soon!

AFM - Oliver is going in for his 2 month check-up on Tuesday. I can't wait to see how much he has grown! He's also getting his first round of shots.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo