Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7371 - 7380 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hello everyone!!

Well we had our first IUI today and I'm super excited!!

We went first for sperm wash, it was so stressing. We live 17 minutes from clinic but I think I made it there in 10 lol... I was really panic things were not going to be good since the amount of semen in the cup looked so minimal but results on DH are GREAT!! Before wash he had 119 million with 47% motility and after wash he got 30 million with 79% motility which nurse said it was awesome. She did mention that the sample was not to much on ml but that the count was great and after all is what matters!! I lie down after the IUI for about 17 minutes and then she came to let me know I could get dress and leave, she recommended not to do anything out of the normal (like reroof home or moan yard lol) and sent me on my merry way. I'm lying down in my sofa now trying to relax and be possitive. She also said we need to bed tonight, tomorrow and Thursday but I'm gonna do Friday too just for the fun of it hahaha!! I pray to God before dropping the sperm sample for it to be good and he listened to my prayers. Doctors have done everything and me and DH too so now all is in God's hands, hope he sends me a blessing to our lives! The nurse said that the pills that DH are the best in the market and that they definitely helped, is call fertility blend and we got them at GNC, they are like 45 dollars but totally worth the money if they work!! So I'm gonna rest for the day and around 5 I'm going to GNC store to get s 2nd bottle... I'm so happy, I feel already blessed for my body and my husbands working right!!

@lschrader we did Novarel, which is same as Ovidrel or pregnyl. It comes non mixed and 1 little bottle last 2 shots. I pay 89 dollars for it on Wallgreens specialty farmacy and they deliver 2-3 days after I order. It comes non refrigerated and only after mixing you put it in the fridge which works fine fir me. I'm so excited about your IVF woman, I really have the feeling this is your time, wouldn't it be great be both got BFP same time?? :)

This is gonna be a tough TWW, thankfully I'll be flying to Mexico to visit my mom and grandma on the 26th so I'll be keeping myself busy paying less attention to symptoms and being more relax. By the time I fly back (April 2nd) I'll be exactly on my day of my period so I'll get home on time to test hahaha!! I tested today with a dollar test just to see if the trigger shot worked (making sure it was on my body) and it was a possitive test so I know it worked and DH sperm is good and I have 2 good follies so now is just time to wait and see God cooking a miracle for us.

Sending you lots of love!!

9 years ago

zyara_luz- Sounds like it all went great!!! Don't worry about the ml amount. You uterus can only take a really small amount! That is what we were told. I couldn't believe that the TINY amount of sperm would be enough! Well, had it been good sperm, it would have been! It only takes one!! Maybe in your case two with two follies! DH numbers were awesome! Did they give you his morphology too??

Take it easy today, and start eating pineapple core! The core helps aid implantation. It sounds funny, but read up on it, it is supposed to really help!

Ok, i am doing Novarel for my trigger for IVF too! Was it painful? mine is intramuscular and all mine so far have been subcutaneous! I should be VERY used to needs by now!!

9 years ago

Hi there. Just wanted to pop in and say hello!

@Lschrader - YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am so happy you are tolerating the IVF meds. I can't believe you are going to trigger tonight and retrieve tomorrow. Holy smokes bat man! This is it! I am SUPER DUPER hopeful and excited for you. I am glad that you are benefiting from acupuncture. :)

Thanks for helping me keep my dream alive. I appreciate it. I do really really really hope and pray I get a bfp too. My appointment is on the 25th. I also go to find out today if my labs show that I have the mthfr gene or not. I already started taking the right b12 and folate together along with a multi vitamin as if I do have the gene as it can't hurt. I will keep you posted.

@Zyara - HOORAY! I am rooting for you! Sounds like everything is going great right now with your IUI process. So happy to hear your dh's sperm count was so high that is great news! I am praying that you have a beautiful little embryo implanting securely in your uterus as we speak. Best of luck to you! I hope this is it!

@Pisces - Do you still read along? Did your dh go back overseas? You still trying for a baby? Check in when you can. Happy late b'day. I think you had a b'day on the 11th or 12th my Pisces friend. Miss you.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@LSchrader- SO happy to hear that things are going alright with the IVF. I bet it's so tough getting stuck with needles multiple times a day, but it's going to be so worth it! When's the big day again?

@Miracle- Hi hun! How are you? I'm excited it's your fertile week!! Sounds like your DP is pretty great; hopefully he'll have a light week at work and have the energy to get busy with ya ;) as always, you're in my thoughts and prayers!

@zyara- You're such a sweetheart. Thank you for the well wishes for Winston! I was so excited to hear that you had a seemingly successful IUI today!! Enjoy your trip to Mexico (great timing, hopefully that'll help the long TWW go by quicker!). Everything sounds promising!!

AFM: Winston is doing MUCH better! He's keeping his food down and isn't projectile vomiting anymore- thank goodness. Last week was a real challenge. It was so difficult seeing my 3 week old son be in the hospital with all the tubes and in pain. I'm glad it's behind us.

I think he's going through a growth spurt at the moment, though, which makes for a very sleepy mama! He's been feeding just about every hour...My nipples are sore! Last night was a really rough night. Hopefully tonight's better and I get some sleep!

He's also a month old now! It's truly been the longest/shortest/happiest/most frustrating/challenging/amazing month of my life. It's been incredible watching my husband fall for him and take on his role of fatherhood. It's been challenging being sleep deprived and trying to learn breastfeeding (which I *think* we've gotten the hang of), but I love Winston more and more as each day passes.

I'm counting down the days until my 8 week check-up (which is in three weeks from tomorrow!). I'm feeling great and ready to be with my husband again haha

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

User Image

9 years ago

Happy St. Patrick's day! I dressed Oliver in his little St. Patrick's day outfit and then when I was changing his diaper he peed on the pants.

@miracle - Sending you lots of for your fertile week. Hope DP feels energetic and is able to rise to the challenge.

@LSchrader - SO excited for you! I hope they are able to retrieve as many as possible! I am so glad the acupuncture has been good, what is it like? I've always been curious, someday I hope to do it.

@zyara - Congratulations! Everything sounds super promising. Sending you and I hope you have a great trip!

@football - I had sore nipples until 2-3 months (varying degrees). I think Oliver had mild tongue and lip ties that caused him to have a bad latch. My nipple would come out flat, but that has gradually changed and he seems to be doing everything correctly now. Hang in there, it definitely takes time to get the hang of it.

User Image

9 years ago

I dont have time to do a long post, but i wanted to comment on these sore nipples, hah! So my SIL used these little covers that went over her nipples...they formed right to her and helped with transition that baby to a bottle. But they helped with raw nipples. I have no idea where she found them, but try googling them! She loves them!

9 years ago

Ahhh, i found some, they are called nipple shields!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies, I cant believe im back in this form again. I found out at the begining of January that my baby had died and I had to have a D&C. I got my first period February 14 and I am now waiting for my next one to come. I am 3 days late or so I think. Not sure how messed up my cycles will be from having this procedure. It took 5 weeks to get my first period and this one doesnt seem to be coming. I have been having some lower back pain, a few cramps, no bleeding, lots of white cm, nausea, bloating. You know the typical pregnancy symptoms. I took a test this morning and bfn.. Not really surprised as we werent really trying.

How is everyone else doing. Hope you got your BFP.

9 years ago

Thank you everyone for the great wishes, hope this is our month!!

@miraclemama thank you for the prayers, I keep you in mines too. I'm pretty sure that we will make our dream come true!!

@footbal I'm so glad Winston is good, I'm really really relieved and happy for him. Such a little sweetheart shouldn't been through this but the important thing is he is healthy now and eating a bunch!! (Drinking milk heheh) I'm gonna ask my sister what she used for her nipples since she had similar pain and the doctor recommended her something but I have not an idea what..

@sky it's so nice to hear from you! I bet Oliver looked adorable on his outfit!

@Lschrader Novarel did not hurt at all, nurse is good to inject and there was no pain about the needle, she did my pompi (I don't know how you call them but is the muscles you sit on) and the medication don't burned or hurt either so it was pretty easy and painless.

@amber so sorry for your loss, we are here for all support you need, hope you get BFP or AF soon, I know the wait is horrible! Big hug for you!!!

9 years ago

@ambermarissa - I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I am sure that must have been devastating. I hope your cycles get back to some regularity soon and that you are on your way to getting a sticky lil healthy bean in the very near future.

@skyline - thanks for the baby dust. I will take it. Glad you are doing good. You '"rise to the occasion" comment made me smile.

@Football - So relieved to hear that baby Winston is okay and keeping his milk down. Hope you get some sleep soon. :)

@Lschrader - Okay so I just got my test results back from the lab. I have 2 copies of the c677t mthfr gene. Yikes. From what I am reading up on, it seems to be the culprit for many challenges I have experienced most of my life and NOT having the answers for. Did you know that people with this gene get gnarly hangovers and can't process alcohol out of the liver like normal people can?

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo