Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5111 - 5120 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@skyline-No way! how cool! Well you guys can cheer on the Broncos on Sunday then too! We really want to see the Broncos and Seahawks in the SB! I am not a fan of Tom Brady, and I really like Manning, so I would happy with that!

Wow, that is crazy that you diagnosed him. Way to go! Honestly, the only thing I have ever known about it is from Parenthood (not sure if you watch that show, but the son has it). How long had you been together at that point? I seriously think that is amazing! I am sure he will be fantastic!

@football-I think you will like temping. I am excited to get back into it. We use Pre-seed also. I actually really like it. A little bit goes a LONG way though!

10 years ago

Lschrader. ..oh, I'd love a Wilson jersey. But living in MA, that'll never happen. I can't stand the Patriots, but i dont hate on those who do. :) FXd for the games this weekend

Skyline...wow! Your fil in the nfl...how cool! Im pulling for the Broncos, too.

Afm...just sneezing,wiping my runny eyes, blowing my nose and dealing with sinus pressure. And waiting on af. She may show tomorrow or Friday. I'll be glad to get the next cycle going.

User Image

10 years ago

Ok, so how's this for a twist....when I checked my temp this morning, it went back up to 98.2. (I had a great night's sleep this time.) AF could be here today, tomorrow, or at the latest Saturday - but I'm banking on today or tomorrow. Why did my temp go back up? From my head cold?

Still no cramping. I decided NOT to check CP this morning.

My dh rolled his eyes at me when I told him this morning. He said, "why don't you just test?" No way! That's like asking for the jinx! Lol.

I'm almost 100% sure AF will be here, so I'm trying not to let this temp thing get in my head.

User Image

10 years ago

Rebecca-You know your body best so just listen to your instincts. I have heard of some women's temp not dropping before AF, making it even more confusing. Are you feeling any different? I am not a tester, but I guess it couldn't hurt! Don't worry, if it's going to be negative it will be, if it's going to be positive, it will be. I always think I will jinx things too, but then talk myself out of that feeling that way because I know it won't change the outcome :)

Maybe wait until tomorrow or Saturday to test if AF doesn't show that way you have a better chance of seeing a positive from not testing too early. I think that your temp jumping back up is a good thing though. I think the women's temps that stayed high was something that was consistent for them month after month. Good luck!

10 years ago

Question about temping...if I wake up to flip over and instantly fall back asleep, does that count as actually waking up and then my temp isn't accurate later on when I actually wake up?

User Image

10 years ago

@football-I don't think there is anyway to avoid that. I don't count it really.

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Yeah, that was one of the first things I learned about DH's family. I met his sister at an event our church had (their family went to the early service, we went to the late service, so we had been going to the same church for a while before we actually met) and she told me about her dad playing for the Falcons and I thought it was the most amazing thing. lol She is the SIL that lived with us for three years and recently moved out. Now she really is like a sister! I never would have guessed any of what the future hold back in 2001 when we met. Yes, we watch Parenthood! DH doesn't comment on Max toooo much, so I don't always know what he thinks of the way he is portrayed, but my SIL says that some of Max's recent meltdowns really reminds her of stuff that would happen with my DH as a teen and some of the fights he would get into with my MIL. She tried convincing me and my parents that he was a horrible person at home and we just had no idea (so now I know where she was coming from with all that, BUT STILL!! That was wrong of her and motivated a lot by her not thinking I was good enough for him. LONG story.) So, anyway, the psychologist told him that he had learned to create filters and coping techniques on his own very well and that that is not usually something people can do without some intensive therapy. We have been a couple since Jan. 3rd 2003 and we got married in April 2006 and I think he got his diagnosis in late 2008. Okay, that was a lot more than you asked. lol Sorry for the biography.

@rebeacca - Yep, a lot of fandome goes on in that house for the Gamecocks, Falcons and Broncos as those were the teams he played for. Yeah, I didn't talk to DH a whole lot about the TTC process. He wouldn't have gotten my obsessions and couldn't understand why I wanted to be so aware of every little thing. I agree with @LSchrader, though, you really shouldn't allow yourself to think your jinxing things, I know the temptation, but what is going to happen is going to happen and nothing (short of abusing yourself!) will cause BFN. I do know that some still have high temps even when AF shows up, I hope that isn't the case for you, but smart to try and keep it from getting to your head.

@football - I had occasions like that, just record the temp and make note that it might not have been accurate (FF has that option somewhere and it makes a circle instead of a solid dot on your chart). It took me a little while to wake up both on time AND not fall back asleep before temping. And I ended up going with the adjusted temp if I woke up at the wrong time.

http://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

User Image

10 years ago

Rebecca I saw from your chart you are 14 dpo, testing now would give you an accurate answer so I say go for it.

skyline I tell my dh he has some ocd tendencies. he has to do things a particular way or it frustrates him and he doesn't like for his food to touch at all. A friend of ours bought him a sectioned plate thinking it would be the most awesome prank but he opened it and was like yes I can definitely use this and she was like uggghhhh it was supposed to be a joke lol.He frustrates me a lot though because I'll give him suggestions on something he could do to make it quicker and he shoots it down. We've also determined he is adhd. He never had trouble concentrating in class, but he has to be doing something to keep his mind calm. When he goes to meetings for school he takes a piece of paper with him and doodles on it, one of the other teachers commented on how he is adhd and he said yea but I can tell you everything she said. He graduated college with a 4.0 so it doesn't affect that aspect. Another one of his ocd tendencies is when he was little, most kids love to fingerpaint, but not him he would cry if anything got on his hands. one time he brought home a wreath of hands made with paint handprints and his mom was like i dont know whose hand this is but i know its not his and the teacher tried to tell her it was. He wouldn't do the shaving cream on the desk either.

lschrader it would definitely be crazy if you got your bfp this month.

miraclemmama didn't tania say you would get your bfp and be due in October? Are you due in October?

football I wouldn't count it either. If you wake up close to your temp time I'd go ahead and temp.

afm I am 5 dpo and I'm kind of excited about this cycle. I'm trying not to look too much into anything and keep a level head, I also started using my progesterone cream so I hope it helps. Dh says he has a good feeling about this cycle too.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Oh I forgot to add that he is afraid we are having twins since I ov'd from both ovaries.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@skyline-Wow you guys have some history, very neat! I seriously love Parenthood. It is such a good show. We are on the current season, but a a few episodes back right now. I remember when your SIL was living with you and you were sad when she was leaving. I think that is what happened anyway.

@athena-Twins are so fun. They are a lot of work, but I think having twins would be awesome. My sister has fraternal twins.

Was it you who was telling me about a friend of yours DH had the varicocele surgery (just like mine did). Someone in here posted about it and I thought was you. I just wanted to know how long it took them to conceive or see a change in his count after. You may not know, but if you do, do you mind sharing?

AFM-AF will be here on Saturday, right on schedule. Spotting has started. I am very ready to get back to trying. Are any of you taking supplements? I feel like even though i am perfectly healthy and just waiting to get pregnant, I should still be taking some things that will help get his swimmers to where they need to be. Does that make sense? I take prenatals, but do any of you take any additional things?? I have baby aspirin that i was thinking of taking too. I have heard it helps the lining of your uterus. Any input ladies??

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo