Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1891 - 1900 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@mari and @topo - ha ha, you guys are cracking me up. Whatever it takes!

@picses 0 have a fab date night, when you get preggo tonight you can consider Charlotte for a girls name!

@miracle - you're back! Sounds like you've had a cheeky few nights!

Am currently trying to think of non drinking excuses for next few months, my DH and I are social creatures so this will be tricky - and obvious I suspect!

User Image

10 years ago

@trouble- charlotte is my middle name, and if I can ever get this thing done and I had a daughter, that would be her name. So essentially, @pisces could name her daughter charlotte, and honor both of us :)

10 years ago

Trouble, could you just say you're dieting ?

10 years ago

@Pisces ~ You go girl. Have a blast on your date night. Happy bedding with your DH.. Get er done hon. LOL!

@Introuble ~ You are on a medication for something that interacts with alcohol.. ??? Or you can't stand the taste of it for some reason.. or your dieting?? Hmm?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!!! Sorry I've been so mia. Kauai has been fabulous and my sister and her family arrives today. I'm loving all the time I'm getting with her two year old twins :)

I absolutely love reading about so these healthy babies that are all snuggled up and getting cozy. I swear...on we all get our bfp's we are going to need to schedule a meet and greet with each other and our babes!!!

@trouble, I'm just so happy for you! I know I said it before but I am :) I even told dh that one of my girls got a bfp! Haha he thought I was pretty weird!

@pices, your date night sounds perfect!!! I hope it went well ;)

AFM-haven't tested since yesterday. I'll be 11dpo tomorrow so will probably test then. My cm had been insane. Pretty much since 3dpo it has been super lotiony and some days almost like ewcm but white. I am really hoping this a good sign. My bb's started getting sore yesterday which makes me
Nervous because this is the time they have the last few months. I've
However I've never had spotting at 6dpo like I did this month! K I'm exhausted so I'm off to bed....yep 9:20 here in Kauai!!! I will try and check in tomorrow. Have a fabulous 4th of July tomorrow ladies!

10 years ago

Hello to all of you girls! Well today Im on my day 14, so I guess I will ovulate tomorrow or the next two days. My DH is cooperating a lot
@topo... LOL to all yo say hahahahaha you are a funny woman!!! Thanks for making us laugh.

I have this story from my office, I cryed yesterday when a friend told me about this. A girls in the bussiness got married like 6 or 7 years ago. She has been trying hardly to get pregnant like 4 years ago and nothing. Two days ago, a friend of mine goes to her office and she tells my friend: It hasnt come (AUNT FLO) then my friend looks at her and tells her: YOU ARE PREGNANT!! And she says: What ????? Why do you say that???
After that she takes her purse and goes runnig out of the bank. She returns like 30 minutes later with a preg test and a she wen to a laboratory for a blood text (but she was going to have till the afternoon) My friend says that she went directly to the bathroom without saying a word. She comes out 5 minutes later and she says: I dont understand this shit!!!! Then my friend tells her: Show it to me, and my friend said: YOU ARE PREGNANT!!! I TOLD YOU!!!
The girl wrapped both texts, she bought a ballon saying I love you daddy and went to her DH work. She came in with the balloon and he had this face of WTF, then he oppened the present, and he started crying like a baby...!!! This story made me sooooooooooo happy!!! I hope I will have one like this very soon!!

User Image

10 years ago

AFM got the fuck its got opk positive last m HD didn't want to and I'm pissed I give up fuck this I feel so alone I give up no more trying no more nothing went to doc yest only one tube suggest I've where I'm gonna come up wit 10,000 dhHD dntdon't under stand where the fuck im gonna get money where do iI get it from he's like oh well fuck him fuck everyone u think FAM will care no fuck them to friends u think they care no I'm back to bitter n selfish not caring they say pray well I been praying for. Yrs no one caresI'll be in bed nott giving a fuck for four days good luck everyone this is my story my truth

10 years ago

@topo - hang in there, some days are always worse than others. We need @picses and @miracle - they are always so wise.

@lschr - thanks! Hope having fab holiday and it gets even better soon with a BFP!

Not much here, blood work day so all confirmed. Levels of everything look good, repeat blood work Monday and then a scan in 3 weeks.

All getting real now! Feel very bloated in the evenings already.

User Image

10 years ago

@topo- men can be assholes. Who knows when or why, but the day I.decided to quit letting their moods affect mine was the best day of my life. Honestly, maybe he's just as frustrated as you are, but men can have such a hard time articulating their feelings. When I had a miscarriage, I felt like such a failure as a woman, and maybe my husband felt the same way about himself, but its so much harder for them to pinpoint and articulate what they're feeling exactly. I have found this month that its best to not even let him know when I'm fertile so he has relax without worrying about it. He kept asking, so I eventually told him after the fact that it had already happened. It made the bd so much easier. I'm not operating on one tube, but I am older, so we just have to keep trying,.and I keep just trying to make it as stressfree as possible. It WILL happen for you, you just need a little time to grieve, be angry, and regroup. And come up with a plan that allows you to take control without stressing him out. Women do it with one tube everyday, and you will too. This is just a setback.

10 years ago

Topo if you remember my husband did the exact same thing I was so pissed I got a positive and he wouldn't have sex we did bd the day before and I did use the soft cups to keep sperm in and then bd the day after and look now I'm pregnant you don't necessarily need to bd the day of its better to before and right before egg dissolves so you may still have a chance I'm not sure your bd schedule but I have faith it worked out for me and I got very stressed and upset when my husband did it to me!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo