Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7071 - 7080 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies!! Just checking in.

LSchrder- So gld to hear you feel normal after your trigger shot, great news! I feel really positive for you and your DH.

Miracle- So sorry your feeling the strain honey. Its so hard this process expecially with your doubts for yours & dh's future. I wish you all strength to get you through this, sending hugs your way. I'm great, thank you for asking

Amber- Can't remember if I sent a congratulations your way for your bfp?! So here I go again and I hope you get the results you deserve and your little bean is right where its should be!

Zyara- Welcome to the group!! I admit when I considered joining I read all the feed from beginning to end and the support has never faltered, it's the best thing I did. Im glad you have been receiving help from your doctors. As silly as it sounds the best thing you can do now, is relax and enjoy your dh. every symptom can feel like pregnancy in the begining and it can drive a perfectly sane woman to the edge! (I've been there and back)!! Any questions please ask.

Athena, Rebecca, Skyline- I adore your little ones pictures, I feel so lucky to be able to witness these parts of your life! It gives me hope.

Football- How's you and how did the test go? I apologise if you've posted but my brain seems to be fried these days!!

Pisces- Is your DH home now or very soon? Hope your well.

AFM: AF is due any day now, 13 dpo. Saw a psychic last Thursday which was eeirily accurate in most aspects. He knew all about the loss of my little boy, saying he grows with me. He asked if November was significant with pregnancy as either I was going to announce in a few weeks or someone very close to me is. My hubby thinks its all crap but to be fair I enjoyed the experience! What will be, will be!

Have a great week ladies.

User Image

9 years ago

@bean-Hello lady! I have always been so interest in going to see a psychic, but i also dont know how i feel about it! That is SO neat about what the said though, i sure hope you get your BFP this month!

9 years ago

Hey Everyone, well im patently waiting for Friday when I go back to my gyno to get my blood test results and have another ultrasound. He didnt seem to concered with my numbers being 14 last tuesday. I thought it was super low but i must have conceived late. Everyday i have more and more symtoms which is a good thing. Still no throwing up which im not complaiming about.

@LShrader - I really hope this is your lucky month! The best thing that worked for me was to forget all about trying so hard and let it happen and what do ya know it finally did. Im praying for you BFP!!

@Bean83 - Thanks for the congrats!! Hope all is well with you!

@MiracleMama2B- Thanks!! Hope you are doing well!

Welcome to the newbies! This group is great for support and venting about your symptoms.. Dont be afraid to ask anything!

9 years ago

Well, thank you so much for the welcoming messages! I am still in the race since no AF yet, I did a test again this morning and it was BFN but after reading this board now I feel encouraged to stay positive. I been having some pelvic discomfort and cramps on my left ovary which is the one I ovulated. I am not sure when I ovulate since I don't know how to tell but I should be now 10 to 11 dpo so there is still hope right? I been reading a lot about cramps before a BFP so I'm praying for it to happen to me lol...
My shot was ovidrel and I been on 50 mg of clomid for the past 6 months. This is the second month i do the shot and the symptoms are after couple days some sore breast and minor cramps but after ovulation they go away..
I been visiting the wc all day today looking for an early AF but so far nada so let's see..
I'm praying for all of us see our dream come true.
@miracle I know you are strong woman and for what I read I know you will make it trough this one, stay possitive girl, I know there is still a light of hope for all of us!! Specially for you :)

9 years ago

Amber & Zyara we all ovulated on the same day Oct 28th iv'e just seen! Hopefully Amber is setting off a trend! Zyara your af is due on 15th, what's your luteal phase, 14 days?

Mine is usually 10 days but im sat at 13dpo at minute, that means nothing as af can arrive up to cycle day 27! Iv'e learned to just sit back and it'll show when it's ready!
Im pretty sure I o'd on 28th as I spotted, temp dropped that day & raised day after.

User Image

9 years ago

@bean-are you going to, or have you tested??

9 years ago

I just wrote a lengthy response to everyone and then the lame CTP website decided to act up- as usual- and deleted it all.

UGH.

Here's a rundown:

Hi and welcome to @Zyara! You've found a great forum.

@Miracle- I'm so sorry you're feeling discouraged. I wish I could give you a big hug.

@LSchrader- Happy to hear there were no adverse side effects this time! When are you going to test?

I took the glucose test this morning. Ate as normal (including jelly beans and left over Halloween candy yesterday). Hopefully I'll get the results by the end of the week and PASS!

I have a week until I'm in the third trimester (wow) and only 39 days until my graduation ceremony! The semester is winding down, but not before research papers, final exams, and a State mandated exit exam covering my entire major before graduation are due. Sorry if I'm MIA or forget anyone- there's a lot going on!

Happy Monday, all!

User Image

9 years ago

@bean83
I am not very good in all this subject of ttc lol, I do not know yet how to chart, how to check temp or what lutheal phase means but my period is every 33 days.. Started October 4th so AF should come on November 15th. I got my Ovidrel shot on October 27th and I believe I ovulated October 29th at night. I am still feeling some discomfort and my hips and back feel sore but so far no AF so let's hope the witch stays away!!

:)

9 years ago

Good morning my ladies! Hope you had a great night of sleep :)
My body feels so strange. My breast is so sore specially nipples. Yesterday I noticed blue veins in them but they are gone this morning. I keep feeling like liquid coming out of my V and I go to wc thinking the witch got me but nada.. I believe today I'm either 13 or 14 dpo, tested with FRER this morning and I got a BFN again. I guess I won't test anymore till AF is due cuz this BFNs make me sad. It's being almost 2 years since I started TTC and I haven't got any signs of chances so fat which got me depressed. I wonder if I really stand a chance this month or is just my mind and body playing tricks with me. I'm still 4 days away from AF if my cycle is the 33 days it usually turns out to be. I googled for hours to see if after getting BFN on 14 dpo turned later to be a BFP and I seen some people which didn't get a BFP until 21 dpo so I guess there is still a little hope...
Anyway, I'm still holding on that hope, is not over until the witch shows up right?
Wishing you ladies a great day!!
It feels so good to have someone to talk (write) with. Moving countries is not easy at all..

9 years ago

@Miracle-will you check in? Thinking about you lady.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo