Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5061 - 5070 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Baby wishing congratulations!!!

Jsx I don't know how I missed your news. Hope you have ms.hailey in your arms now. Praying for a speedy delivery and fast recovery.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

She is here born 7:12am 6lbs 3oz 19inches!!! I'll post pics later! In some pain and need some sleep!' Thanks for all the well wishes means a lot!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@Babywishing - Do you guys have the clearblue digital tests with weeks estimator in NZ?

http://www.clearblueeasy.com/advanced-pregnancy-test-with-weeks-estimator.php

I think a lot of women use them to make sure the pregnancy is progressing when they have a history of miscarriages. I definitely see that line, I really hope this baby stays put for you!!!

Here is a link to her test, guys: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test219004

@miracle - Oh yes, I forgot about the peeing! I am definitely having to go more frequently. Did you get more sleep last night?

@football - I'm feeling good right now. Yesterday was a little rough, I'm determined to eat better today and keep the queasy feelings at bay. Go ahead and start with the BBT as soon as you get it, it took me about a week or two to get confident I wasn't screwing things up and I didn't have time to be unsure, since I started right before the cycle I got my BFP!

@Bean - Good luck with BBT charting to you as well, I'm so glad I did it! That's awesome that family and friends paid for holiday! We used all the money we got at our wedding to pay for ours ...So technically, that's true for us too. Thank you, I am trying! Two years ago I made some drastic lifestyle changes to get healthy and be fit and I have always purposed in my heart that I would stick to it during pregnancy, so that's what I'm doing. My SIL lived with us for 3 years and she was my workout buddy/moral support, she moved out in August and I hadn't worked out since then. Getting my BFP was the motivation I needed to get back to it! I'm sorry AF had you beat yesterday, hope you feel a lot better today.

@jsx - Hope you heal up fast and get plenty of rest!!! So glad Hailey has arrived safely!

User Image

10 years ago

I just uploaded a pic of Miss Hailey on the positive gallery!! Can also click on my. Profile to see the pic!!!

User Image

10 years ago

She is so tiny and adorable!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@Jsxt ~ CONGRATULATION! Miss Hailey is beautiful. Welcome to the world little one. May your journey in this life be protected, guided, full of love, laughter, family, great health and amazing memories. So happy for you. You had her vaginal or c section?

@babywishing ~ Congrats! I see a line. Will you be going to the dr's to confirm with a blood test?

I am having insomnia... and it sucks. The excitement has my brain going on and on. At least I can rest even if I can't sleep. I'm eating good and taking my vitamins.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey mama I had her vaginal pushed twice was out in two min from when dr checked me I didn't even know I was full dilated just really crampy!! Was great very easy labor!! She is so cute! Been sleeping great so we'll see for tonight! lol big brother is on his way to meet her I'm excited! I miss him, the first time I've been away from him over night for long period of time :(

User Image

10 years ago

Hey mama I had her vaginal pushed twice was out in two min from when dr checked me I didn't even know I was full dilated just really crampy!! Was great very easy labor!! She is so cute! Been sleeping great so we'll see for tonight! lol big brother is on his way to meet her I'm excited! I miss him, the first time I've been away from him over night for long period of time :(

User Image

10 years ago

Happy Sunday Everybody!!

First things First!
Welcome Hailey!!!!! She is the cutest little bean!!! Congratulations @jsx you done good girl! You're lucky I adore the name Hailey or else I'd demand that her nickname be Angela (after me of course) lmao whenever any my friends have kids I demand that they be called Baby Angela and if it's a boy Angelo...,lmao I told you I was a silly goose!

@lsch on your post from Friday. yeS! I have this coat that babe bought me and it was too big but I never took it back to get a smaller size because I figured I'd be pregnant by winter and so I was stuck with coat that was two sizes too big and a reminder that I was nOt pregnant. So I know how you feel. About a month ago I started this God must really hate me campaign. And I know better but I know he wants me to change something in my life before he gives me this. I always felt it was the legally married thing but I think it's something bigger. I feel like I'm always asking God for stuff and he's always giving but I don't give enough in return. I have to find ways to give back....

@miracle your daughter can be called Angela! Lol no rush in saying no, we have time for it to sink in...lmao

@bean you & someone were talking about a forum who was telling people that it was private or something? Wth? I was on the train when I read that Friday and I almost fell off my chair. That is completely bonkers!!! I can't imagine being rude someone like that. @miracle and @topo and I have been here for a while, I will be honest, I have seen them come n go at one point everyone had bailed except the three of us and then @tiff @jsx @desertchic (who should be delivering soon @lsch @athena found us from another forum and the family caught fire and I love it! @sky @honcat @rebecca @makeup @bean @dela we grow everyday and somedays I can't keep up but it's just AWESomE!

We have others that follow this forum that never post. We love them too!

@athena there you are! Hey there!

@sky I keep forgetting to say but I am so proud of you getting your GED. It's a good thing that you are doing and I wish you nothing but the best!!! **hugs**

AFM: AF started this morning. I have one more cycle before babe leaves to Spain. For those who don't know, I can visit and he can come home over the next year but I am not counting on those little visits. So my plan over the next year is to get back in the gym and start focusing my diet and vitamin regimen around preserving and improving my ovarian reserve since I will be 42 next month. We still did not get our wedding photo shoot. I was sick, complete with huge nasty cold sore and there was no way in hell I was taking any pics looking like that. Plus it would have been cancelled anyway because it was raining ALL day. So I slept all weekend and watched movies with babe & the kids.

If I missed anyone sorry.

10 years ago

hello ladies, I haven't really posted an update lately. I've had a pretty rough week. Ive told yall before how my brother-in-law died almost 2 years ago. Well when he died we started hanging out with his two best friends pretty regularly. One of the died last Sunday. He had become a pretty good friend and he left behind a 4 yr old daughter that doesn't fully understand what happened. The funeral was Friday and my father-in-law did the funeral since he is a pastor and the family asked him to since he knew him so well. It was a nice service, but it was very hard hearing him talk about him and my brother-in law. Dh didn't go to the funeral but he broke down at the visitation because we were waiting to talk to the parents and they started talking about my brother-in-law. Also my brother-in-laws ex gf stayed with us for 3 days and we pretty much just talked about them the whole time. Its been an emotionally exhausting week.

Im pretty sure I ovulated last night but I'll have to wait and see what my temps look like even though I havent been temping regularly this cycle.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo