Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7551 - 7560 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@xox- I JUST realized we are in another group together HA! Well, even though i already responded to your IUI post, excited for you!!!

How is everyone else doing? So quiet in here! Miracle...how you doing?

We hit 6 weeks today and i am just dying for our u/s!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies. Ovulation was either last night or today. I am going to say today. Having ovary twinges. Got bedding. I am on my phone so it's hard to text.

@lschrader - how are you feeling? Any new symptoms? Has it sunk in yet that you are pregnant? Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound?

How is everyone else doing?

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Sorry I did not reply before, I been reading all your messages but like I said before I felt so sad and depressed with everything that is going on that I just didn't want to do anything.

@ Rebecca, after reading and reading all over again all the messages I understood and accepted that is true, I always thought that being good means you deserve good but sometimes is not like that. Not just TTC but everything in life,you do good and you behave good and things don't go always good for you but you know something? I felt sadness before when I failed and failed all over again trying to feel loved and then God decided IS TIME and he gave me the most wonderful husband I could ask for so yes, it might be a not yet but I won't lose the faith and I will keep being good and wait for him to send us a baby when the moment will be right. Thank you for all the support and the big hug was more than welcomed!! Sending you one back your way!

@miracle thank you so much for remind me I am not alone in this, is been hard since honestly I never met or had anything related to infertility. I think is a subject that no one talks about and every one just swallow their frustration and feelings outside in the real world... My English is not perfect so I am trying to say something and I am not saying anything lol but what I am trying to explain here is that in my life I feel like this path is lonely and nobody understands how I feel and I believe it was God who put me that night on Google to find this board which has been wonderful and makes me feel not lonely anymore. I wish I could ask Aladdin for his genie to grant us our wish ... I am excited for you to be on your fertile days, I include you in my prayers every time.

@LSchrader your message make me cry, specially when you said he cryes along with me. You are the best example that something good is coming my dear. Thank you for all the encouraging words. I did felt jealous and happy at the same time. I think what made me more sad is that I told her months ago how I planned to let the family know the good news once they happen and they did exactly what I told her I was planning to do which kind of made me feel "this should be me" if you understand what I mean. They are both great people and I am very happy for them, it was just hard for me the whole way they announced it because like I said she did exactly what I told her I was planning to do it but I guess my idea was not that unique hehehe... I am very happy thing are going good for you and I can't wait to hear how your next appointment goes. Sending you hugs!!

@xomandy you totally get it, most people do not get the fertility thing, even for my husband is being so hard to understand how come we do not get pregnant like everyone else around us and I do ask WHY ME, why us? But I now know that when my wish will be granted will be such a loved baby because is been wanted and desired for a very long time. Sending you lots of hugs!

AFM sorry for the supper long post but I wanted to thank you all for making this easier to handle. I went today for my scan at CD 13, usually my eggs are ready to pop after CD15-16 but today I found out I have one 22 and one 18 so tota of two follies one each side ready to pop so they triggered me and we have an IUI tomorrow morning. I was not expecting this since I been trough so much this past weeks. Now my hopes are that DH sperm is good too so we can have a change this month. Praying again this month won't hurt so I am asking God with all my heart to make it happen for us. I'll let you know how the IUI went tomorrow. Wish me luck!!

9 years ago

@zyra-Wow, IUI again!! So excited for you!!! Your body is just doing its think and ready to go! I think thats a great sign!!! FX for you!!!!

9 years ago

@miracle-Woooop! Glad you got bedding in! Now we wait!!!!!

NO new symptoms. If fact, yesterday i pretty much conviced myself i wasn't pregant because i hit 6 weeks and no morning sickness. I am testing with OPK's since i have so many of them and they are still stealing the dye from the control line, so i know i am still very pregnant. Bananas are still the only thing i cannot eat at this point without wanting to puke.

9 years ago

@Zyara - Hooray for big follies. Wishing you all the LUCK in this IUI cycle & praying you get your bfp this cycle. Sending you LOTS of BABY DUST!

@Lschrader - Maybe you will be one of the lucky pregnant woman who gets little to no symptoms?

@Rebecca - How are you?

@Pisces - What's new? How are things going for you? Did you start the herbal teas yet?

@Skyline - How are you and little Oliver.

@Football - How are you and baby Winston doing?

@xomandy - Hi.

AFM - 1 DPO today. Feel like I did ALL I can do towards making a baby. Here we go another 2 week wait.

User Image[/url][/url]

Lschrader - tomorrow is the BIG DAY! (squeal!) Can't wait, can't wait!! Hope to see a picture!

Miracle - Prayers going up for you as you're in the TWW. May it go by quickly and end with good news!

How is everyone else? Skyline, Football, Pisces, Zyara, xomandy?

Afm - Temping and using my CBEFM is going to be the death of me, ladies! The temptation to over analyze is almost too much! And it's been SO.DARN.BUSY at my house. Ugh!! Two kids might be having surgery - one for tonsils, the other for adenoids...which means dr visits all over the place. My 2nd DS broke ANOTHER bone last night...thankfully just his little toe, but the dr's office still made us take him to the ER. Our van keeps dying, and the truck we use as our 2nd vehicle isn't big enough to carry all 6 of us, so we're juggling finances trying to figure out how to fix the van and save up to buy another one. Plus my oldest took his ACTs yesterday (big stress) and we had a very sweet elderly member of church pass away unexpectedly (more stress). How in the world my dh and I are supposed to actually dtd in the middle of all this is beyond me. And trying to temp and look at my chart and not bemoan the fact that we've missed so many days and opportunities.....Oh well. Trying to snap out of my Debbie Downer phase. Hope everyone is enjoying lovely weather.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi - Cd 19 - 3 dpo today, but not sure what is going on because I just noticed a glob of yellow ewcm today sorry for the tmi. I am getting ovulation cramps on top of loose stool cramps. I have visited the bathroom 3 or 4 times already and it's only 1:00 pm. Yikes! IF ovulation got delayed and it's actually today than it has been about 70 hrs since I last bedded. I won't get to bed today at all either. :( I hope I timed the bedding good enough. Fingers crossed.

@Rebecca - Thanks for your prayers. Speaking of prayers, I am sending prayers your way for an easier and stress free time with all that is going on. You are one strong mother for being able to handle all that you do on a day to day basis. I hope your van gets fixed. Sorry to hear about the passing of your elderly friend from church. Much healing for your ds's toe. :( Just remember IF it's meant to be for you to have another baby, you will. God hears your desires and concerns.

Hope everyone else is enjoying a nice Sunday.

AFM - I have spent the past few days either laying in the sunshine at the beach or riding my bike on this great bike/walk path to the beach.. I wish I had more friends that lived near me to do things with. I am feeling pretty lonely these days. It's hard for me to make new friends so I do ALOT of things solo. I am okay for the most part but it just would be nice to have a friend to do things with more often.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miraclemama I really really hope you did catch ovulation on time, good thing is that spermies do live for up to 5 days inside a woman so I am crossing fingers this will be your month! I wish I could be your neighbor I miss the beach so much plus I miss having friends so we could keep each other company and have a great time!! Lol...

@Rebeca hope everything gets better. I agree with miracle and if is in God plans for you to be a mom again it will happen. I'm sorry you have to go through all this stress, hope the sun shines for you and everything goes great.

@LSchrader how you feeling lately? Still no symptoms? How wxciting it must be!! Sending you a big hug and lots of love, can't wait to know if it would be a girl or boy hehehe...

@ everyone else, wishing everything is going great for you all, keep us updated on how you doing ladies. Miss you!!

AFM, well today will be 2 DP IUI. DH had a headache and we did not get to bed tonight so now I am worry that my luck is so bad that I ovulated today since I had some lower back discomfort and some little twingles on my ovary this afternoon and since I triggered Thursday there is a chance that I actually ovulate today since you ovulate between 36 and 72 hours after the trigger.. I am really hoping we catch those eggs.... This cycle I think I won't be testing the trigger, at least that's the plan. I don't think I want to get the stress of testing every morning. I did buy 20 dollar test few days ago but somehow my hopes are not to high this time and I kind of feel discouraged. I am now convinced that if God want this will be it and if not then I'll just keep trying till is time. I am afraid my pocket might not handle too many months of trying tho and if this IUI fails I might get one more and then rest till my economy can handle more. I do have Femara left for 2 more cycles and one more trigger shot in the fridge so hoping it will happen for us soon or it might get delay for at least 6-8 months till we can afford try again. I am not sad tho, I guess I am tired of feeling down and sad so now I am just waiting and time will tell. In September we going to Cancun for 10 days so I am excited for that, it will be a great time together for DH and me, we really need to get disconnected from stress and work!!

9 years ago

Hi ladies! i only have time for a quick post but wanted to say to those recently o'ing, I sure hope you caught that egg!!! @Miracle-that is intersting, but i would assume since it was yellow you are probably safe. Maybe use an opk?

I have my first u/s today. I am so nervous we will get there and see nothing or something will be wrong. Just praying that everything is as it should be. Praying for two, but thrilled with one still! It's at 1:30 today (pacific time) so i will let you all know how it goes!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo