Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1181 - 1190 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Dress Update....she's wearing CREAM!!!! Lol
Temps went up to 98.46 this morning. I almost fell off the end of the bed using the light from my cell phone to see if I was seeing it right. I know it doesn't mean I'm preggers but I was happy for the ray of hope and really that I got to wear this dress. :-D

So I now I am more confused than ever but only time will tell.

@trouble love the new avatar!!!! It's cool!

@miracle BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I just realized that you are the exact same age as my favorite cousin!!!! Same day, same year. That's why I love you so much! Lol.,.i get to see her at my nephews graduation, I am über excited!!! So what are your plans? Whatever it is have fun fun fun! If this isn't my month, I'm down with June for all of us to get knocked up.

@topo the payment options are easy, you can use pay pal or credit card. I used my card because I can never remember my pay pal information. I just upgraded my reading to a TTC detail so I am waiting. I know she doesn't work weekends (which I understand) so it will probably be next week.

10 years ago

@ picses-yay cream dress!!!! And a rise in temp, ha ha witch-stay away!

@miracle-hope you're feeling better today. And wishing you a fabulous birthday weekend.

@topo-any update?

User Image

10 years ago

@miricalmomma yes babe i am excited about that surgery date still waiting doc wants me to fill a pad before he will set the date.

@piecesgirl yeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwww baby girl i am so happy for u this is what i love this is how i like it lol i am so happy and over joyed for u i almost feel off my desk at work lol but i new it when u posted it yesterday i am hoping i am right i am hoping the physic was write i am hoping that the letter 4 means u will have ur big fat postive in 4 days or 4 days after ur reading at 400pm lol i feel something postive from u my love i almost wanna celebrate for u already.

@ trouble i am still on a mini pad not a pad yet but this is what she does to me the bitch she mind fucks me and mind fucks me for two days then bam like i slaughtered a pig in my pants she can never just be light then go full force the next day this is not what she does but as i sit here i swar lmao i felt a goosh of something all bad but as u can see AF is here like i told miricalmomma its a good thing for me because i am not really trying anymore due to me wanting my surgery date for the scar tissue and things going on

AFM like i shared waiting to fill up a pad still on a mini pad and i felt somthing goosh as i sit her and i am still sitting her at work becuase i want to finish this lol slight cramps i am waiting for her to get back to me idk if i did it right @ piecesgirl and @ JXS i paid it now what? i got the confremation the payment went through for my reading i keep checking email nothing ! excited waiting for my surgery date cnt schedule it till i get a full flow. i am so happy today it almost feels like i am forgetting something.

10 years ago

Hii Everyone....i wanted to share my story to compare stories...i spotted a cple times a day for 3-4 days..it started a day b4 my period was due. No pms b4 the bleeding like usual. No cramping during like usual. It wasnt a flow..just barely enough to even wear a liner for...ive had "symptoms" since I think about 13 dpo? Not sure but I have it all charted. Tiredness..depressed..feeling heavy..cramping now, sometimes a little stronger than a period, extremely dizzy, aversion to almost all food and in the morning to mid day im naseous and gag over certain smells & taste..sometimes its like i can taste what im smelling...i smelt nail polish yesterday morning n it was like i cld taste it n I nearly puked, kept gaggig over it :/. I just recently learned how to do BBT and started doing as of yesterday. My temp yest @720 am was 98.7..today at 720am it was 98.2? Does that seem right ladies?? ....anyhow..gettin my blood results back in about an hour...

10 years ago

Princess if you ovulated more than 18 days ago and ur temps are still that high chances are ur pregnant. Good luck.

User Image

10 years ago

You sent the payment you will get a confirmation email then one scheduling your reading asking you for certain information about you then she emails you back with your reading! She usually pretty quick with it she may just be working! Make sure you check your junk mail too!! If nothing by tonight email her again or message on FB saying you elsent payment and just waiting for response!

Congrats pieces! That's awesome you got to wear your cream today and temp rise! Sounds pretty promising!!! Good luck a s stay away witch!!

Afm I'm going to rant a ill cuz I'm actually pissed off as tue night I got text from my sis in law saying quite a few ppl gone to her askin of mine and my hubby news like seriously can't ppl have balls and come to us for the Info on our business? So I wrote on FB if anyone has a question on myself and hubby to please come to us and not others on info of our business. Tha is greatly appreciated so my hubby cousin that married into family is the biggest bitch one where Shea better then everyone else and shit don't stink he's the biggest nose box of all well she writes me a message today saying I should come to her instead of writing that status I wrote! I pretty much tore her another! I told her it wasn't just about her it was quite a few of ppl goin to others then me and hubby directly just pisses me off its our business that I'm not comfortable announcing yet since my mc last year I don't want to jinx it and as of now only certain ppl know! She hasn't responded but I'm done if ppl want to k ow my business then come to us directly don't you agree! Sorry I just had to get that off my chest!

User Image

10 years ago

Desertchic..yes im like 18dpo and thats what my thermometer read..thk u so much for replying to my story :) Ive done alot of research on woman who experience Implantation Bleeding and I know its not all set in stone but it said 40% of woman carrying twins experience Implantation Bleedig & early symptoms...andnit runs in my generation...do you think I cld have twins?

10 years ago

I have never heard of that but anything's possible. I'm only 11 dpo and I have symptoms. I had an implantation temp dip at 8 dpo but no bleeding. The temp dip is just as uncommon as the bleeding is.

User Image

10 years ago

@princress I hope everything's works out sweetie

@topo get that surgery scheduled girlfriend. It's the happiest I've ever been to see your AF. Lol... Yes as @jsx said she will send you an email and request a picture, birthday, etc and then some time later she will respond with your reading. Did you do the 24 hr bypass? I did which is why she got back with mine so quickly.

@jsx I hate people who obviously have no business of their own and feel obligated to insert themselves in situations to validate their exsistence some how. **shame on them **

AFM: i'm out this month and in a cream dress. the witch is so evil. She has attacked me so I guess this officially CD 1. Oh well ...June it is or maybe delivery next June ....

10 years ago

My blood work was negative.....nurse says its still a possibility im pregnant but if im not pregnant than something cld be wrong...idk wut to do? I have no insurance!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo