Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3621 - 3630 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

tattoomom - Good luck! I think that's great you have someone so knowledgeable to talk to. Your friend's advice makes great sense to me.

pisces - I feel sorry for your friend. It's a shame she's wasting all this valuable time, not to mention the chance she's taking with her health. Do you think she's just one of those people who likes the drama? Who likes being the center of attention from all the problems and doesn't want that to change so she doesn't do anything about it? Or maybe (like my mom) she's more afraid of finding out there's something wrong, so keeps putting off going to the dr? My mom had a tumor growing on her forehead for over 20 years, and just put us off when we'd mention it. Finally, when she was living with my dh and I, she fell in a grocery store and shattered her knee cap, and while she was in surgery to correct it another dr came in, looked at it, and told her she had to have it removed because it was growing inward and might attach to her brain. She finally did, but it was a lot worse than it would have been if she'd just taken care of it a long time ago.

User Image

10 years ago

Bummer, AF turned up last night, CD38. I'm not really upset cos I KNEW I wasn't pregnant, way too crampy and grumpy so I knew it was coming, so I'm more relieved that I can now start a new cycle. I'm starting yoga classes with my friend next week, wanna get more strict on cutting out crap like coke etc from my diet and get DH exercising as well. Next SA tomorrow, will let you know how we go xxx

User Image

10 years ago

Pieces I believe Facebook is https://m.facebook.com/JJCapobianco?__user=635216704. Try that you should find me that way! Let me know if it works!

User Image

10 years ago

Well, AF showed this morning. Darn it. So here I go testing with the CBE Fertility monitor.

I'm trying hard not to get down.

User Image

10 years ago

I am so sorry @rebecca and @mrsrogers
You girls keep your heads up and you will beat the witch yet and get your little bean

I will be sending lots of and your way as well as, on your future

10 years ago

Good Morning!

@Rebecca & Mrs Rogers -- sorry about AF for both of you.

@Pisces ~ I hope you have a successful smooth move into your new place. Loving all your cake designs on IG. Your so creative and talented.

@Topo ~ This is your IUI month right? Thinking of you hon. How are you?

@Lschrader ~ I know what you mean about putting so much emphasis on our readings from Tania... I am guilty of it too. It's just our hearts wanting to reassurance that motherhood is going to happen and when it's going to happen... :) Only God knows. I keep saying my daily prayers.

Hello to everyone! @Skyline, Athena, AntMom, Lolee, Tiff, Jxst, Jennifer, Maryg, Tattoo, football and anyone else I've misssed..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@mrsrogers and @rebecca- i am so sorry. As hard and repetitive as it is, keep smiling. I hope you both have great days.

@miracle-I know, right?! It's so hard not to. Now all I can think about is beginning pregnancy in November...so of course i am racking my brain. Could it be this cycle? I followed up with her asking if she thinks i should rule this month out and she said no....it could mean that it's when i get my beta done. I just want it SO bad. DH and I talked last night. I just know how relieved he will be if i get a BFP. Finger's crossed and like you said, only He knows.

AFM-13dpo today. Woke up with such a bad backache. Worse than AF, but pretty close. BB's still hurt today as well. Yesterday and the days before, I was having some shooting/stabbing pains in my lower abdomen and boobs. Who knows. I know I am symptom watching which is bad. AF is due on Tuesday. I spot typically two days before, so I should know by Sunday. I think I will test tomorrow morning though. We have a huge surprise birthday/halloween party for our best friend and I feel like I will need to know if drinking a glass of wine is going to be ok or not. How bad is that?! DH leaves for San Fran on Sunday for a business trip. He gets home late Thursday night. I just keep thinking...how cool would it be to tell him good news when he gets home?!

Happy Friday everyone!

10 years ago

@ mirical- hi there! How u been? So how many dpo r u? I hope nobody looks to far in to that Tania's readings, only one person know when it will happen and the big book says don't look into stuff like that, just let things be! I hope this is ur big month,
@ topo- so u have iui this month? That's exiting, what's the price difference in iui and ivf? Hope it turns out well for u!
@ pices- I hate moving but like it cuz it seems like u get to start out with a fresh clean house and it's always seems easyer for the first year or two to keep it cleaner, before the cutter hits lol!
@ jsx- counting down the days arnt we!!! It seems like this preg is taking forever, but then again can't believe I get to see my son soon! Did u go early or late with ur other preg? It would be cool to have a New Years baby and get all those free diapers!!
Afm- getting closer! But still far far away! I go to dr every 2 weeks now, can't wait till 36 weeks to c if I'm dilating or not! Ready to have my baby, I'm ready to not be preg all the time, after this baby we r gana wait prob 2-3 years before we get preg again, then I think that one will be the last one! But u never know!

10 years ago

Okay ladies can I get your opinion?

I'm paranoid I'm making myself see the line as dark as the control line. Did I get my first positive OPK for the month? That means I'll O in roughly 12-48 hours, right?

Opinions would be appreciated!!!!!

Thank you! :) P.s. I'm CD15 on a 27-29 day cycle

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=190249

User Image

10 years ago

Hey tiff yes I'm counting down the days I have my 28 week appt on Halloween then every two weeks from there! I think it been going fast for me but then when you say January it sounds far away!! I actually went two early with my son he was born 38 weeks to the day and weighed 5lbs11oz was in nicu for a week then weighed 5 lbs 7oz in premie clothes for two months!! I can are this little girl being tiny like him my stomach has been big I thought in early stages of pregnancy now everyone says I'm small but again only gained 4lbs since I lost 20lbs in the beginning!! I'm hoping for new year baby for the free stuff and to claim on taxes!! Lol so do you have any clue of your shower? Glad mine was early, just about done buying for her I'm actually still returning a few outfits to buy the things needed! I'm going to post new belly pic soon maybe next week!!! Well I'm off to dinner, hope all is well with you!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo